TG episode XIII | Coven Wins

Test roles that have been suggested in simulated gameplay.

Which rolelist do we use?

Poll ended at Sat Apr 02, 2022 6:58 pm

Coven rank
7%
Coven rank 2.0
47%
Town vs mafia vs coven
7%
Town vs evils
40%

Total votes : 15

Re: TG episode XIII | Day 3

Postby MadBomberCat » Mon Apr 11, 2022 6:51 pm

I'm getting off now. I might pop in and look at the chats but I won't be talking as much, if at all. I think Ezra is probably the safest lynch, and I believe that me, Brilliand, and Super are all 100% confirmed. Alien making a TK claim can't be taken too seriously as they are going to read all of the chat. I am requesting TP on me, and I will be jailing Mr60Gold tonight and executing, do not lynch them. I think Descender is probably one of the more trustworthy people alive who aren't confirmed, and Sal could really go either way (leaning towards town thanks to them defending Brilliand). Alex is a lot more credible since syj has stated that judge has been changed for this game, and alex is the only judge claim. All 3 of the quiet people are not that trustworthy (those being mighty, Mr60Gold, and alienxotic). Mighty would be the most trustworthy out of those 3 (if Sal is evil, then mighty is good). Mighty also had moderror, but that didn't really matter due to them not saying anything D2. Feel free to change my solve lists if you come across new information. Good luck town, hopefully we win.

just in case i forgot to do this earlier...
/vote Ezra
a.k.a _Rokk
MadBomberCat

Postby MadBomberCat » Mon Apr 11, 2022 6:53 pm

Brilliand wrote:
MadBomberCat wrote:syj has confirmed that judge cannot object to their own trial, giving the reasoning " I thought you couldnt since in ToS you cannot directly affect your own lynching in any way"
This pretty much confirms alex, although I'm not sure if it's allowed in the rules (well Dawn claimed to get results late so it's probably legal)

I agree that this pretty much confirms alex. The rules can't really forbid us from acting on this information, though possibly there should have been a rule against Alex quoting the mod at all. (I don't see such a rule for this game.)

If Alex is Town then we have we have Ezra as Necromancer, alienxotic as Potion Master and one RN in (Jaiden, fwogcarf). So, yeah, game looks solved.

/vote Ezra

I would like a rule against quoting in the future if rule suggestions are accepted (yes I also quoted the mod, I'll refrain from doing that in the future).
a.k.a _Rokk
MadBomberCat

Postby Chrischris40 » Mon Apr 11, 2022 6:56 pm

MadBomberCat wrote:They left. No claim, no attempt, just joining and leaving.

I have the forums tab open 24/7 but I'm usually afk on my laptop 90% of the time and probably closed it on accident for like a second. Also apologies for my inactivity I was kinda busy today and I wasn't used to the pacing for forum mafia and wanted to catch up on every page I had missed.

MadBomberCat wrote:
MadBomberCat wrote:ChrisChris40 I see you online, claim now.

No reading everything that has happened, I just want a claim and a will.

Ironically, me reading everything that happened is the reason why I didn't respond to this post. Also we're making wills? Still kinda new to this so I didn't make one. (Although I wouldn't post it today anyway.) I'd also just prefer not to claim today.

Right now the votes look mixed (or maybe that's just from the mass reading I was doing) but my vote for now is on Ezra.

/vote Ezra
Chrischris40

Postby MadBomberCat » Mon Apr 11, 2022 6:57 pm

Chrischris40 wrote:
MadBomberCat wrote:They left. No claim, no attempt, just joining and leaving.

I have the forums tab open 24/7 but I'm usually afk on my laptop 90% of the time and probably closed it on accident for like a second. Also apologies for my inactivity I was kinda busy today and I wasn't used to the pacing for forum mafia and wanted to catch up on every page I had missed.

MadBomberCat wrote:
MadBomberCat wrote:ChrisChris40 I see you online, claim now.

No reading everything that has happened, I just want a claim and a will.

