The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

Post anything that doesn't belong in any other forum.

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

Postby dota2reporter » Fri Jun 12, 2020 1:27 am

JacksonVirgo wrote:I am leaving the site forever, I am deleting my account... Goodbye

?
are you memeing?
User avatar
dota2reporter
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
 
Posts: 3312
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:56 am
Location: Somewhere in Kazakhstan, switching between UTC +5 and +6

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

Postby JacksonVirgo » Fri Jun 12, 2020 2:18 am

dota2reporter wrote:
JacksonVirgo wrote:I am leaving the site forever, I am deleting my account... Goodbye

?
are you memeing?

Yesn't

On-site FM Record: 8-0-10
Spoiler: Latest Town Game: XX7 - Tracker/Detective/Sheriff/Lookout - Win
Latest Scum Game: 20H - Caporegime/Janitor - Loss
Latest Neutral Game: SFM72 - Failed Assassin - Win
Last updated 20.07.20 AEST


User avatar
JacksonVirgo
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 492
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:00 am
Location: Australia (AEST)

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

Postby timurtheking » Fri Jun 12, 2020 8:07 am

JacksonVirgo wrote:I am leaving the site forever, I am deleting my account... Goodbye

That’s hype
Check out my ideas:
The Philosophers (New Faction)
Witch Change/buff
Favourite Roles: Jailor, Transporter, Veteran, Serial Killer, Consigliere, Mayor, Godfather and Witch
Disliked Roles: Framer, Arsonist, Medium and Retributionist
I prefer editing and balancing roles more than creating roles.
My Ranked Name is usually Monarchy with the demon skin who has a ghost pet.
User avatar
timurtheking
Sponsor
Sponsor
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:34 am
Location: My Castle, which is on the planet Earth of course.

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

Postby Descender » Fri Jun 12, 2020 12:40 pm

timurtheking wrote:
JacksonVirgo wrote:I am leaving the site forever, I am deleting my account... Goodbye

That’s hype

its a yow moment if anything
User avatar
Descender
Recruiter
Recruiter
 
Posts: 1714
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:44 pm
Location: FULLY DESCENDED

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

Postby JacksonVirgo » Fri Jun 12, 2020 5:00 pm

I have returned! I know you all cried but I have returned!

On-site FM Record: 8-0-10
Spoiler: Latest Town Game: XX7 - Tracker/Detective/Sheriff/Lookout - Win
Latest Scum Game: 20H - Caporegime/Janitor - Loss
Latest Neutral Game: SFM72 - Failed Assassin - Win
Last updated 20.07.20 AEST


User avatar
JacksonVirgo
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 492
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:00 am
Location: Australia (AEST)

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

Postby destawaits » Sat Jun 20, 2020 11:25 am

Uh... hi. I guess I'll check on the forums every once in a while (unless I decide to get into FM or VLDR), but I've pretty much moved on for now

Kenny#8446
User avatar
destawaits
Serial Killer
Serial Killer
 
Posts: 2429
Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2015 1:14 am
Location: Summer classes [UTC-7]

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

Postby Hawkwing425 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:30 pm

destawaits wrote:Uh... hi. I guess I'll check on the forums every once in a while (unless I decide to get into FM or VLDR), but I've pretty much moved on for now

but vldr is moving to its own forums
User avatar
Hawkwing425
Bodyguard
Bodyguard
 
Posts: 246
Joined: Fri May 27, 2016 10:20 pm
Location: Hawkwing425, the SHSL Forumronpa Player, has been found guilty. Time for the punishment!

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

Postby Alicitzen » Thu Jun 25, 2020 5:18 am

Hawkwing425 wrote:
destawaits wrote:Uh... hi. I guess I'll check on the forums every once in a while (unless I decide to get into FM or VLDR), but I've pretty much moved on for now

but vldr is moving to its own forums

then it should post here smdh
Peace out nerds
User avatar
Alicitzen
Halloween 2019 Winner
Halloween 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 7754
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:56 am
Location: Chaldea

yeet

Postby Hawkwing425 » Fri Jun 26, 2020 3:03 pm

Man, I'm really doing this, huh? Prepare to embrace reading... for the last time.

