Classes that may need buffs

Old Role Ideas

Classes that may need buffs

Postby Morrowsaw » Sun May 18, 2014 8:23 pm

Obvious discussion on title but there is a catch no medium/retributioner talk as the AMA's covered those 2 classes plz give suggestions and maybe even ideas to revamp characters whose roles are rather dull (ex:survivor) for example I believe that the framer is underpowered in every sense of the word seeing as he is only useful in a panicked situation I believe that the framer should also make the said framed person "visit" (like how exe visits without even knowing it) another random player. Anyway I hope that we can get some excellent ideas here NOTE: this is to improve on current classes and should not be buffs for already powerful characters or classes who were made to be fodder like jester
Yes I play Magic and my America deck will beat anybody elses :P
also Town of Salem related stuff
Morrowsaw
Jester
Jester

Re: Classes that may need buffs

Postby MArixor100 » Mon May 19, 2014 6:01 am

For the love of god, BODYGUARD, i veeeeryyyy don't like idea of class what sacrofices himself just to kill one of possible mafia or sk

And that's the worst, he can't do pretty much nothing instead of that.

Retributionist is not bad but extremly buggy and he does such things like revives characters still doused, will die from guilt anyway...

Transporter- Transporter is transporting, such doge and random roulette class.
MArixor100

Postby Morrowsaw » Mon May 19, 2014 9:40 am

I agree the bodyguard is the more powerful (though suicidal) class the chance of getting rid of an SK or GF far outweigh the information (which is limited anyway)
a doctor can give read the guide on how bodyguard can make classes very powerful (like jailer)
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1883 (this is the link)
Yes I play Magic and my America deck will beat anybody elses :P
also Town of Salem related stuff
Morrowsaw
Jester
Jester

Postby PiePerson » Mon May 19, 2014 9:49 am

I think the duration of the discussion time in the day should be extended so the vigilante has more of an idea of who he can shoot at night
When I feel down and out I click on this image for a song of empowerment and inspiration
PiePerson
Veteran
Veteran

Return to Role Idea Archives