Who has made best friends forever on ToS?

Post anything that doesn't belong in any other forum.

Who has made best friends forever on ToS?

Postby Nellyfox » Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:13 pm

Well...have you? And who are they?
I'll throw all my things in a spoiler...because, spoilers, it's long. ;p this line is outdated and sad

Spoiler: -

So yeah. Feel free to leave your own little thank-you letters of sort. That's what this thread is for, right?
Last edited by Nellyfox on Sun Feb 21, 2021 5:52 pm, edited 11 times in total.
Nellyfox
[Forum Mafia V] Winner
[Forum Mafia V] Winner

Re: Who has made best friends forever on ToS?

Postby Doobledore » Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:23 pm

What are friends?

jk i love you all (;
Doobledore
[Forum Mafia V] Winner
[Forum Mafia V] Winner

Postby IAmAMunchlax » Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:26 pm

Spoiler: e
Last edited by IAmAMunchlax on Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:54 pm, edited 16 times in total.
IAmAMunchlax
Halloween 2015 Winner
Halloween 2015 Winner

Location: ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨

Postby RoyTheHero » Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:28 pm

fuck,we need someone to be a jesse now munch,and we will have an amazing duo

AND THATS WHY HE SHALL NOT BE NAMED
RoyTheHero
Godfather
Godfather

Postby Deawyn » Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:56 pm

Spoiler: Image

This is so sweet *o*
Hawkward moment ? Plzit was a spontaneously beautiful moment :3

Why can't the world not just love? All you need is love

I love you Ayan <3
Deawyn
Patron
Patron

Postby Doobledore » Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:23 pm

Deawyn wrote:Image

THE FEEEEELS
Doobledore
[Forum Mafia V] Winner
[Forum Mafia V] Winner

Postby PoisonMaid » Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:25 pm

I say everyone on here is my friend.

I hope...
Proud Mommy 01/10/17 with another on the way 11/20/18
<3
PoisonMaid
Disguiser
Disguiser

Postby Sturps » Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:49 pm

I haven't really developed much of a relationship with the people here, but hopefully that'll change once exams are over and I actually have time to talk. :P
Everyone in the skype chat is pretty much awesome though. Thanks to those of you supporting me while I'm studying for these career-deciding exams.

#POSSIBILITIES PTSD Survivor.
Please wow with caution and at your own risk.
May or may not be insane.
Batteries not included.

Highest Overwatch SR: 3975 (S5)

Spoiler: ~~~ thE poSsIbiliTies aRe coMpLex ~~~
Sturps
Mafioso
Mafioso

Postby enderitem » Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:21 am

I think I became the national representative of kebap on skype. I really blame Rick for that. :cry:
enderitem
FM Awards: Creator
FM Awards: Creator

Postby Ansem555 » Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:23 am

I haven't made a whole lot of friends myself. Just the nice little introvert of the forums, mostly just lurking and responding sometimes.

I don't make any of my own sigs. Bravo to the artists.
Blue text means I'm being sarcastic.
Ansem555
Benefactor
Benefactor

Postby letitgo » Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:29 am

Ansem555 wrote:I haven't made a whole lot of friends myself.

Well, we can change that. :D
letitgo
Godfather
Godfather

Postby Natsumehack » Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:32 am

letitgo wrote:

You and me OTP.
Natsumehack
[Forum Mafia V] Winner
[Forum Mafia V] Winner

Postby Sturps » Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:34 am

Natsumehack wrote:
letitgo wrote:

You and me OTP.

letithack?

#POSSIBILITIES PTSD Survivor.
Please wow with caution and at your own risk.
May or may not be insane.
Batteries not included.

Highest Overwatch SR: 3975 (S5)

Spoiler: ~~~ thE poSsIbiliTies aRe coMpLex ~~~
Sturps
Mafioso
Mafioso

Postby RoyTheHero » Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:42 am

the reaper clan is a friend to noone,except ringlet cause friend code breaks that logic

RoyTheHero
Godfather
Godfather

Postby letitgo » Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:03 am

RoyTheHero wrote:the reaper clan is a friend to noone,except ringlet cause friend code breaks that logic

Aaaaaanyways...

I'll probably do this later.
letitgo
Godfather
Godfather

Postby Veeena » Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:19 am

RoyTheHero wrote:the reaper clan is a friend to noone,except ringlet cause friend code breaks that logic

ORLY now.
OSRS Accounts: Veeena
Lewd Queen (Former HCIM)
Peepo Vee (GIM)

FF14: Xa Erros (NA Sargantas)

Formerly M4xwell
Known as
Xa/M4xy/Vee

Some fucking Vee I suppose.

Veeena
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Niitori » Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:11 am

Me gonna be writing something about this soon .
Niitori
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby Niitori » Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:19 am

PsychoticWallflower wrote:Oh shit i forgot about this i will start in a sec...god damnit dont know why i forgot.

Shame on yew (jk) 8-)
Niitori
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby Niitori » Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:27 am

PsychoticWallflower wrote:
Niitori wrote:
PsychoticWallflower wrote:Oh shit i forgot about this i will start in a sec...god damnit dont know why i forgot.

