Stalker (Neutral Chaos) [18000+ views]<Old as heck>

Old Role Ideas

Is this role finished?

It's perfect! Set it up, ASAP!
96
85%
It could still use some minor changes, I'll tell you in the comments below.
17
15%
 
Total votes : 113

Re: Yandere (Neutral Chaos) [Trending: 850+ views]

Postby EvilKingRNiC » Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:56 am

Okay it's basically like having two Yanderes in a game except the 2nd Yandere (Basically a Kuudere) Doesn't know the activity of the plain Yandere but she has the same exact senpai as the Yandere..................................
User avatar
EvilKingRNiC
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:17 pm

Re: Yandere (Neutral Chaos) [Trending: 850+ views]

Postby TheMajesticSammie » Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:00 am

BPsycho2 wrote:I don't like it.

If you lose, three people die for no reason.
"Protective" NC that's literally a better winrate version of SK.

The winrate isn't better because you can't tell someone you're protecting someone without being found out, but if people don't know they're protected, nothing will stop them from killing them. So whether or not you say anything, there's a good chance you'll lose, even if you do go on a rampage when you do.
User avatar
TheMajesticSammie
Spy
Spy
 
Posts: 149
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:15 pm

Re: Yandere (Neutral Chaos) [Trending: 850+ views]

Postby TheMajesticSammie » Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:02 am

EvilKingRNiC wrote:Okay it's basically like having two Yanderes in a game except the 2nd Yandere (Basically a Kuudere) Doesn't know the activity of the plain Yandere but she has the same exact senpai as the Yandere..................................

Everyone is the Yandere's "rival." You don't need a hardcounter, not to mention it would be completely useless.
User avatar
TheMajesticSammie
Spy
Spy
 
Posts: 149
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:15 pm

Re: Yandere (Neutral Chaos) [Trending: 950+ views]

Postby jj456 » Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:19 am

So it's WW that can attack every night, simultaneously attack and stay home, and can kill 2-3 people at once.

Sounds incredibly overpowered and entirely gamebreaking.
jj456
Witch
Witch
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2016 3:54 pm

Re: Yandere (Neutral Chaos) [Trending: 950+ views]

Postby EvilKingRNiC » Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:02 pm

jj456 wrote:So it's WW that can attack every night, simultaneously attack and stay home, and can kill 2-3 people at once.

Sounds incredibly overpowered and entirely gamebreaking.


I'd take away the ability to stay home but it has my support... somewhat

/support?
User avatar
EvilKingRNiC
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:17 pm

Re: Yandere (Neutral Chaos) [Trending: 950+ views]

Postby TheMajesticSammie » Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:23 pm

EvilKingRNiC wrote:
jj456 wrote:So it's WW that can attack every night, simultaneously attack and stay home, and can kill 2-3 people at once.

Sounds incredibly overpowered and entirely gamebreaking.


I'd take away the ability to stay home but it has my support... somewhat

/support?

It's not a WW, it's more like a serial killer. The only time the Yandere attacks more than one person is when they go on their rampage after they've already lost. You can't attack while staying at home.
User avatar
TheMajesticSammie
Spy
Spy
 
Posts: 149
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:15 pm

Re: Yandere (Neutral Chaos) [Trending: 950+ views]

Postby TheMajesticSammie » Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:24 pm

jj456 wrote:So it's WW that can attack every night, simultaneously attack and stay home, and can kill 2-3 people at once.

Sounds incredibly overpowered and entirely gamebreaking.

Did you even read the whole thing? That's not what this role does. I think you're in the wrong thread, bud.
User avatar
TheMajesticSammie
Spy
Spy
 
Posts: 149
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:15 pm

Re: Yandere (Neutral Chaos) [Trending: 1000+ views]

Postby TheMajesticSammie » Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:32 pm

It seems that some people had difficulty understanding my explanation (or were just really really high or something... or stupid, not for me to say) of how the Yandere works. I modified the role card a bit so that important details are highlighted/boldfaced.
User avatar
TheMajesticSammie
Spy
Spy
 
Posts: 149
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:15 pm

Re: Yandere (Neutral Chaos) [Trending: 1000+ views]

Postby TheMajesticSammie » Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:36 pm

If you have a problem with this role, there's a 90% chance you misread/didn't read the role description and just made an assumption based off of the name.
User avatar
TheMajesticSammie
Spy
Spy
 
Posts: 149
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:15 pm

Re: Yandere (Neutral Chaos) [Trending: 1000+ views]

Postby BPsycho2 » Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:57 pm

I actually read this thing.

