Stalker (Neutral Chaos) [18000+ views]<Old as heck>

Old Role Ideas

Is this role finished?

It's perfect! Set it up, ASAP!
96
85%
It could still use some minor changes, I'll tell you in the comments below.
17
15%
 
Total votes : 113

Re: Yandere (Neutral Chaos) [1200+ views]<UDATED (again)>

Postby BPsycho2 » Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:03 pm

Suggestion 1 seems nice.

Not actually useless though.

Still don't like the role, but it would be a very nice thing, depending on the role.

Cause: Yandere
Role: Framer
Effect: Framer is made extremely useful, Yandere is given direction on who to kill (if the framer frames someone, they must be an enemy of the Mafia (Why Frame a Jester unless there's a confirmed sheriff, why frame a survivor, etc))
_
Role: Vigilante
Effect: You don't kill yourself if you make a mistake?


etc
I returned and I saw the light return to my eyes.

Image
User avatar
BPsycho2
Godfather
Godfather
 
Posts: 1973
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:33 am

Re: Yandere (Neutral Chaos) [1300+ views]<UDATED (again)>

Postby TheMajesticSammie » Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:52 am

Thanks for the feedback, guys! This is developing really well ^-^
User avatar
TheMajesticSammie
Spy
Spy
 
Posts: 149
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:15 pm

Re: Yandere (Neutral Chaos) [1300+ views]<UDATED (again)>

Postby TheMajesticSammie » Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:05 am

I should probably mention that I added some achievements. Feel free to tell me what you think!
User avatar
TheMajesticSammie
Spy
Spy
 
Posts: 149
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:15 pm

Re: Yandere (Neutral Chaos) [1300+ views]<UDATED (again)>

Postby TheMajesticSammie » Sat Nov 05, 2016 7:06 pm

Keep in mind that I updated the poll again, so please remember to vote! ^-^
User avatar
TheMajesticSammie
Spy
Spy
 
Posts: 149
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:15 pm

Re: Yandere (Neutral Chaos) [1300+ views]<UDATED (again)>

Postby davesport12 » Sat Nov 05, 2016 7:48 pm

This is good Role, I have to admit.. makes me always vote abstain If yandere around. no senpai?
Check My Buffet Table
Heaven Faction
CEO

Just a swat man works with dangerous situations, with unique cousin and warm apartment.
User avatar
davesport12
Witch
Witch
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:56 am

Re: Yandere (Neutral Chaos) [1300+ views]<UDATED (again)>

Postby BlazinIce » Sat Nov 05, 2016 8:07 pm

davesport12 wrote:This is good Role, I have to admit.. makes me always vote abstain If yandere around. no senpai?

The fuck
How to get unlimited Town Points in Town of Salem
I'm a forum regular. You may see me in Role Ideas (critiquing bad roles), Testing Grounds, Feedback, Suggestions, or Forum Games. I'm also in ToS as Noone.

Mortician -A Neutral Evil Janitor that buries lynches. Has over 100 supporters!
Gossiper -A Neutral Evil role that gives a player valuable information about another player each night.
BlazinIce
Vigilante
Vigilante
 
Posts: 661
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2016 7:09 am
Location: In the computer

Re: Yandere (Neutral Chaos) [1300+ views]<UDATED (again)>

Postby WowzaBecky » Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:15 am

I love this, yandere is my favorite archetype so it'd be great to have it in the game! :)
User avatar
WowzaBecky
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2016 3:19 pm

Re: Yandere (Neutral Chaos) [1300+ views]<UDATED (again)>

Postby Forksby » Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:32 am

Trying to follow the thread, how about this suggestion. Yandere cannot kill until her lover/target dies, similar to an Executioner.

If day lynch Yandere's lover happens, then the Yandere can kill 1 of the people that votes guilty like an alive jester, then wants to murder everyone in the town - changes role to Serial Killer.

If Yandere's lover get's murdered during the night, Yandere goes crazy with mourning unknowning of who killed his/her love and wants to be with her target, turns into a jester.
Forksby
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:05 am

Re: Yandere (Neutral Chaos) [1300+ views]<UDATED (again)>

Postby WindBlqde » Sun Nov 06, 2016 12:16 pm

The name of the role does not fit the theme of the game, I know you have fandoms, but don't get them mixed into other people's. Thank you.

Other than that,

/support
I am a preteen fortnite tiktok kid
User avatar
WindBlqde
Mayor
Mayor
 
Posts: 825
Joined: Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:47 pm
Location: Eleanor's House

Re: Yandere (Neutral Chaos) [1300+ views]<UDATED (again)>

Postby TheMajesticSammie » Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:54 am

WindBlqde wrote:The name of the role does not fit the theme of the game, I know you have fandoms, but don't get them mixed into other people's. Thank you.

Other than that,

/support

Yeah, that's pretty much the only thing I was worried about. If you have any good name change ideas, lay it on me.
User avatar
TheMajesticSammie
Spy
Spy
 
Posts: 149
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:15 pm

Re: Yandere (Neutral Chaos) [1500+ views]

Postby TheMajesticSammie » Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:36 am

I'm glad you guys are being so supportive! I'm sure this role will be added to the Testing Grounds soon enough!
User avatar
TheMajesticSammie
Spy
Spy
 
Posts: 149
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:15 pm

Re: Yandere (Neutral Chaos) [1500+ views]

Postby TheMajesticSammie » Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:41 am

You guys are getting pretty quiet >.>
User avatar
TheMajesticSammie
Spy
Spy
 
Posts: 149
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:15 pm

Re: Yandere (Neutral Chaos) [1500+ views]

Postby TheMajesticSammie » Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:24 pm

Please don't forget to comment about what you think of this role!
User avatar
TheMajesticSammie
Spy
Spy
 
Posts: 149
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:15 pm

Re: Yandere (Neutral Chaos) [1500+ views]

Postby TheMajesticSammie » Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:10 pm

So, do you guys think this role is ready for the testing grounds?
User avatar
TheMajesticSammie
Spy
Spy
 
Posts: 149
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:15 pm

Re: Yandere (Neutral Chaos) [1500+ views]

Postby BlazinIce » Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:22 pm

Nobody in the testing grounds voted it
https://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=53469
Bit blunt, but true.
It's not ready yet
Also don't quintuple post
How to get unlimited Town Points in Town of Salem
I'm a forum regular. You may see me in Role Ideas (critiquing bad roles), Testing Grounds, Feedback, Suggestions, or Forum Games. I'm also in ToS as Noone.

Mortician -A Neutral Evil Janitor that buries lynches. Has over 100 supporters!
Gossiper -A Neutral Evil role that gives a player valuable information about another player each night.
BlazinIce
Vigilante
Vigilante
 
Posts: 661
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2016 7:09 am
Location: In the computer

Re: Yandere (Neutral Chaos) [1500+ views]

Postby BS4125 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:24 pm

You now have a month though to improve!

Spoiler:
lemonader666 wrote:
Seththeking wrote:
BS4125 wrote:Please post relevant posts to the topic at hand and not digress. Also please explain your opinions otherwise your contribution is sub-zero.


Oooooooo Mister Power over here!

And would you look at that, I was on the forums longer then you.

But overall the role for this topic needs work, I mean it's so bad people would rather
get off topic lol.

solola is a mod you retard
User avatar
BS4125
Christmas 2018 Winner
Christmas 2018 Winner
 
Posts: 978
Joined: Sun May 01, 2016 12:10 pm
Location: Nextdoor to my neighbour

Re: Yandere (Neutral Chaos) [1500+ views]

Postby TheMajesticSammie » Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:05 pm

/vote
User avatar
TheMajesticSammie
Spy
Spy
 
Posts: 149
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:15 pm

Re: Yandere (Neutral Chaos) [1500+ views]

Postby BS4125 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:04 am

TheMajesticSammie wrote:/vote

Sorry but this has ended like yesterday and if you wanted to vote you should've voted over in the TG forum

Spoiler:
lemonader666 wrote:
Seththeking wrote:
BS4125 wrote:Please post relevant posts to the topic at hand and not digress. Also please explain your opinions otherwise your contribution is sub-zero.


Oooooooo Mister Power over here!

And would you look at that, I was on the forums longer then you.

But overall the role for this topic needs work, I mean it's so bad people would rather
get off topic lol.

solola is a mod you retard
User avatar
BS4125
Christmas 2018 Winner
Christmas 2018 Winner
 
Posts: 978
Joined: Sun May 01, 2016 12:10 pm
Location: Nextdoor to my neighbour

Re: Yandere (Neutral Chaos) [1500+ views]

Postby TheMajesticSammie » Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:26 am

BS4125 wrote:
TheMajesticSammie wrote:/vote

Sorry but this has ended like yesterday and if you wanted to vote you should've voted over in the TG forum

I didn't even know the voting was going on. Nobody told me. Nor do I know how the voting works-- again, because nobody told me.
User avatar
TheMajesticSammie
Spy
Spy
 
Posts: 149
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:15 pm

Re: Yandere (Neutral Chaos) [1500+ views]

Postby BlazinIce » Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:51 am

You submitted it through them, you should try to know what happens
How to get unlimited Town Points in Town of Salem
I'm a forum regular. You may see me in Role Ideas (critiquing bad roles), Testing Grounds, Feedback, Suggestions, or Forum Games. I'm also in ToS as Noone.

Mortician -A Neutral Evil Janitor that buries lynches. Has over 100 supporters!
Gossiper -A Neutral Evil role that gives a player valuable information about another player each night.
BlazinIce
Vigilante
Vigilante
 
Posts: 661
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2016 7:09 am
Location: In the computer

Re: Yandere (Neutral Chaos) [1500+ views]

Postby sh99er » Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:07 pm

Holy shit this has changed from when I was last here (page 1 / 2)

I think its gotten really good however I think that even if you kill your self when your target (or lover) dies you should still win if your target wins I think. Because a bit like a executioner when their target dies they could still win if hung so it gives them a chance still.
Check out my ideas:
My Guardian Faction
My Elemental Faction
My Spirit Faction
My Demon Faction

After agreeing that as Godfather id have my mafioso make food for me, here was a funny response.
Jezz wrote:Godfather: mafioso, make me a sandwich
Mafioso: ...we kinda should kill one of our enemies tonight sir
Godfather: no I'm hungry fuck you
User avatar
sh99er
Spy
Spy
 
Posts: 142
Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:06 am
Location: When I'm at my home....London...when I'm at boarding school...hell.

Re: Yandere (Neutral Chaos) [1500+ views]

Postby sh99er » Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:18 am

Just saw a problem with the role.

It says the person cant be jester / mayor.
If amnesaic they could remember jester, what then?
and if exe and their target dies...what then?

Maybe cant be exe, amne, jester or mayor?
Check out my ideas:
My Guardian Faction
My Elemental Faction
My Spirit Faction
My Demon Faction

After agreeing that as Godfather id have my mafioso make food for me, here was a funny response.
Jezz wrote:Godfather: mafioso, make me a sandwich
Mafioso: ...we kinda should kill one of our enemies tonight sir
Godfather: no I'm hungry fuck you
User avatar
sh99er
Spy
Spy
 
Posts: 142
Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:06 am
Location: When I'm at my home....London...when I'm at boarding school...hell.

Re: Yandere (Neutral Chaos) [1500+ views]

Postby DAYS45INN » Sat Nov 12, 2016 1:15 pm

This role seems pretty cool! I don't think their attacks should ignore night immunity though as that would be too OP
-If a Witch controls a Yandere to kill their loved one, what happens?
-Maybe if their loved one dies they can go on like a 'WW rampage'. They'd target the person who killed their loved one (or one of the guilty voters) and kill them, whoever visits them, and themselves. Otherwise they'd be forced to kill that one person which would make it easy for BG or Doctor to save them, as the loved one's killer could just reveal to the town and ask for protection.
DAYS45INN
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:39 pm

Re: Yandere (Neutral Chaos) [1500+ views]

Postby TheMajesticSammie » Sat Nov 12, 2016 4:30 pm

DAYS45INN wrote:This role seems pretty cool! I don't think their attacks should ignore night immunity though as that would be too OP
-If a Witch controls a Yandere to kill their loved one, what happens?
-Maybe if their loved one dies they can go on like a 'WW rampage'. They'd target the person who killed their loved one (or one of the guilty voters) and kill them, whoever visits them, and themselves. Otherwise they'd be forced to kill that one person which would make it easy for BG or Doctor to save them, as the loved one's killer could just reveal to the town and ask for protection.

I think the rampage is fine as it is now. I don't want it to be too similar to other killing roles.
If the witch makes the Yandere kill the loved one, then the Yandere loses and kills themself the next night. Same if the transporter was involved.
User avatar
TheMajesticSammie
Spy
Spy
 
Posts: 149
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:15 pm

Re: Yandere (Neutral Chaos) [1500+ views]

Postby TheMajesticSammie » Sat Nov 12, 2016 4:31 pm

sh99er wrote:Just saw a problem with the role.

It says the person cant be jester / mayor.
If amnesaic they could remember jester, what then?
and if exe and their target dies...what then?

Maybe cant be exe, amne, jester or mayor?

Makes sense. I'll fix it!
User avatar
TheMajesticSammie
Spy
Spy
 
Posts: 149
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:15 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Role Idea Archives

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest