Framer - Mafia Deception

Old Role Ideas

Should these buffs be applied to the Framer?

Yes.
89%
No.
11%

Total votes : 28

Re: Manipulator (Framer "Replacement")

Postby ProfessorArceus » Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:09 am

DragonClaw66 wrote:It actually has been less than a month since this was last posted on, so it isn't technically necrobumping (though nobody cared about this thread anymore).
Spoiler: The Trapper is now fooled by the Manipulator.

He revived it from October. That's a necrobump.

I don't see how what I said shows that I hate you and I certainly don't consider you a nemesis. That's supposed to be a mutual thing and I just don't see it as helpful or necessary in any way. You broke the rules, I told you that. Do you consider the GMods who warn you nemeses? If so, you should reconsider that, since I heavily doubt that they hold anything against you. Stop victimizing yourself - if I hate you I'll say it. You're blowing this completely out of proportion. This is over, let's stop derailing this thread.
I'm your average British fuckup.
Spoiler:
2:27, 'Fuck up Jeremy Corbyn' ~ The average YouTube comments section.

STRONG AND STABLE GOVERNMENT Y'ALL

FM Stuff
Spoiler: I'm not shameless.
ProfessorArceus
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby BasicFourLife » Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:43 am

JESUS, THAT IS NOT WHY YOU ARE MY NEMESIS.
That is supposed to be a fun thing.

I am not victimizing myself, I admit it I made a small necrobump.
If only real ToS rules were so heavy, there wouldn't be any cheaters or gamethrowers in ToS.
RNG is never good for any strategy based game. Please learn the definition of what that means, especially if you're one of the people constantly defending it.

FM / TG: 5 - 10 - 8
BasicFourLife
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner

Postby BS4125 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:40 am

Please stop tangentially posting on this thread about the necrobump. Due to the OP still editing the OP after the necrobump, the necrobump will not be taken into account. Be quiet about this now. Also, instead of complaining on here, PM me about the problem and I can sort it, chastising the person who necrobumped will not help in any shape or form, especially for you.

Spoiler:
lemonader666 wrote:
Seththeking wrote:
BS4125 wrote:Please post relevant posts to the topic at hand and not digress. Also please explain your opinions otherwise your contribution is sub-zero.

Oooooooo Mister Power over here!

And would you look at that, I was on the forums longer then you.

But overall the role for this topic needs work, I mean it's so bad people would rather
get off topic lol.

solola is a mod you retard
BS4125
Christmas 2018 Winner
Christmas 2018 Winner

Re: Framer - Mafia Deception

Postby DragonClaw66 » Tue May 22, 2018 2:28 pm

As per request of a forumer, this thread is getting bumped. There is one change that I am currently contemplating:

Should this version of the Framer be merged with some of the qualities of the Disguiser (the Disguiser would get removed)? Read the bolded parts of the OP to see what quality I want to merge.
Last edited by DragonClaw66 on Tue May 22, 2018 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DragonClaw66
Summer 2019 Winner
Summer 2019 Winner

Postby Blackwolfe99 » Tue May 22, 2018 3:32 pm

Personally, I say no.
Disguiser just needs its own rework.

[url=https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1MZk7o65Y-BguXn9lOU9tVijQEPUZ7iYZ?usp=drive_link
]My Role Ideas[/url]
Fair warning, I know many of the ideas in this are pretty shitty/unbalanced, but I have a lot more knowledge of role mechanics and balancing now than I did then.

Currently Working On:
- Nothing in particular, might return to rework old ideas. We'll see.

EvilPudding wrote:Interesting idea and it is balanced like the WW

/support
Blackwolfe99
Witch
Witch

Postby SERVAT » Tue May 22, 2018 4:47 pm

DragonClaw66 wrote:As per request of a forumer, this thread is getting bumped. There is one change that I am currently contemplating:

Should this version of the Framer be merged with some of the qualities of the Disguiser (the Disguiser would get removed)? Read the bolded parts of the OP to see what quality I want to merge.

First of all, great rework of the framer that finally solves its core issue: it’s a hardcounter for sheriff. That said, merging it with the Disguiser wouldn’t really fit into the lord of the framer. Aside from that, I think it’s perfect and completely agree with u being implemented.

This is if we can’t find a better rework for the Disguiser. If we managed to see a good rework for a Disguiser then I rather have those two separate roles than both merged.
SERVAT
Lookout
Lookout

Previous

Return to Role Idea Archives