Once again, if it loses, there's no reason to just kill random people. that has pretty much no point.

And also, it's just an SK with a higher winrate.
I returned and I saw the light return to my eyes.

Image
User avatar
BPsycho2
Godfather
Godfather
 
Posts: 1973
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:33 am

Re: Yandere (Neutral Chaos) [Trending: 1000+ views]

Postby TheMajesticSammie » Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:17 pm

BPsycho2 wrote:I actually read this thing.

Once again, if it loses, there's no reason to just kill random people. that has pretty much no point.

And also, it's just an SK with a higher winrate.

1. The people killed aren't at random, they're chosen with purpose.
2. Not only does the rampage hold true to classic Yandere lore, but it also gives other players an incentive not to kill a certain player, and be more careful who they kill.
3. The winrate is NOT higher- you would know that if you read the description.
3a. If the loved one dies, the Yandere loses.
3b. If the Yandere dies, they lose.
3c. The Yandere can't reveal who they're protecting without getting caught and lynched (losing).
3d. If the Yandere doesn't reveal who they're protecting, they'll probably lose.
3e. The only losing condition of the serial killer is that they die. So the Yandere will DEFINITELY have a rough time compared to the sk, especially without the few buffs it has.
User avatar
TheMajesticSammie
Spy
Spy
 
Posts: 149
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:15 pm

Re: Yandere (Neutral Chaos) [Trending: 1000+ views]

Postby Laxaragus23 » Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:29 pm

If an escort roleblocked that yandere's love one, would the yandere kill it like in the game? I am still a newbie in the forums so please don't hate. Or if the loved one is roleblocked, the yandere won't kill but she will still kill the roleblocker if the loved one's roleblocked 3 times.
Laxaragus23
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:20 am

Re: Yandere (Neutral Chaos) [Trending: 1000+ views]

Postby TheMajesticSammie » Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:37 pm

Laxaragus23 wrote:If an escort roleblocked that yandere's love one, would the yandere kill it like in the game? I am still a newbie in the forums so please don't hate. Or if the loved one is roleblocked, the yandere won't kill but she will still kill the roleblocker if the loved one's roleblocked 3 times.

I actually considered that, but I held back on that idea due to the fact that the Yandere would be out killing someone each night. Now that I think about it, it would be normal for a Yandere to stalk her loved one.... I think I'll have people vote on it.
User avatar
TheMajesticSammie
Spy
Spy
 
Posts: 149
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:15 pm

Re: Yandere (Neutral Chaos) [Trending: 1000+ views]

Postby TheMajesticSammie » Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:36 pm

I changed a crucial detail in the description- instead of allowing the faction of the loved one to win alongside the Yandere, the Yandere will steal the win, giving more of a reason to eliminate them.
User avatar
TheMajesticSammie
Spy
Spy
 
Posts: 149
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:15 pm

Re: Yandere (Neutral Chaos) [Trending: 1000+ views]

Postby BS4125 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:57 am

TheMajesticSammie wrote:I changed a crucial detail in the description- instead of allowing the faction of the loved one to win alongside the Yandere, the Yandere will steal the win, giving more of a reason to eliminate them.

So then wouldn't the loved one keep visiting the Yandere to make them not attack because if the loved one can't win then the faction against the Yandere will make the loved one keep visiting them until they can vote him out

Spoiler:
lemonader666 wrote:
Seththeking wrote:
BS4125 wrote:Please post relevant posts to the topic at hand and not digress. Also please explain your opinions otherwise your contribution is sub-zero.


Oooooooo Mister Power over here!

And would you look at that, I was on the forums longer then you.

But overall the role for this topic needs work, I mean it's so bad people would rather
get off topic lol.

solola is a mod you retard
User avatar
BS4125
Christmas 2018 Winner
Christmas 2018 Winner
 
Posts: 978
Joined: Sun May 01, 2016 12:10 pm
Location: Nextdoor to my neighbour

Re: Yandere (Neutral Chaos) [Trending: 1000+ views]

Postby TheMajesticSammie » Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:15 pm

BS4125 wrote:
TheMajesticSammie wrote:I changed a crucial detail in the description- instead of allowing the faction of the loved one to win alongside the Yandere, the Yandere will steal the win, giving more of a reason to eliminate them.

