Page 27 of 44

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:32 pm
by GrumpyGoomba
Tiltedcomedian wrote:
GrumpyGoomba wrote:
lemonader666 wrote:
GrumpyGoomba wrote:Nuthin much... wut stuff went down while I was gone?

Hi pyromancer from tnt wizards which was inspired from nazi germans

Excuse me? I am obviously a cryomancer so I would prefer if you didn't lump me in with those lousy little schmucks pretending to play with fire.


Pancakes

Pancakes are yum. You have my approval!

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:29 am
by watchme1
When was the last time I posted here...

Came back cause of having to change my pass due to the data breach or so I heard, then decided to look back at this and the nostalgia of these forums. Shame it ain't as active as it was 4-5 years ago but guess you can't have everything. Also out of the loop but did certain users get their accounts banned and wiped cause some threads look a lil' odd if you ask me such as the "creative chatroom" for instance. So yea hi guys!!

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:12 am
by TimeToReap
watchme1 wrote:When was the last time I posted here...

Came back cause of having to change my pass due to the data breach or so I heard, then decided to look back at this and the nostalgia of these forums. Shame it ain't as active as it was 4-5 years ago but guess you can't have everything. Also out of the loop but did certain users get their accounts banned and wiped cause some threads look a lil' odd if you ask me such as the "creative chatroom" for instance. So yea hi guys!!

some accounts got purged, yeah.

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:57 am
by GrumpyGoomba
Oof really? That's sad...

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:03 am
by Jalandh
TimeToReap wrote:
watchme1 wrote:When was the last time I posted here...

Came back cause of having to change my pass due to the data breach or so I heard, then decided to look back at this and the nostalgia of these forums. Shame it ain't as active as it was 4-5 years ago but guess you can't have everything. Also out of the loop but did certain users get their accounts banned and wiped cause some threads look a lil' odd if you ask me such as the "creative chatroom" for instance. So yea hi guys!!

some accounts got purged, yeah.


"some"

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:07 am
by TimeToReap
Jalandh wrote:
TimeToReap wrote:
watchme1 wrote:When was the last time I posted here...

Came back cause of having to change my pass due to the data breach or so I heard, then decided to look back at this and the nostalgia of these forums. Shame it ain't as active as it was 4-5 years ago but guess you can't have everything. Also out of the loop but did certain users get their accounts banned and wiped cause some threads look a lil' odd if you ask me such as the "creative chatroom" for instance. So yea hi guys!!

some accounts got purged, yeah.


"some"

Many then

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=96369
to pay respects

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:19 pm
by deathofrats0808
The pay respect thread irritates me. It spells Thanos wrong.

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:20 pm
by GrumpyGoomba
deathofrats0808 wrote:The pay respect thread irritates me. It spells Thanos wrong.

I seriously thought it was supposed to be thanatos before...

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:21 pm
by Descender
deathofrats0808 wrote:The pay respect thread irritates me. It spells Thanos wrong.

pls

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:59 pm
by ICECLIMBERS
deathofrats0808 wrote:The pay respect thread irritates me. It spells Thanos wrong.

you irritate me

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:29 pm
by Descender
ICECLIMBERS wrote:
deathofrats0808 wrote:The pay respect thread irritates me. It spells Thanos wrong.

you irritate me

have you put in google the 1st yet

never forget

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:21 pm
by destawaits
spaghetti spaghetti never forgetti

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:09 pm
by Djaouida
Or maybe a return shalt be inbound.

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:02 am
by Descender
Djaouida wrote:This is me saying that I am departing this wonderful community after 2 eventful years of being part of it.
While this comes after some consideration, I realized in order to pursue positions in other game communities and things in real life. I cannot maintain being apart of this community anymore. While I may not have been the most active on the forums, or in the game, most of the people I have seen or met I have positive opinions of regardless of our interactions. From me being falsely accused of botting 500 trial reports a day back in January 2018 (Regret none of the votes) or being harassed by the people behind the whole botting situation. I have enjoyed every moment of being part of this community. And hold very little regrets but leave full of memories I will never forget.

With best wishes I am: Dj the Sadist, Psycho, Admin Cock Sucker, fake DJ, Trial Nerd, Troll. Aka Dja, or Djaouida

skadu skadae, have a good journey through the river.

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:22 pm
by Flavorable
Djaouida wrote:This is me saying that I am departing this wonderful community after 2 eventful years of being part of it.
While this comes after some consideration, I realized in order to pursue positions in other game communities and things in real life. I cannot maintain being apart of this community anymore. While I may not have been the most active on the forums, or in the game, most of the people I have seen or met I have positive opinions of regardless of our interactions. From me being falsely accused of botting 500 trial reports a day back in January 2018 (Regret none of the votes) or being harassed by the people behind the whole botting situation. I have enjoyed every moment of being part of this community. And hold very little regrets but leave full of memories I will never forget.

With best wishes I am: Dj the Sadist, Psycho, Admin Cock Sucker, fake DJ, Trial Nerd, Troll. Aka Dja, or Djaouida


I'll miss you, Djaouishe. <3

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:39 am
by Alicitzen
Im super ditching this wasteland
Peace out nerds

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:47 am
by Descender
Alicitzen wrote:Im super ditching this wasteland
Peace out nerds

everybody gangsta till the fish start walking ali-acitzen

Say hi to Shadow4eva for me.

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:20 pm
by ICECLIMBERS
:(

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:11 pm
by Tiltedcomedian
:c

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:12 pm
by Jalandh
Alicitzen wrote:Im super ditching this wasteland
Peace out nerds


Oh someone i know leaving

oh noes

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:07 am
by GrumpyGoomba
Rip

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:38 am
by Segaco
Alicitzen wrote:Im super ditching this wasteland
Peace out nerds

*sniff*

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 12:33 pm
by ManateeDude
Dont wanna go on but thanks to all the people that treated me kindly, I really enjoyed hanging out here.

Peace

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 12:34 pm
by Descender
ManateeDude wrote:Dont wanna go on but thanks to all the people that treated me kindly, I really enjoyed hanging out here.

Peace

M A N A T E E N O

THERE IS SO MUCH LEFT TO YETH

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 12:58 pm
by Chemist1422
ManateeDude wrote:Dont wanna go on but thanks to all the people that treated me kindly, I really enjoyed hanging out here.

Peace

See ya my dude, was fun