Page 24 of 50

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:57 am
by ICECLIMBERS
destawaits wrote:Oh wait, my friends can't join anymore. I was planning on hosting a forum game exclusively for them.

you don’t have to pay for an account, just to play the game
so if you only use the forums it’s free

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:59 pm
by KingoftheRocks
but then what's the point?

That's a pretty shitty thing to return too. If I wanted to pay for a Mafia game I'd go for something a bit higher quality.

But anyway, hello.

I am the Queen of the Rocks, you may aready know me.

This was originally going to just be me coming back and apoligizing for leaving suddenly, saying goodbye and that I wasn't sure i I would leave forever or come back. Ut then that plan got shot in the brain by the fct that I ave some of the most suportive friends here and I decided to stop just putting everything up to the future and make a decision now an here I am!

So,I'm back! The rocks have their queen again! You may bow at your leisure.

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:02 am
by lemonader666
I love you
please come back to the server

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:16 am
by KingoftheRocks
lemonader666 wrote:I love you
please come back to the server


You're going to have to be more specific I barely remember my password for this account what server?

ScorpioDiAngelo wrote:Hail the glorious queen! She has returned once again to grace with her heavenly grace! My humble self bows before your majesty! LONG LIVE THE QUEEN!!!!


I shall grace my grace all over the place for thou Scorpio.

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:17 am
by 0verki11
KingoftheRocks wrote:but then what's the point?

That's a pretty shitty thing to return too. If I wanted to pay for a Mafia game I'd go for something a bit higher quality.

But anyway, hello.

I am the Queen of the Rocks, you may aready know me.

This was originally going to just be me coming back and apoligizing for leaving suddenly, saying goodbye and that I wasn't sure i I would leave forever or come back. Ut then that plan got shot in the brain by the fct that I ave some of the most suportive friends here and I decided to stop just putting everything up to the future and make a decision now an here I am!

So,I'm back! The rocks have their queen again! You may bow at your leisure.

welcome back

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:01 am
by Multiuniverse
Ayy wb

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:42 am
by Chemist1422
/hug

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:57 am
by ChubbyMooshroom9
So that’s why I only have five things in my outbox now

Nice

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:01 am
by lemonader666
ChubbyMooshroom9 wrote:So that’s why I only have five things in my outbox now

Nice

uwu

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:01 pm
by mdb1023
KingoftheRocks wrote:
lemonader666 wrote:I love you
please come back to the server


You're going to have to be more specific I barely remember my password for this account what server?

ScorpioDiAngelo wrote:Hail the glorious queen! She has returned once again to grace with her heavenly grace! My humble self bows before your majesty! LONG LIVE THE QUEEN!!!!


I shall grace my grace all over the place for thou Scorpio.

Welcome back!!

I believe he meant the forum Survivor Server but idk for sure

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:16 pm
by Tiltedcomedian
KingoftheRocks wrote:but then what's the point?

That's a pretty shitty thing to return too. If I wanted to pay for a Mafia game I'd go for something a bit higher quality.

But anyway, hello.

I am the Queen of the Rocks, you may aready know me.

This was originally going to just be me coming back and apoligizing for leaving suddenly, saying goodbye and that I wasn't sure i I would leave forever or come back. Ut then that plan got shot in the brain by the fct that I ave some of the most suportive friends here and I decided to stop just putting everything up to the future and make a decision now an here I am!

So,I'm back! The rocks have their queen again! You may bow at your leisure.


Pets Janitor

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:50 pm
by TakumiHijirihara
KingoftheRocks wrote:but then what's the point?

That's a pretty shitty thing to return too. If I wanted to pay for a Mafia game I'd go for something a bit higher quality.

But anyway, hello.

I am the Queen of the Rocks, you may aready know me.

This was originally going to just be me coming back and apoligizing for leaving suddenly, saying goodbye and that I wasn't sure i I would leave forever or come back. Ut then that plan got shot in the brain by the fct that I ave some of the most suportive friends here and I decided to stop just putting everything up to the future and make a decision now an here I am!

So,I'm back! The rocks have their queen again! You may bow at your leisure.


/prostrates self into the floor

Wb Queen <3

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:32 am
by ZoruaLuhansk
Taken from 17C:
ZoruaLuhansk wrote:
0verki11 wrote:
ZoruaLuhansk wrote:
0verki11 wrote:stop fucking being salty, you played like trash you entire scumteam played like trash you deserved to lose.

Any tips for improvement for me? (This is my first legitimate scum game.)
The main thing I noticed is how I outed most of my scumbuddies by association after I died.

that, be slightly more agressive and not claim such a scummy role particulary with night actions.

Ok, thanks.
I was gonna claim FB with those actions for the WIFOM (Mafia would never intentionaly have suspicious night actions!!!1!), and also because they were actions that I would reasonably preform if I was a FB.

