Poll ended at Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:37 am

Neutral Evil
33%
Neutral Chaos
67%

Total votes : 24

Re: New role: Infiltrator

Postby Blayzeatron » Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:50 pm

Spectre0 wrote:Hence, mafia wouldn't have much reason to directly attack (if Infiltrator's playing well) and town likewise wouldn't be too untrustworthy of them. Claiming TI as infiltrator is actually a fairly bad claim.

So if claiming TI is a bad claim, then why would you even want to investigate anyone? It just tells them that the infiltrator is in the game. You might as well sit back with your fake will or day 1 claim surv or whatever. By doing this, you aren't a priority or even a known threat.
Blayzeatron

Re: New role: Infiltrator

Postby Spectre0 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:50 pm

Blayzeatron wrote:
Spectre0 wrote:Hence, mafia wouldn't have much reason to directly attack (if Infiltrator's playing well) and town likewise wouldn't be too untrustworthy of them. Claiming TI as infiltrator is actually a fairly bad claim.

So if claiming TI is a bad claim, then why would you even want to investigate anyone? It just tells them that the infiltrator is in the game. You might as well sit back with your fake will or day 1 claim surv or whatever. By doing this, you aren't a priority or even a known threat.

Consigilere results > Town knowing you exist.
Spectre0
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Re: Infiltrator - Another NC

Postby lemonader666 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:31 pm

how would the consig ability help the role?

you can email me at lemonader666@gmail.com if need be
lemonader666
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner

Re: Infiltrator - Another NC

Postby Mystoc » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:10 pm

why would i use this ability it alerts town i'm in the game i would rather not use it and not tip my hand

if town knew i was in the game they would delay killing the last evil to kill me

ability is anti synergy i would never use it because it reveals me

it even as night immunity so basicly if i get this role i afk and hope town wins and steal a win from them all

/nosupport
Mystoc
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Previous

Return to Role Idea Archives