The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

Post anything that doesn't belong in any other forum.

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

Postby WindBlqde » Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:18 pm

Thank you! Didn't see your first comment, Kirzie! :)
I am a preteen fortnite tiktok kid
WindBlqde
Mayor
Mayor

Postby deathofrats0808 » Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:26 pm

Aren't you the guy that made the throw things thread?
Dry lightning cracks across the skies
Those storm clouds gather in her eyes

Mutiny 9: The Storm
deathofrats0808
Retributionist
Retributionist

Postby WindBlqde » Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:28 pm

deathofrats0808 wrote:Aren't you the guy that made the throw things thread?

I.. think? I don't quite remember, but that does sound familiar.
WindBlqde
Mayor
Mayor

Postby Multiuniverse » Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:09 pm

WindBlqde wrote:Hello! I'm back. I think I was on this site a lot when I was... 10... years old? I was a messed up child. Probably shouldn't have been on here, but I was. I liked the forum games because they were different then what I'd seen before. Anyway, hello, to those who remember me!

Welcome back!
I've heard of you, you made a few forum games and arcade threads

Thanks parker for the gif and SuperDuper for suggesting rotational sig
Multiuniverse
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner

Postby Segaco » Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:36 pm

oo windblade
herro herro
Segaco#3884
Segaco
Godfather
Godfather

Postby WindBlqde » Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:53 am

Hello all!
WindBlqde
Mayor
Mayor

Postby chitownmvp01 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:27 pm

WindBlqde wrote:Hello! I'm back. I think I was on this site a lot when I was... 10... years old? I was a messed up child. Probably shouldn't have been on here, but I was. I liked the forum games because they were different then what I'd seen before. Anyway, hello, to those who remember me!

Welcome back! :D
Spoiler: Image

Thanks Achro!: Spoiler:
Chitsticks INC.

Favorite Roles: Mayor, Jailor, Investigator, Lookout, Sheriff, Godfather, Consigliere
Least Favorite Roles: Transporter, Jester, Survivor, Disguiser, Mafioso (original, not promoted)
chitownmvp01
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner

Postby WindBlqde » Fri Dec 21, 2018 5:59 am

chitownmvp01 wrote:

Thanks!
WindBlqde
Mayor
Mayor

Postby Descender » Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:26 pm

Bye Again.
Probably.

If you want to contact me or anything you can join my discord server.

Edit:Wait they added dark theme back so I ain't so sure anymore
Possibly known as TodaysStory
TG Frequenter and Host
she/her
Descender
Role Ideas Moderator
Role Ideas Moderator

Postby chitownmvp01 » Sat Dec 22, 2018 4:49 pm

Helicooler wrote:Bye Again.
Probably.

If you want to contact me or anything you can join my discord server.

Edit:Wait they added dark theme back so I ain't so sure anymore

Bye. :(

Chitsticks INC.

Favorite Roles: Mayor, Jailor, Investigator, Lookout, Sheriff, Godfather, Consigliere
Least Favorite Roles: Transporter, Jester, Survivor, Disguiser, Mafioso (original, not promoted)
chitownmvp01
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner

Postby JamesD28 » Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:07 pm

Merry Christmas, my return is your present
I may be exchanged for a gift voucher but you'll probably only get like $2.50

It's the 25th here now but if it's the 24th where you are then I hate to break this to ya
but Santa isn't real

I can't find my FM record
You probably don't care anyway
JamesD28
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner

Postby Chemist1422 » Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:10 pm

JamesD28 wrote:Image

It's the 25th here now but if it's the 24th where you are then I hate to break this to ya
but Santa isn't real

Do I have to return my presents now
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?
(still here for danganronpa i guess)

stop sending reports to me i'm not a tos game moderator
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby ICECLIMBERS » Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:15 pm

but Santa isn't real

This a white elephant exchange?

in the distance the shelves
rode three shadows of blue
ICECLIMBERS
[Forum Mafia VII] Winner
[Forum Mafia VII] Winner

Postby JamesD28 » Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:18 pm

Chemist1422 wrote:Do I have to return my presents now

ICECLIMBERS wrote:This a white elephant exchange?

Yes

I can't find my FM record
You probably don't care anyway
JamesD28
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner

Postby Veeena » Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:25 pm

First of all, I want to say thank you for everyone who has participated not only in this event but in all other events I have cohosted and made within the years. Shit like this really makes me smile and it feels nice to give something back to the community and also bring it together to an extent. Without these and the participation, I would've left much sooner and would've been unhappier.

I did say this was indeed the final one. At least for me. It is because I am leaving/"retiring" the global moderation team and will be taking a break from the forums too. When I come back however, I will still be gone from the moderation team, which would mean no more events created by me. I just have a lot of personal and scholastic things to do and after 4 years of doing this shit, I feel like I have done enough I suppose.

I do want to thank all of you for being very nice and cool with my shit for the past few years moderating the forums. For me, my favorite things I did were the massive poll that eventually updated and reconstructed and forum rules and the creation of the events (by nelly and myself) to spark some community into the forums and create a place where we all can just chill. Cheers to my mates, you all are good shit and made things fun and helpful for me, former mods like nelly who shaped and was my mod partner for a while, and a few close friends who saved my sanity and such when things didn't do right and shit hit the fan.