It's been over 4 years now since I made an account on this hellsite. I was in middle school. Boy, I fucking regret a lot of things. Such as making any sort of account on anything while in middle school. I've made a lot of mistakes, but, uh, hey, I got good shit from this place, so it's not all bad. I started as the edgy kid who mostly frequented Role Ideas and actually played the game, moved into forum games, got into Danganronpa- both the Forumronpas AND the franchise, thank you so much for that, it's honestly changed my life- and then finally got into VLDR, which is where I'm staying. 4 stages, 4 me's, so many damn characters, good and bad. It got better as time went on, at least.

Anyways, that's not really the point. I'll be blunt- I only really come here nowadays for Forumronpa and VLDR. And, hey, VLDR's leaving, and Forumronpa has gotten kinda... stale for me. Not sure why. So, well, I'm out. I'd been thinking about it for a while, even changing my signature to reflect that for a short while, but I may as well get around to doing it. I've always despised my procrastinating habits, so here I am. Me, you can suck my nonexistent dick. I do what I want. You're not my mom.

Ahem. I won't be staying long past this post, though I do need to wrap up the Forumronpa I'm in. Kam'rae would kill me if I ditched her. I'll be doing cleanup, so I'm not immediately bouncing, but I'm pretty sure I won't be here at all come September. I don't even play Town of Salem anymore. I've moved on. I've got so much shit in my life and not enough time for everything, so I've had to cut a lot of things out. This is just one of them.

If you really don't want me to go, that's a shame, because I'm still leaving. I've made up my mind about it. But, if you want to stay in contact with me for whatever reason, I have a Discord. PM me if it matters to you, but... well, most of the people here who might've wanted to stay in touch with me already left, or are going with me. All that I'm really leaving behind is my posts and art. Enjoy, I guess. I'm just some random on the internet, so it doesn't matter to me.

Oh, and one last thing- here's one last piece of art. Why? Because I'm extra. Always was, always will be.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/274232485968347137/726178202053247026/peace_nerds_im_out.png
Cheers.
-Hawkwing425
User avatar
Hawkwing425
Bodyguard
Bodyguard
 
Posts: 246
Joined: Fri May 27, 2016 10:20 pm
Location: Hawkwing425, the SHSL Forumronpa Player, has been found guilty. Time for the punishment!

Re: yeet

Postby ChubbyMooshroom9 » Fri Jun 26, 2020 3:06 pm

Hawkwing425 wrote:
Man, I'm really doing this, huh? Prepare to embrace reading... for the last time.

It's been over 4 years now since I made an account on this hellsite. I was in middle school. Boy, I fucking regret a lot of things. Such as making any sort of account on anything while in middle school. I've made a lot of mistakes, but, uh, hey, I got good shit from this place, so it's not all bad. I started as the edgy kid who mostly frequented Role Ideas and actually played the game, moved into forum games, got into Danganronpa- both the Forumronpas AND the franchise, thank you so much for that, it's honestly changed my life- and then finally got into VLDR, which is where I'm staying. 4 stages, 4 me's, so many damn characters, good and bad. It got better as time went on, at least.

Anyways, that's not really the point. I'll be blunt- I only really come here nowadays for Forumronpa and VLDR. And, hey, VLDR's leaving, and Forumronpa has gotten kinda... stale for me. Not sure why. So, well, I'm out. I'd been thinking about it for a while, even changing my signature to reflect that for a short while, but I may as well get around to doing it. I've always despised my procrastinating habits, so here I am. Me, you can suck my nonexistent dick. I do what I want. You're not my mom.

Ahem. I won't be staying long past this post, though I do need to wrap up the Forumronpa I'm in. Kam'rae would kill me if I ditched her. I'll be doing cleanup, so I'm not immediately bouncing, but I'm pretty sure I won't be here at all come September. I don't even play Town of Salem anymore. I've moved on. I've got so much shit in my life and not enough time for everything, so I've had to cut a lot of things out. This is just one of them.

If you really don't want me to go, that's a shame, because I'm still leaving. I've made up my mind about it. But, if you want to stay in contact with me for whatever reason, I have a Discord. PM me if it matters to you, but... well, most of the people here who might've wanted to stay in touch with me already left, or are going with me. All that I'm really leaving behind is my posts and art. Enjoy, I guess. I'm just some random on the internet, so it doesn't matter to me.

Oh, and one last thing- here's one last piece of art. Why? Because I'm extra. Always was, always will be.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/274232485968347137/726178202053247026/peace_nerds_im_out.png
Cheers.
-Hawkwing425

haha bye nerd fuckin loser
Image

Hall of Fame
Spoiler:
Shino Thomson
Image
Federico Decandia
Image
Clayton (Briah)
Image
Gebura Briah
User avatar
ChubbyMooshroom9
FM Awards: Town
FM Awards: Town
 
Posts: 1370
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:31 pm
Location: Ethiopia

Re: yeet

Postby Hawkwing425 » Fri Jun 26, 2020 3:07 pm

ChubbyMooshroom9 wrote:haha bye nerd fuckin loser

yeah that's fair
User avatar
Hawkwing425
Bodyguard
Bodyguard
 
Posts: 246
Joined: Fri May 27, 2016 10:20 pm
Location: Hawkwing425, the SHSL Forumronpa Player, has been found guilty. Time for the punishment!

oh noes

Postby dolphina » Fri Jun 26, 2020 3:57 pm

Hawkwing425 wrote:Man, I'm really doing this, huh? Prepare to embrace reading... for the last time.

It's been over 4 years now since I made an account on this hellsite. I was in middle school. Boy, I fucking regret a lot of things. Such as making any sort of account on anything while in middle school. I've made a lot of mistakes, but, uh, hey, I got good shit from this place, so it's not all bad. I started as the edgy kid who mostly frequented Role Ideas and actually played the game, moved into forum games, got into Danganronpa- both the Forumronpas AND the franchise, thank you so much for that, it's honestly changed my life- and then finally got into VLDR, which is where I'm staying. 4 stages, 4 me's, so many damn characters, good and bad. It got better as time went on, at least.

Anyways, that's not really the point. I'll be blunt- I only really come here nowadays for Forumronpa and VLDR. And, hey, VLDR's leaving, and Forumronpa has gotten kinda... stale for me. Not sure why. So, well, I'm out. I'd been thinking about it for a while, even changing my signature to reflect that for a short while, but I may as well get around to doing it. I've always despised my procrastinating habits, so here I am. Me, you can suck my nonexistent dick. I do what I want. You're not my mom.

Ahem. I won't be staying long past this post, though I do need to wrap up the Forumronpa I'm in. Kam'rae would kill me if I ditched her. I'll be doing cleanup, so I'm not immediately bouncing, but I'm pretty sure I won't be here at all come September. I don't even play Town of Salem anymore. I've moved on. I've got so much shit in my life and not enough time for everything, so I've had to cut a lot of things out. This is just one of them.

If you really don't want me to go, that's a shame, because I'm still leaving. I've made up my mind about it. But, if you want to stay in contact with me for whatever reason, I have a Discord. PM me if it matters to you, but... well, most of the people here who might've wanted to stay in touch with me already left, or are going with me. All that I'm really leaving behind is my posts and art. Enjoy, I guess. I'm just some random on the internet, so it doesn't matter to me.

Oh, and one last thing- here's one last piece of art. Why? Because I'm extra. Always was, always will be.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/274232485968347137/726178202053247026/peace_nerds_im_out.png
Cheers.
-Hawkwing425


rip Hawkwing the Forumronpa Veteran
Forumronpa won't be the same without you. I'm sure I speak for some of the other veterans there (lol look at me making a statement for the forumronpa vets when I haven't even played a game)
Hi. I'm Kokichi Oma, and you're watching Disney Channel.


My Discord server
(yes, Heli, I have discord now.)
My favorite DR female
My favorite DR male

(No, I don't ship these two, before you ask. Kindly shut the fuck up.)
PM me for my Discord!
User avatar
dolphina
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 476
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2020 1:33 pm
Location: Becoming one with Kokichi Oma

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

Postby Hawkwing425 » Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:28 pm

Hey, if it means anything, me getting into the Forumronpa actually did change my life because that got me into my current obsession, Danganronpa. That’s a really long story, but that’s a genuine statement. I had some good times with it, really, but it’s not giving me enough reason to stay here anymore.

I hope you have fun with it, dolphina. I advise you to PLEASE read through past games to learn from them.
User avatar
Hawkwing425
Bodyguard
Bodyguard
 
Posts: 246
Joined: Fri May 27, 2016 10:20 pm
Location: Hawkwing425, the SHSL Forumronpa Player, has been found guilty. Time for the punishment!

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

Postby dolphina » Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:03 pm

Don’t worry, I have plenty of time to kill so I kinda read through a lot of the recent ones because I had nothing to do

Now I won’t die in the first nightly life phase by walking into an open door ambush(cough cough Chemist cough cough)
Hi. I'm Kokichi Oma, and you're watching Disney Channel.