Shame on yew (jk) 8-)

Act like dat and ur not going to be on the list :cry:

I APOLOGIZE .
You happy :lol: ?
Niitori
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby RoyTheHero » Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:12 pm

M4xwell wrote:

ORLY now.

also maxwell cause reasons

RoyTheHero
Godfather
Godfather

Postby SonOfAMedic » Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:21 pm

Some people I've made close friends with because of ToS.

Spoiler: DragonA7X: Pretty much my closest friend on the forums at this point. We started talking because we have similar tastes in music and are now pretty close friends.
Ciara: If I had to pick one person on the forums I can tell anything to, it would be Ciara. She is usually the first person to notice if something is bothering me and usually asks me what's wrong and if I need to talk.
letitgo: letitgo was the first person I was willing to call a "friend" on the forums. We really started talking because of the (failed) Forum RPG and became pretty close friends after that.
Kaboosh: This one surprises me because I normally can't stand people of his age, plus I'm not into sports and he loves sport. Still, me and him get along swimmingly. Plus, his taste of music is awesome too.
Pretty much everyone else on the forums: You are all a great bunch of people, each one of you having flaws, granted (don't take that as me saying I'm flawless, because I'm not and I know it) but you are still the greatest bunch of people I've ever met.

These are the people who are my absolute closest friends on the forum, and I am sooo glad I had a chance to meet them. I have 0 regrets for joining the forums and I do not see myself leaving any time soon. I mean, I might need a break every now and then, but I'm here to stay. I'm really at a loss of words for showing everyone on here how thankful I truly am for your friendship.
SonOfAMedic
Sheriff
Sheriff

Postby ciary » Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:43 am

Ok this is going to be a long post ...
first of all, if you're not on the list, it doesn't mean I don't consider you a friend :-) I enjoy all of you guys so much I could add most of the people on the forum here. and I hope I might add more of you guys to the named list someday!

so here goes ...
Spoiler: Kathy:
I am not doing this list in order, but if I did you would damn well deserve this spot! and you know why! the things we shared, and the times we had to be there for each other are countless. you are there for me when I need help, and I am there for you when you need it. besides the bad times, there are also the good times, and we spend so many fun times together. I can't thank you enough for being one of my best friends!
Wallflower:
Don't tell me you were surprised to be in here ^_^ you had to deal with my insecurities a lot! and you got me over them. PM'ing you was one of the best decisions I made! our jokes are amazing and I always have a fun time imagining things and making things up when you're around. you also make the perfect mum for Maya! she couldn't have a better one than you
Celia:
I'm so glad you opened up to me. you're usually the last person I PM in the evening, and the first person I PM in the morning. I love our chats! I can't wait to meet you in real especially now that your life is going better and better. we both went through some difficult things together. you're always there for me. and you got me to play LoL again! :-)
Niitori:
I know you're busy honey so I'll make this short ^^ <insert book here>
so far for short :-D I'm serious though. we had some rough times because of you being at school and me having no time in the weekends ... but you are there for me when I need you and the same goes the other way. besides I always love hearing about how you and Wallflower are doing ^_^ it makes me fuzzy inside. ad not to mention your artwork that I adore!
M0xxi:
yes I'm gonna stick to that nickname until you say you don't like it :-) I must admit, you really changed my mind about you. before our PM's I had no idea you were this sweet and nice. on the off-chance that celia is not the one I pm first, you are the one ^_^ let's save some endangered species!!
Teddy:
the hugs ... so many hugs ... I just love every single one of them. I love our PM's they brighten up my boring day ^_^
The topic group:
Namely Ringlet, Xeno and Munch. I feel so bad that I'm not active on the topic anymore. I miss you guys :-( well, you can blame the previous people on the list for me not being active ^_^ I think we should all PM!
"various" People on Skype:
you all know who you are!! it's too many to count. I love all our chats! I know I should be more active there as well ... just ... aargh, I can't multitask! I love skype every time I go on there. the jokes, the topics, ... you guys made me laugh and cry (in a good way) on many occasions :-) thank you all for that!

And here is one for all of you. because thank you all to be amazing friends ^_^
♥ Hugs and Music ♥
♥ Goodbye everyone ^_^ -hugs- ♥

ciary
Werewolf
Werewolf

Postby Niitori » Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:04 am

I suppose I'll do this now..

Spoiler: So here goes..
(not in particularly any order of importance.. messages will speak itself)

Ciary - If there's anyone who I feel very fun to be around with it would definitely be you. I remembered starting to reply to you in a few off-topic threads, until you claimed me in that claim member thread . We started getting much closer after that and I was surprised how much alike we are sometimes to the point that we just got along with each other very well (I'll always remember those days) . Anyone who knows you would agree that you're one of the nicest people around . You've made this forum a very fun place for lots of us and sometimes you even managed to cheer me up a bunch when I needed it . Thanks a lot !
(#Tumblrweedsex will still always be a thing :p)
Reaperx126 - You're one of the first few people who I talked to and I stuck around with, and also the very first person who I had a 1 on 1 skypecall with in this forum . If anything would describe you perfectly it's "absolutely weird". But don't take it the wrong way I'm kind of an odd ball myself too . In fact that what makes me like you even more as a friend . We have a few similar tastes in games too (mainly Disgaea) . I hope for us to keep getting along with each other .
(#LynchReaperx126 [inserts a cute little monkey gif])
PsychoticWallflower - Oh boy.. how do I even begin with this.. ? You were the first one to give a very warm welcome to this forums and the very first friend I've made here . Despite our age difference we seem to have so much in common and we got along with each other real fast it surprises me . We've been through so much together and our relationship never stops to improve . My forum experience could not have been better without you . You've always managed to pull me up when I'm down, and I always feel that I could cast all my troubles aside whenever I'm with you because that's how happy I am whenever I get to talk to you . Until I know it you've already become one of the most important person in my life . I have so much more to say to you but I won't throw all of them out here so lets cut to the chase . Dear I love you so much and that will definitely never change . Lets stay together and create a lot more pleasant memories for both of us . Thank you for being such a part of my life and I'm truly glad I met you .

Katherine112 - Nyanmazing Katerine . A lot of people love you for obvious reasons . You are such a great individual and you're very fun to be around with . You're one of the first people I've made friends with too along with Psychotic . I know that we don't really get to talk to each other as much as I think we should but you still deserve to be here because without you this community would definitely not be the same for me, and a lot of others . We are all here for you and we truly do care for you . Thank you for bearing with my weirdness all these times and I hope we keep getting along, and we should start to talk more :p
(#MoreAutographsPls)
WiseFoolofDeath - You're quite an awkward one in this list.. cause I feel like we're definitely close yet we're not, but you definitely need to be mentioned here . Your lewd jokes and insane T or D knows no bounds and I find that rather entertaining . Besides that you're also a very sweet and considerate person, and definitely a great friend to hang out with . You have those qualities packed together in one and that's what makes you an amazing person to hang out with . You're also one of the funniest to have in the skypecall as well . The part where I say "yet we're not so close" earlier is because despite us being in the same circle of friends, I feel like we could use more talking with each other just between us (since right now the central of all this for us has been Katherine) . An amazing dude you are and thanks for being my friend .
(#HueAllDayHueAllNight)
Ringlet - You're probably the only one that isn't in our skype group that I'd consider as a close-ish(?) friend, and that's because you're just so friendly in nature, and everyone would definitely agree with that . You're one of the nicest guys around that I know around here, and it's always fun to talk to you in my "introduction" *coughs* thread . The funny thing is that after seeing you a few times when I was new to the forums, I automatically knew what kind of guy you were (and in fact that you are a guy despite of naming yourself Ringlet and having Elsa sets back then) and I wasn't wrong at all with all those thoughts.. which made it even easier for me cause I know you're definitely one of the people I'd love to stick around with . Thanks for providing so much entertainment in this forums and spreading the bakaness around that is with you xD
(#DesuDesu4Lyf)
Xeno/Munch/Nhero/Leyva - You four are being packed up for this message because I don't really have much to say about you guys but you guys definitely should be mentioned as well . You guys being in my *coughs*introduction*coughs* thread really puts a smile on my face . It's a shame that I am not really so active in the thread as I used to be, university is literally eating me alive . But if I ever have more time to talk to you guys I definitely will because you four are a great bunch of people .
Everyone else that's not in the list - I love you all and I wish I could get to know more about you all because really this forum is just full of amazing people and I know that you lots are as well . Thank you all for making this forum a great place to be at !
(*Gives a hug for everyone*)

Niitori
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby xXxAQUAxXx » Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:45 am

Friends? HAHA WHO NEEDS THEM!

*proceeds to sit at computer eating chips and cry*
xXxAQUAxXx
Patron
Patron

Location: Forcing children to kill each other... In a forum far far away.

Postby leyva45 » Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:12 am

Spoiler: Ringlet-One of my best friends in this forum easily. Whenever something happens I can always trust you with it. You also can withstand me calling you Baka all the time x3. If you were to leave the forums I would literally cry. Also leylet Otp :3

Nhero The Loli as of now my partner in booty A friend that I can talk to whenever I have a problem. Your one of the best people on these forums you always put a smile on my face. I can easily call you one of the best people on the forums you are awesome.
M4xwell You were the first person on steam I added you brighten up my day everyday. You also are a booty maniac booty is best. Booty is love booty is life. Whenever I talk to you M4x you put a smile on my face. Still booty4lief
All the people In the chat thread I don't have much time to be with you guys because of time zones but you guys are awesome when your there you brighten my day without you guys I don't think I would be friends with anyone on the forums.

Arckas Whenever I want to talk about persona I talk to you. I don't talk to you very much but I think you should at least be mentioned.

Everyone on these forums brighten up my day thanks for making my days great

More coming soon my fingers hurt. :(
leyva- le discord
leyva45
[Forum Mafia IV] Winner
[Forum Mafia IV] Winner

Next

Return to The Lounge