NEW ROLE SUGGESTION Extra-Terrestrial and Area 51 Agent

Old Role Ideas

NEW ROLE SUGGESTION Extra-Terrestrial and Area 51 Agent

Postby EyeopenerLooking » Mon May 19, 2014 12:24 am

(Extra-Terrestrial)
You have crashed landed in a small town, you have call for a pick up to get home.
STAY ALIVE for 3/4 days to picked up,DON'T GET CAUGHT by the (Area 51 Agent). Can win anyone if you are picked up.
If you are caught you lose.1st night call for pick up.

(Area 51 Agent)
You have been sent to a small town to find an real (Extra-Terrestrial). Find the (E.T.) before he is picked up.
Scan the houses of each town person(1 at a TIME) to find the (E.T.). Win with anyone if you find the (E.T.).
I am The Time Keeper,my robes smell of the Loneliness of TIME,my eyes have seen the LOVE and HATE all have for each other,and I am bound to open your eyes in TIME.*pulls out a small clock and disappears*
EyeopenerLooking
Spy
Spy

Re: NEW ROLE SUGGESTION Extra-Terrestrial and Area 51 Agent

Postby EyeopenerLooking » Mon May 19, 2014 12:26 am

Please Leave Your Ideas and Suggestions.
I am The Time Keeper,my robes smell of the Loneliness of TIME,my eyes have seen the LOVE and HATE all have for each other,and I am bound to open your eyes in TIME.*pulls out a small clock and disappears*
EyeopenerLooking
Spy
Spy

Postby EyeopenerLooking » Mon May 19, 2014 1:21 am

(E.T. Hunter)
An (E.T.) that has been sent to Kill all humans by a hostel (E.T.) race. Can only be Killed by a role with a gun or by Arsonist.
Need help on what to add.
EyeopenerLooking
Spy
Spy

Postby Infernoj » Mon May 19, 2014 8:26 am

Seems like the Agent and the Hunter would be similar to the Vampire / Vampire Hunter roles that have been confirmed by the devs and are going to be put into the game.
Current Aliases:

InfernoJ, Handsome Jack, Septic Jack (figured out what the J stands for yet?)
Infernoj
Jester
Jester

Postby UnknownFox » Mon May 19, 2014 8:57 am

Doesn't make too much sense when it comes to the game itself. Basically you have 2 players who are only there for 3/4 days then one just ups and leaves? Further more it seems like a giant game of luck when you have 15 people and have to pick 1 certain person out of them all. More so it basically gives the Agent a base chance of 20% of winning overall assuming he checks everyone (and counting those he checked were killed the same night). Assuming I did my math right. 4 Days, checking 15 people?
UnknownFox
Civilian
Civilian

Return to Role Idea Archives