So then wouldn't the loved one keep visiting the Yandere to make them not attack because if the loved one can't win then the faction against the Yandere will make the loved one keep visiting them until they can vote him out

Can't I make anyone happy?!
User avatar
TheMajesticSammie
Spy
Spy
 
Posts: 149
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:15 pm

Re: Yandere (Neutral Chaos) [Trending: 1100+ views]

Postby TheMajesticSammie » Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:15 pm

I changed the poll again. Even if I can't make everyone happy, at least maybe I'll be able to please the majority...
User avatar
TheMajesticSammie
Spy
Spy
 
Posts: 149
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:15 pm

Re: Yandere (Neutral Chaos) [Trending: 1100+ views]

Postby EvilKingRNiC » Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:41 pm

I actaully like the role.


P.S: You do realize the Majority was the ppl who voted for the "----" Option XD
User avatar
EvilKingRNiC
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:17 pm

Re: Yandere (Neutral Chaos) [Trending: 1100+ views]

Postby TheMajesticSammie » Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:05 am

It really seems like you guys aren't taking the polls seriously ._. Like, you're just picking whichever options have the least votes....
User avatar
TheMajesticSammie
Spy
Spy
 
Posts: 149
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:15 pm

Re: Yandere (Neutral Chaos) [Trending: 1100+ views]

Postby EvilKingRNiC » Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:15 am

I'm taking the polls seriously, it's some of the two retards that voted for the "-----------------------------------------------------"
options that aren't taking it seriously.
User avatar
EvilKingRNiC
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:17 pm

Re: Yandere (Neutral Chaos) [Trending: 1100+ views]

Postby chronic09 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:44 am

This role overall feels like a Neutral Chaos role and with the amount of chaos it is causing, it is definitely a NC. But the thing is that there would be 3 killing roles in the town so theoretically game will end day 5 which is too fast Imo. Secondly, if the lover is a mafia and gets lynched, assuming other mafia members will abstain, town will get decimated entirely in 1 night. Hell, if I was mafia and I figured out the lover is a mafia I would frame him myself and watch the town slaughter themselves. Point being, the punishment is too harsh.
chronic09
Jester
Jester
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:26 am

Re: Yandere (Neutral Chaos) [Trending: 1100+ views]

Postby TheMajesticSammie » Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:34 pm

chronic09 wrote:This role overall feels like a Neutral Chaos role and with the amount of chaos it is causing, it is definitely a NC. But the thing is that there would be 3 killing roles in the town so theoretically game will end day 5 which is too fast Imo. Secondly, if the lover is a mafia and gets lynched, assuming other mafia members will abstain, town will get decimated entirely in 1 night. Hell, if I was mafia and I figured out the lover is a mafia I would frame him myself and watch the town slaughter themselves. Point being, the punishment is too harsh.

But that's the point. The punishment is made to make the town think before lynching someone. It would also be virtually impossible to figure out who the loved one is without the Yandere blatantly stating it out loud, and a smart Yandere would never do that, or else they would get lynched. It's difficult on both sides.
User avatar
TheMajesticSammie
Spy
Spy
 
Posts: 149
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:15 pm

Re: Yandere (Neutral Chaos) [Trending: 1100+ views]

Postby TheMajesticSammie » Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:35 pm

What if the Yandere's loved one was aware that the Yandere was stalking them? Like, they'd get a notification at the beginning of the game saying they were being stalked.
User avatar
TheMajesticSammie
Spy
Spy
 
Posts: 149
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:15 pm

Re: Yandere (Neutral Chaos) [Trending: 1100+ views]

Postby SomeCatchyName9 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:47 pm

TheMajesticSammie wrote:What if the Yandere's loved one was aware that the Yandere was stalking them? Like, they'd get a notification at the beginning of the game saying they were being stalked.


This seems like a good idea. I can imagine evils claiming to be loved by a Yandere too, it's a win win

Overall I love this idea :D it's a good and unique way to add a Lover role into the game
If you liked my post, be sure to check out my role ideas!

Dictator
Cultist
Wannabe
Tyrant
Sorcerer
SomeCatchyName9
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:59 pm

Re: Yandere (Neutral Chaos) [1200+ views]<UDATED (again)>

Postby EvilKingRNiC » Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:26 pm

▬▬ι═══════ﺤSeems cool the way it is-═══════ι▬▬


▬▬ι═══════ﺤSwords for everyone-═══════ι▬▬
User avatar
EvilKingRNiC
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:17 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Role Idea Archives

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests