Announcements

Test roles that have been suggested in simulated gameplay.

Re: Announcements

Postby Ralozey » Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:26 am

Greetings Dear Testing Grounds Participants!

We found attendance for TG Sessions lower than needed to host propper sessions.
We therefore decided to host a Testing Grounds Episode
The thing is: It will be held here in the Forums (Forum Mafia Like)

The Sign Up's Will be posted on
August 1st, 2017 @ 8 PM UTC

Episode Rules:

1. Inactivity: If a player hasn't posted in the thread within 24 hours, I will prod them for inactivity. If they do not respond to the prod within 12 hours of it being sent, they will be replaced. Receiving two prods will result in an automatic replacement. Posts must be productive to the game and anything else will be seen as prod dodging and will not reset the prod timer.
  2. Be Respectful: I will not tolerate any homophobic, racist, sexist, or any otherwise discriminatory behavior. Any type of behavior like this will be punished by being forcibly replaced. Remember that this is a game and if you feel that you're too on edge, take a break from it. I will step in and ask people to calm down if it starts getting too heated. So please, refrain from personal attacks.
  3. Gamethrowing: Any attempt to intentionally make your faction lose the game will result in being blacklisted from future games. This includes shooting a revealed Mayor as a Vigilante or executing a confirmed Town member as a Jailor. All your actions must be done with the goal of winning as your faction and have a clear, logical explanation for your actions. This can include Jesting.
  4. Spam: Do not post multiple times in a row if it can be avoided. It detracts from the game and makes it harder for people to catch up. Use quotes and spoilers to make one large post instead of many small ones as well as using the preview function to look at your post before posting it. I will spoiler excessively long posts at my own discretion.
  5. No Outside Communication: Do not use outside methods of communication to disclose your role or any other similar information about this game to another player. Dead players may only speak to dead players, with a Medium using their night action being the only exception to this rule. Breaking this rule will result in being blacklisted from future games.
  6. Last Wills, Deathnotes, and Night Actions: Be sure to label all PMs to me accordingly or you risk the chance that I'll miss the PM and not process whatever you wanted done. The proper way to label them is:
    |
    "TG Episode I Night Action"
    |
    Last wills and Death Notes can be sent in via PM at the beginning of each night.
    You cannot change your Will/Note after you sent it in for that night. The proper way to label them is:
    |
    "TG Episode I Last Will" or "TG Episode I Death Note"
    |
  7. Whispers: There will be no whispers this game.
  8. Flavor: Flavor should not be used to infer anything or support arguments as it is as the title implies, flavor text.
  9. Fun: The most important rule is to have fun because this is a game and shouldn't be treated as anything aside from that.

(Yes I know this is copied from FM)

Role List:

Town Power
Town Investigative
Town Protective
Town Support
Random Town
Random Town
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen

Godfather
Mafia Support
Random Mafia

Neutral Killing
Neutral Evil
Neutral Benign

All Roles listed HERE will be able to roll under these allignments!

The last living dragon on earth!

Current time of year represented by a tree:
Ralozey
Sheriff
Sheriff

Postby Ralozey » Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:48 am

Greetings Dear Testing Grounds Participants!

The last TG Episode went better than expected!
I would like to thank all participants again for their attendance and their urge to win this game!
But there are a lot of roles that still need to be tested
And therefore we are already scheduling the next TG Episode!

The Sign Up's Will be posted on
September 1st, 2017 @ 5 PM UTC

Episode Rules:

1. Inactivity: If a player hasn't posted in the thread within 24 hours, I will prod them for inactivity. If they do not respond to the prod within 12 hours of it being sent, they will be replaced. Receiving two prods will result in an automatic replacement. Posts must be productive to the game and anything else will be seen as prod dodging and will not reset the prod timer.
  2. Be Respectful: I will not tolerate any homophobic, racist, sexist, or any otherwise discriminatory behavior. Any type of behavior like this will be punished by being forcibly replaced. Remember that this is a game and if you feel that you're too on edge, take a break from it. I will step in and ask people to calm down if it starts getting too heated. So please, refrain from personal attacks.
  3. Gamethrowing: Any attempt to intentionally make your faction lose the game will result in being blacklisted from future games. This includes shooting a revealed Mayor as a Vigilante or executing a confirmed Town member as a Jailor. All your actions must be done with the goal of winning as your faction and have a clear, logical explanation for your actions. This can include Jesting.
  4. Spam: Do not post multiple times in a row if it can be avoided. It detracts from the game and makes it harder for people to catch up. Use quotes and spoilers to make one large post instead of many small ones as well as using the preview function to look at your post before posting it. I will spoiler excessively long posts at my own discretion.
  5. No Outside Communication: Do not use outside methods of communication to disclose your role or any other similar information about this game to another player. Dead players may only speak to dead players, with a Medium using their night action being the only exception to this rule. Breaking this rule will result in being blacklisted from future games.
  6. Last Wills, Deathnotes, and Night Actions: Be sure to label all PMs to me accordingly or you risk the chance that I'll miss the PM and not process whatever you wanted done. The proper way to label them is:
    |
    "TG Episode II Night Action"
    |
    Last wills and Death Notes can be sent in via PM at the beginning of each night.
    You cannot change your Will/Note after you sent it in for that night. The proper way to label them is:
    |
    "TG Episode II Last Will" or "TG Episode II Death Note"
    |
  7. Whispers: There will be no whispers this game.
  8. Flavor: Flavor should not be used to infer anything or support arguments as it is as the title implies, flavor text.
  9. Fun: The most important rule is to have fun because this is a game and shouldn't be treated as anything aside from that.

Role List:

Town Power
Town Investigative
Town Protective
Random Town
Random Town
Random Town
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen

Godfather
Random Mafia
Random Mafia

Neutral Killing
Random Neutral

Random Neutral is unable to roll Neutral Killing

All Roles listed HERE will be able to roll under these allignments!

The last living dragon on earth!

Current time of year represented by a tree:
Ralozey
Sheriff
Sheriff

Postby Parallax7 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:55 am

Good news everyone!

TG is back on track with tests and archives!

viewtopic.php?f=50&t=20088
FM Record

3-0-5-2

Newest YouTube Video

Spoiler:

Discord: Parallax#4977
Parallax7
Christmas 2018 Winner
Christmas 2018 Winner

Location: .-. .. --. .... - / -... . .... .. -. -.. / -.-- --- ..- (EST)

Postby Gooose26 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:05 pm

This chat will be archived as the TG Main Thread and Announcements will be taking its place.
ICECLIMBERS wrote:Stop acting like a ringleader bigot, goose.
Gooose26
Retributionist
Retributionist

Previous

Return to Testing Grounds