Ironically, me reading everything that happened is the reason why I didn't respond to this post. Also we're making wills? Still kinda new to this so I didn't make one. (Although I wouldn't post it today anyway.) I'd also just prefer not to claim today.

Right now the votes look mixed (or maybe that's just from the mass reading I was doing) but my vote for now is on Ezra.

/vote Ezra

Not claiming is not an option. You claim or you die. I'm jailor so if you want you can claim in whispers to me.
a.k.a _Rokk
MadBomberCat

Postby Descender » Mon Apr 11, 2022 7:02 pm

MadBomberCat wrote:
Salocin481 wrote:
alex1234321 wrote:Nolynch is dumb right now. And I trust descender far more than I trust Ezra so I think Ezra is most likely scum regardless. And their play has been pretty scummy which I've been calling them out for all game. There was the invest check early on but remember they claimed TP rather than a full role likely not knowing it was an invest but just trying to be safe.

Based on the numbers here it feels like fwog is RN.

Ezra is Necro or Good. Thing is I've only seen 2 visits every night, so it's likely that Ezra is Necro. Another possibility is that Alien is the missing RC visit, and they're HM (or maybe even Poisoner?)

The thing is that we have 3 confirmed Townies, that being Rokk, Brilliand (Unless Alien flies outta nowhere with a CC) and Super. If there is an RN, I believe it's Jaiden as Rolestopper more than anything.

I'm gonna say that it's likely mighty, Gold, [Brilliand/Alien, leaning Alien], [Ezra/Alex, kinda split], and then Jaiden as RN if there is one.

I'll try to make a list out of this.

Jailor - Me
TI - Endertoad
TI - Super
TP - Axe
TK - Brilliand or alienxotic
RT - Sal
RT - Dawn
RT - fwogcarf
RT - alex or Ezra

CL - Mr60Gold
RC - Brilliand or alienxotic
RC - alex or Ezra
DUSA - mighty

RN - Vampire Acolyte
RN - Descender

I'll now say why I doubt one specific thing, Descender being RN. If Descender was Exe/Jest, they would have played differently. If Descender was Survivor, I don't think they'd play so aggressively. If Descender was Amnesiac planning to remember town, they would have claimed by now. Planning to remember coven could be a possibility If Descender was Rolestopper, they sabotaged their chances of winning a lot (getting SK out, putting suspicion on several people who could be evil, not jumping on the lynch Endertoad train.) If Descender was coven's servant, that would mean that alex is town. If Descender was Plaguebearer... well, this is the most likely scenario if Descender was actually RN imo. Only 3 roles where Descender being RN makes sense, and one of those comes with a condition of alex being town.

"jaiden doesnt fit as neutral but ive already decided shes neutral so shes neutral"
Possibly known as TodaysStory
TG Frequenter and Host
she/her
Descender
Role Ideas Moderator
Role Ideas Moderator

Postby Brilliand » Mon Apr 11, 2022 7:02 pm

Dunno... I think whether alien claims today would legit make no difference. We already know that Gold is a better execute than alien is no matter what.
Brilliand
Godfather
Godfather

Postby Descender » Mon Apr 11, 2022 7:03 pm

MadBomberCat wrote:
Brilliand wrote:
MadBomberCat wrote:Only 3 roles where Descender being RN makes sense, and one of those comes with a condition of alex being town.

Wait which one comes with the condition of alex being Town? And how? I haven't noticed anything like that.

If Descender was coven's servant, and alex was coven, it would make no sense for Descender to push alex since d1. I don't think Descender is RN, I just just saying scenarios where Descender truly is RN, and that's one of them.
didnt push him d1
TG Frequenter and Host
she/her
Descender
Role Ideas Moderator
Role Ideas Moderator

Postby syjfwbaobfwl » Mon Apr 11, 2022 7:04 pm

Vote count

Ezra: 4 (rokk, alex, brilliand, alien)

Alex: 2 (Ezra, jaiden)

Sal: 1 (mighty)
syjfwbaobfwl
Jailor
Jailor

Postby MadBomberCat » Mon Apr 11, 2022 7:05 pm

Descender wrote:
MadBomberCat wrote:
Salocin481 wrote:
alex1234321 wrote:Nolynch is dumb right now. And I trust descender far more than I trust Ezra so I think Ezra is most likely scum regardless. And their play has been pretty scummy which I've been calling them out for all game. There was the invest check early on but remember they claimed TP rather than a full role likely not knowing it was an invest but just trying to be safe.

Based on the numbers here it feels like fwog is RN.

Ezra is Necro or Good. Thing is I've only seen 2 visits every night, so it's likely that Ezra is Necro. Another possibility is that Alien is the missing RC visit, and they're HM (or maybe even Poisoner?)

The thing is that we have 3 confirmed Townies, that being Rokk, Brilliand (Unless Alien flies outta nowhere with a CC) and Super. If there is an RN, I believe it's Jaiden as Rolestopper more than anything.

I'm gonna say that it's likely mighty, Gold, [Brilliand/Alien, leaning Alien], [Ezra/Alex, kinda split], and then Jaiden as RN if there is one.

I'll try to make a list out of this.

Jailor - Me
TI - Endertoad
TI - Super
TP - Axe
TK - Brilliand or alienxotic
RT - Sal
RT - Dawn
RT - fwogcarf
RT - alex or Ezra

CL - Mr60Gold
RC - Brilliand or alienxotic
RC - alex or Ezra
DUSA - mighty

RN - Vampire Acolyte
RN - Descender

I'll now say why I doubt one specific thing, Descender being RN. If Descender was Exe/Jest, they would have played differently. If Descender was Survivor, I don't think they'd play so aggressively. If Descender was Amnesiac planning to remember town, they would have claimed by now. Planning to remember coven could be a possibility If Descender was Rolestopper, they sabotaged their chances of winning a lot (getting SK out, putting suspicion on several people who could be evil, not jumping on the lynch Endertoad train.) If Descender was coven's servant, that would mean that alex is town. If Descender was Plaguebearer... well, this is the most likely scenario if Descender was actually RN imo. Only 3 roles where Descender being RN makes sense, and one of those comes with a condition of alex being town.

"jaiden doesnt fit as neutral but ive already decided shes neutral so shes neutral"

I made the list to show why you can’t be neutral. I honestly think you are town, with a very small chance of being PB.
a.k.a _Rokk
MadBomberCat

Postby Descender » Mon Apr 11, 2022 7:05 pm

Brilliand wrote:The Descender Plaguebearer scenario does seem plausible though.

i hate to be that girl but if you read my d2 youll see i was genuinely clueless to pb being able to do this
doesnt mean much because lying is a thing but still
TG Frequenter and Host
she/her
Descender
Role Ideas Moderator
Role Ideas Moderator

Postby Descender » Mon Apr 11, 2022 7:07 pm

the main evidence for alex being town is modcomms so im ignoring that
TG Frequenter and Host
she/her
Descender
Role Ideas Moderator
Role Ideas Moderator

Postby Descender » Mon Apr 11, 2022 7:09 pm

hi fwog
TG Frequenter and Host
she/her
Descender
Role Ideas Moderator
Role Ideas Moderator

Postby alex1234321 » Mon Apr 11, 2022 8:11 pm

I don't understand how anyone who isn't scum can seriously be voting the most Powerful and Active player in the game, someone who has acted more pro-town than possibly anyone else, over the most obvious scum in the History of FM.
#SaveTheTG

Tired of trying to play discord Mafia games and not getting enough people? Join Town of Morons! We now have our own bot!

Credit to PurpleSidewalk1
alex1234321
Role Ideas Moderator
Role Ideas Moderator

Postby Descender » Mon Apr 11, 2022 8:16 pm

I don't understand how anyone who isn't scum can seriously be voting the most Powerful and Active player in the game, someone who has acted more pro-town than possibly anyone else, over the most obvious scum in the History of FM.
TG Frequenter and Host
she/her
Descender
Role Ideas Moderator
Role Ideas Moderator

Postby alex1234321 » Mon Apr 11, 2022 8:17 pm

Descender wrote:I don't understand how anyone who isn't scum can seriously be voting the most Powerful and Active player in the game, someone who has acted more pro-town than possibly anyone else, over the most obvious scum in the History of FM.

I'm glad that you agree with me. Now can you switch your vote?
#SaveTheTG

Tired of trying to play discord Mafia games and not getting enough people? Join Town of Morons! We now have our own bot!

alex1234321
Role Ideas Moderator
Role Ideas Moderator

Postby alex1234321 » Mon Apr 11, 2022 8:35 pm

Some quotes from Ezra's ISO:

Ezradekezra wrote:Alex
Gold
Mighty

idk who the other 2 evils are

This is way too overconfident at this stage of the game. It is still highly possible for mighty to be Town, but it doesn't seem like you factored that in as a possibility. Not to mention that you haven't given many reasons to back this and other accusations, and you don't seem to be very interested in finding the other evils. Maybe because once you get the person at the top of your list lynched then you don't need to worry about finding evils anymore?

Ezradekezra wrote:alex isn't jailor

he clearly isn't a mayor or he would've revealed by now

so what is he

Why would scum other than Jester claim Mayor and then Jailor? Meanwhile it makes sense for an important townie in a Coven setup to cover for the Jailor, who I had been whispering all day, so that that Townie's role isn't revealed while the CL wouldn't be able to find the Jailor. This is plain old role fishing, and it worked amazingly well.

Ezradekezra wrote:Rokk needs to claim too, methinks

More role fishing. It was pretty obvious that Rokk was town at this point (read my posts) yet you needed to know a specific role. It was either gonna be Jailor or RT, and knowing it was of little use to Town while being very useful to scum.

Ezradekezra wrote:
alex1234321 wrote:Anyway @Ezra what are your thoughts about me vs descender? Looking through your ISO, you whispered to desc a little bit and said I might be veteran, which I am very much not. Other than that and a weak defense to one of my weak accusations against you've mostly been staying out of it while trying to mimic the appearance of someone who is active and involved. Care to explain?

Wallposts are annoying to read and I've been kinda busy this evening so I've only really partially been paying attention to it.

Desc is obviously Town since no sane evil intentionally puts themself into a 1f1 this early.

I'm majorly suspicious of you since at this point it just seems like you're either jesting or attempting to pivot the lynch off of the outed evil.

The whisper to Desc was literally just me claiming to them since they wanted to play the whisper game.

So you're unquestioningly trusting someone just because they accused another player who was already close to being confirmed scum? Maybe you can think they're Town, but you should at least consider that they could be scum rather than assuming they're Town and making full-fledged accusations off of that. Not to mention that you ignored my repeated explanations of my actions and called it "jesting" while also referring to my 4 sentence post as a "wall" as an excuse to not answer my questions.
#SaveTheTG

alex1234321
Role Ideas Moderator
Role Ideas Moderator

Postby Brilliand » Mon Apr 11, 2022 11:15 pm

alex1234321 wrote:I don't understand how anyone who isn't scum can seriously be voting the most Powerful and Active player in the game, someone who has acted more pro-town than possibly anyone else, over the most obvious scum in the History of FM.

"Powerful and Active" I can agree with, but I really don't see your behavior as pro-Town. It looked like you were trying to control the Town without providing any reason why we should trust you; which, I'm sure you understand, is something any Coven member would happily do if they thought they could get away with it. You also screwed with the decision-making of the town by making false promises to reveal as Mayor to save the Town's majority, you diverted the D2 vote onto a mislynch in the last few hours, and then you topped it off by claiming Jailor at a time when the real Jailor wouldn't have been able to retaliate quickly.
Brilliand
Godfather
Godfather

Postby SuperGDPWYL » Tue Apr 12, 2022 12:45 am

Caught up on everything

/vote Ezra
i'm checking alien tonight
I exist
SuperGDPWYL

Postby MadBomberCat » Tue Apr 12, 2022 6:13 am

Looks like all the confirmed people (Me, Brilliand, Super) have agreed to vote Ezra. Town please vote Ezra, we need to get as many votes on Ezra as possible.
a.k.a _Rokk
MadBomberCat

Postby MadBomberCat » Tue Apr 12, 2022 6:15 am

Tomorrow we lynch either mighty (confirmed evil), or alienxotic (depending on super’s results). I’m still waiting on a claim from alienxotic.
a.k.a _Rokk
MadBomberCat

Postby Descender » Tue Apr 12, 2022 6:25 am

MadBomberCat wrote:Looks like all the confirmed people (Me, Brilliand, Super) have agreed to vote Ezra. Town please vote Ezra, we need to get as many votes on Ezra as possible.

please refer to my whisper to alex
TG Frequenter and Host
she/her
Descender
Role Ideas Moderator
Role Ideas Moderator

Postby alex1234321 » Tue Apr 12, 2022 6:49 am

Brilliand wrote:
alex1234321 wrote:I don't understand how anyone who isn't scum can seriously be voting the most Powerful and Active player in the game, someone who has acted more pro-town than possibly anyone else, over the most obvious scum in the History of FM.

"Powerful and Active" I can agree with, but I really don't see your behavior as pro-Town. It looked like you were trying to control the Town without providing any reason why we should trust you; which, I'm sure you understand, is something any Coven member would happily do if they thought they could get away with it. You also screwed with the decision-making of the town by making false promises to reveal as Mayor to save the Town's majority, you diverted the D2 vote onto a mislynch in the last few hours, and then you topped it off by claiming Jailor at a time when the real Jailor wouldn't have been able to retaliate quickly.

Judge is a role where you don't want to reveal yourself, sort of like a weaker Mayor. If Coven knows your existence, they can play around you by splitting the votes if they can get 1-2 townies on their side. That's why I was so reluctant about revealing my true role. I also wanted to get pushed so that scum wouldn't kill me and I didn't need a protection. Unlike other roles, I didn't worry much about getting myself lynched because I have a relatively easy way of confirming myself.

The Mayor promises could have worked as a Judge as well. If it was 5v5 for example and someone who knew I was Judge voted with scum, then I could object and save the majority. If Coven knew I was Judge, that kind of plan wouldn't work so well. The mislynch was sort of a disaster, I'll admit that, but I had explained my idea multiple times before which would have allowed us to kill two scum at once. I was almost certain Endertoad was scum especially after their weak defense so I didn't see it as much of a risk to push them.

My Jailor claim was to cover for the real Jailor, who I knew to be Rokk. I didn't want to give time for Jailor to retaliate because in the absence of a retaliation it would've been pretty obvious that the Jailor was the person who I was talking to all day. I was trying to bait the CL onto me or at a minimum keep them off of rokk. Not a great strategy but it ended up not mattering as much since Aco wasn't coven.
#SaveTheTG

alex1234321
Role Ideas Moderator
Role Ideas Moderator

Postby MadBomberCat » Tue Apr 12, 2022 8:21 am

Wait is the day over? I saw a message saying Alex was lynched, but now it is gone?
a.k.a _Rokk
MadBomberCat

Postby Ezradekezra » Tue Apr 12, 2022 8:22 am

Proxy votes submitted on behalf of my lovely team

Sally: /vote Alex
Mighty: /vote Alex
Gold: /vote Alex
Alien: /vote Alex

gg guys!
Ezradekezra
Halloween 2020 Winner
Halloween 2020 Winner

Postby syjfwbaobfwl » Tue Apr 12, 2022 8:22 am

Vote count

Ezra: 4 (rokk, alex, brilliand, super)

Alex: 6 (Ezra, jaiden, sal, mighty, gold, alien) (proxy votes)

A voice sounds from the crowd "ALL THE COVEN VOTE ALEX NOW

They quickly react, changing their votes to alex...surprised, the town does put alex on the gallows and he is hanged before people can understand what just happened

Alex's role was JUDGE
syjfwbaobfwl
Jailor
Jailor

PreviousNext

Return to Testing Grounds