With that said, this is probably gonna be my last post on the forums for at least a month and a half. I'm going on hiatus. I might be semi-active on discord (Luhkmeih#3043).
My english class obviously taught me something, because I've noticed that I'm using a ton more punctuation. Either that, or my friends look over my shoulder and judge whenever I'm typing a post.
Cya.

inb4 noone cares

PS: I know I lied, but this is probably my last post on the forums for at least a month and a half.

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:02 am
by Multiuniverse
ZoruaLuhansk wrote:Taken from 17C:
ZoruaLuhansk wrote:
0verki11 wrote:
ZoruaLuhansk wrote:
0verki11 wrote:stop fucking being salty, you played like trash you entire scumteam played like trash you deserved to lose.

Any tips for improvement for me? (This is my first legitimate scum game.)
The main thing I noticed is how I outed most of my scumbuddies by association after I died.

that, be slightly more agressive and not claim such a scummy role particulary with night actions.

Ok, thanks.
I was gonna claim FB with those actions for the WIFOM (Mafia would never intentionaly have suspicious night actions!!!1!), and also because they were actions that I would reasonably preform if I was a FB.

With that said, this is probably gonna be my last post on the forums for at least a month and a half. I'm going on hiatus. I might be semi-active on discord (Luhkmeih#3043).
My english class obviously taught me something, because I've noticed that I'm using a ton more punctuation. Either that, or my friends look over my shoulder and judge whenever I'm typing a post.
Cya.

inb4 noone cares

PS: I know I lied, but this is probably my last post on the forums for at least a month and a half.


*pat pat*

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:48 am
by Chemist1422
See ya around.

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:15 am
by 0verki11
Also just before I forget, im stopping playing FM and general activity here for at least a month.
I have no idea how long ill be going for (could be up to a year)
Theres a good chance ill probably popin to the lounge and other stuff like that.
Im still avilable to co-host FM games and I may host depending on timing and if someone would be willing to shadow-mod (if you need a co-host PM me)
Ill still be active on discord but yea bye for now.

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:22 am
by Jalandh
Cya my dude

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:33 am
by Descender
Remember, everybody's copl till the fish start walking

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:00 am
by Jafetlamval17
Ok, so i'm back and i see this place dying, is it true? Are we watching the end of times?
I just recently learned about the game's death, but are the forums dying too?
Is it over?
Is there a working discord server still?

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:02 am
by Chemist1422
Jafetlamval17 wrote:Ok, so i'm back and i see this place dying, is it true? Are we watching the end of times?
I just recently learned about the game's death, but are the forums dying too?
Is it over?
Is there a working discord server still?

Heya! The forums might be moved over to different software and a lot of old stuff will be deleted, plus no confirmation on support for FG/FM. The game is dying because of a lack of new players caused by the move to P2P and it's hurting the forums as well.

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:04 am
by Jafetlamval17
Chemist1422 wrote:
Jafetlamval17 wrote:Ok, so i'm back and i see this place dying, is it true? Are we watching the end of times?
I just recently learned about the game's death, but are the forums dying too?
Is it over?
Is there a working discord server still?

Heya! The forums might be moved over to different software and a lot of old stuff will be deleted, plus no confirmation on support for FG/FM. The game is dying because of a lack of new players caused by the move to P2P and it's hurting the forums as well.

This is so sad. Alexa play the full bee movie script

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:13 am
by Descender
Jafetlamval17 wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
Jafetlamval17 wrote:Ok, so i'm back and i see this place dying, is it true? Are we watching the end of times?
I just recently learned about the game's death, but are the forums dying too?
Is it over?
Is there a working discord server still?

Heya! The forums might be moved over to different software and a lot of old stuff will be deleted, plus no confirmation on support for FG/FM. The game is dying because of a lack of new players caused by the move to P2P and it's hurting the forums as well.

This is so sad. Alexa play the full bee movie script

oh yeah and your info was stolen

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:15 am
by Jafetlamval17
Helicooler wrote:
Jafetlamval17 wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:Heya! The forums might be moved over to different software and a lot of old stuff will be deleted, plus no confirmation on support for FG/FM. The game is dying because of a lack of new players caused by the move to P2P and it's hurting the forums as well.

This is so sad. Alexa play the full bee movie script

oh yeah and your info was stolen

Yeah, saw that. Part of the reason i came back.

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:16 am
by lemonader666
Jafetlamval17 wrote:Ok, so i'm back and i see this place dying, is it true? Are we watching the end of times?
I just recently learned about the game's death, but are the forums dying too?
Is it over?
Is there a working discord server still?

<3

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:45 pm
by Descender
Jafetlamval17 wrote:
Helicooler wrote:
Jafetlamval17 wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:Heya! The forums might be moved over to different software and a lot of old stuff will be deleted, plus no confirmation on support for FG/FM. The game is dying because of a lack of new players caused by the move to P2P and it's hurting the forums as well.

This is so sad. Alexa play the full bee movie script

oh yeah and your info was stolen

Yeah, saw that. Part of the reason i came back.

Yeah the Salem Snappings, the hacking of the BMG account which led to said Salem Snappings, and P2P led to a surge of forum users for a bit.