I sound like a broken record and it's just a fucking forum site but seriously thanks for the four years of fun doing this. I may not know trials much or the game to an extent, but the forums, the forums were and are my second home.
OSRS Accounts: Veeena
Lewd Queen (Former HCIM)
Peepo Vee (GIM)

FF14: Xa Erros (NA Sargantas)

Formerly M4xwell
Known as
Xa/M4xy/Vee

Some fucking Vee I suppose.

Veeena
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby WiseFoolofDeath » Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:28 pm

Veeena wrote:First of all, I want to say thank you for everyone who has participated not only in this event but in all other events I have cohosted and made within the years. Shit like this really makes me smile and it feels nice to give something back to the community and also bring it together to an extent. Without these and the participation, I would've left much sooner and would've been unhappier.

I did say this was indeed the final one. At least for me. It is because I am leaving/"retiring" the global moderation team and will be taking a break from the forums too. When I come back however, I will still be gone from the moderation team, which would mean no more events created by me. I just have a lot of personal and scholastic things to do and after 4 years of doing this shit, I feel like I have done enough I suppose.

I do want to thank all of you for being very nice and cool with my shit for the past few years moderating the forums. For me, my favorite things I did were the massive poll that eventually updated and reconstructed and forum rules and the creation of the events (by nelly and myself) to spark some community into the forums and create a place where we all can just chill. Cheers to my mates, you all are good shit and made things fun and helpful for me, former mods like nelly who shaped and was my mod partner for a while, and a few close friends who saved my sanity and such when things didn't do right and shit hit the fan.

I sound like a broken record and it's just a fucking forum site but seriously thanks for the four years of fun doing this. I may not know trials much or the game to an extent, but the forums, the forums were and are my second home.

You were the best g-mod. You improved this community that no one else could. *peaces out again*
Spoiler:

"Insert random motivational quote you got from that one poster that time.
WiseFoolofDeath
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby Hurricat » Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:32 pm

Veeena wrote:First of all, I want to say thank you for everyone who has participated not only in this event but in all other events I have cohosted and made within the years. Shit like this really makes me smile and it feels nice to give something back to the community and also bring it together to an extent. Without these and the participation, I would've left much sooner and would've been unhappier.

the hero that the forums needed but didn't deserve :(

i don't visit here often but i'm gonna miss shitpost immunity

lov u <3
Hurricat
Halloween 2015 Winner
Halloween 2015 Winner

Postby Alicitzen » Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:38 pm

:RIP: :RIP: :RIP: :BlobCry: :BlobCry: :BlobCry:
Discord: Alicitzen#1312
Alicitzen
Valentines 2017
Valentines 2017

Postby Waffleme3 » Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:42 pm

Veeena wrote: Spoiler: First of all, I want to say thank you for everyone who has participated not only in this event but in all other events I have cohosted and made within the years. Shit like this really makes me smile and it feels nice to give something back to the community and also bring it together to an extent. Without these and the participation, I would've left much sooner and would've been unhappier.

You were such a great gmod, hosting some really damn good riddle events, saving our asses when we started shit posting, and just being a great member of the community. Im pretty inactive here myself but its just speachless seeing someone who has been here before I was here stepping down and leaving. You're great.
Thanks hurricat
Rest in peace Coolway and Birdy <3
Waffleme3
[Forum Mafia VII] Winner
[Forum Mafia VII] Winner

Postby orangeandblack5 » Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:48 pm

Screw your Aleph Null bullcrap

But

I'll probably never forget it or just how fun that pain was

So thanks a ton for a good few years of it all, can't wait for your triumphant return as one of us :)
Spoiler:
SwampRabbit wrote:your idea is that no town should ever be able to confirm themselves as town.

that is the dumbest idea I think I have heard.

ElderSivart wrote:I'm confused as to why BMG made a UI for Pirate and not Hypnotist.

Sarah Thorpe wrote:Role Ideas is great for masochists.
orangeandblack5
Halloween 2017 Winner
Halloween 2017 Winner

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:52 pm

You're a big gay, and I love you, damn it.
Please contact BMG with any questions regarding your account issues;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby chitownmvp01 » Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:37 am

but Santa isn't real

I'll take the $2.50 though. It's still something.

Chitsticks INC.

chitownmvp01
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner

Postby lemonader666 » Tue Dec 25, 2018 1:30 am

luv u bb

you can email me at lemonader666@gmail.com if need be
lemonader666
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner

Postby Multiuniverse » Tue Dec 25, 2018 4:52 am

but Santa isn't real

Ayy wb

:Salute:

It was the community's honour to have you onboard as a gmod all these years

Thanks parker for the gif and SuperDuper for suggesting rotational sig
Multiuniverse

Postby Flavorable » Tue Dec 25, 2018 5:42 am

You will be missed on here, M4x! <3
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge