Butcher Change

Test roles that have been suggested in simulated gameplay.

Butcher Change

Postby BasicFourLife » Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:47 am

Replace Cleaning Kills with Astral Kills. There is still a one night delay of using them.

The reason for this is that, the cleaning kills do not make any sense and do not benefit Butcher much.

On the other hand, astral kills are quite useful to the Butcher.

Well, just a suggestion don't know what else to write here welp.
RNG is never good for any strategy based game. Please learn the definition of what that means, especially if you're one of the people constantly defending it.

FM / TG: 5 - 10 - 8
BasicFourLife
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner

Re: Butcher Change

Postby ManateeDude » Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:24 pm

Kind of amusing that my assassin role that revolves around clean and astral kills was compared to butcher. Regardless, butcher uses clean kills to cover their tracks and are beneficial.

Edit: I don't mean to sound like im post farming or advertising. Anyways, an astral kill is much weaker than a clean kill, clean kills are very useful compared to astral.
they/she

Discord: light fagami#0016
ManateeDude
Medium
Medium

Re: Butcher Change

Postby Blackwolfe99 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:27 pm

ManateeDude wrote:Kind of amusing that my assassin role that revolves around clean and astral kills was compared to butcher. Regardless, butcher uses clean kills to cover their tracks and are beneficial.

Edit: I don't mean to sound like im post farming or advertising. Anyways, an astral kill is much weaker than a clean kill, clean kills are very useful compared to astral.

Not getting caught by Tracker, LO or TP versus denying information and role changes

[url=https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1MZk7o65Y-BguXn9lOU9tVijQEPUZ7iYZ?usp=drive_link
]My Role Ideas[/url]
Fair warning, I know many of the ideas in this are pretty shitty/unbalanced, but I have a lot more knowledge of role mechanics and balancing now than I did then.

Currently Working On:
- Nothing in particular, might return to rework old ideas. We'll see.

EvilPudding wrote:Interesting idea and it is balanced like the WW

/support
Blackwolfe99
Witch
Witch

Return to Testing Grounds