My Discord server
(yes, Heli, I have discord now.)
My favorite DR female
My favorite DR male

(No, I don't ship these two, before you ask. Kindly shut the fuck up.)
PM me for my Discord!
User avatar
dolphina
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 476
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2020 1:33 pm
Location: Becoming one with Kokichi Oma

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

Postby Chemist1422 » Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:05 pm

i cant believe i got called out on the sad leavings thread of all places
mist ~ she/they
User avatar
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 966
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: on the beach at dusk (CST/CDT)

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

Postby dolphina » Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:35 pm

You can’t escape a wild dolphina, chemist
Why are you so f*cking cringy?
that’s survival rule number one
Actually, survival rule number one tends to be not to p*ss me the f*ck off! Which you have done! Are you PROUD of yourself? I'm trying to HELP you!
no you're not, you're being r00d
Oh my god.
Hi. I'm Kokichi Oma, and you're watching Disney Channel.


My Discord server
(yes, Heli, I have discord now.)
My favorite DR female
My favorite DR male

(No, I don't ship these two, before you ask. Kindly shut the fuck up.)
PM me for my Discord!
User avatar
dolphina
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 476
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2020 1:33 pm
Location: Becoming one with Kokichi Oma

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

Postby Phinerxen » Sat Jun 27, 2020 3:48 pm

i dont feel like making a long post to explain that im leaving after I came back for like a month for VLDR so yeah im leaving permanently and if I ever come back (which is unlikely) it'll be under a new account since this username is old
see ya
Image
User avatar
Phinerxen
Investigator
Investigator
 
Posts: 250
Joined: Mon May 29, 2017 7:24 am
Location: Reiwa 87

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

Postby dolphina » Sat Jun 27, 2020 5:45 pm

Ok bye random guy
Hi. I'm Kokichi Oma, and you're watching Disney Channel.


My Discord server
(yes, Heli, I have discord now.)
My favorite DR female
My favorite DR male

(No, I don't ship these two, before you ask. Kindly shut the fuck up.)
PM me for my Discord!
User avatar
dolphina
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 476
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2020 1:33 pm
Location: Becoming one with Kokichi Oma

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

Postby Nopingout » Sun Jun 28, 2020 5:46 am

should i come back is ToS forums still a shithole
Hi, bye
User avatar
Nopingout
Investigator
Investigator
 
Posts: 253
Joined: Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:45 am
Location: On the forums probably (UTC+10)

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

Postby Nopingout » Sun Jun 28, 2020 5:46 am

god i fucking hate that signature

fuck that

its leaving
Hi, bye
User avatar
Nopingout
Investigator
Investigator
 
Posts: 253
Joined: Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:45 am
Location: On the forums probably (UTC+10)

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

Postby Nopingout » Sun Jun 28, 2020 5:49 am

i havent been on the forums so long i forgot how to colour text gg noping lost another braincell
Hi, bye
User avatar
Nopingout
Investigator
Investigator
 
Posts: 253
Joined: Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:45 am
Location: On the forums probably (UTC+10)

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

Postby Nopingout » Sun Jun 28, 2020 5:49 am

dolphina wrote:You can’t escape a wild dolphina, chemist
Why are you so f*cking cringy?
that’s survival rule number one
Actually, survival rule number one tends to be not to p*ss me the f*ck off! Which you have done! Are you PROUD of yourself? I'm trying to HELP you!
no you're not, you're being r00d
Oh my god.

shut the fuck up holy shit
Hi, bye
User avatar
Nopingout
Investigator
Investigator
 
Posts: 253
Joined: Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:45 am
Location: On the forums probably (UTC+10)

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

Postby Descender » Sun Jun 28, 2020 5:51 am

THE POWER PLAY
User avatar
Descender
Recruiter
Recruiter
 
Posts: 1714
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:44 pm
Location: FULLY DESCENDED

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

Postby Nopingout » Sun Jun 28, 2020 5:53 am

who
Hi, bye
User avatar
Nopingout
Investigator
Investigator
 
Posts: 253
Joined: Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:45 am
Location: On the forums probably (UTC+10)

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

Postby Nopingout » Sun Jun 28, 2020 5:54 am

nice bandcamp
Hi, bye
User avatar
Nopingout
Investigator
Investigator
 
Posts: 253
Joined: Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:45 am
Location: On the forums probably (UTC+10)

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests