Church of Teemo

Post anything that doesn't belong in any other forum.

Re: Church of Teemo

Postby Phinerxen » Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:26 am

dogs are better tbh
Image
User avatar
Phinerxen
Investigator
Investigator
 
Posts: 250
Joined: Mon May 29, 2017 7:24 am
Location: Reiwa 87

Re: Church of Teemo

Postby Fenraiser » Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:26 am

Phinerxen wrote:dogs are better tbh

I like wolves tbh.
VFM 71 Ends In a Heretic Victory~
User avatar
Fenraiser
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 451
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:02 pm
Location: Working

Re: Church of Teemo

Postby HereThereEverywhere » Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:45 am

tbh
canadian joker says a lot aboot society

Riskka#1854
User avatar
HereThereEverywhere
Vampire Hunter
Vampire Hunter
 
Posts: 4736
Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:27 pm
Location: I am here

Re: Church of Teemo

Postby Fenraiser » Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:47 am

Ponies are fine too. With the power of friendship they can become the next Hitlers.
VFM 71 Ends In a Heretic Victory~
User avatar
Fenraiser
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 451
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:02 pm
Location: Working

Re: Church of Teemo

Postby HereThereEverywhere » Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:48 am

canadian joker says a lot aboot society

Riskka#1854
User avatar
HereThereEverywhere
Vampire Hunter
Vampire Hunter
 
Posts: 4736
Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:27 pm
Location: I am here

Re: Church of Teemo

Postby lemonader666 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:54 am

HereThereEverywhere wrote:Can we stop with churches and religions pls

Why? Is it your weakness?

Fenraiser wrote:Ponies are fine too. With the power of friendship they can become the next Hitlers.

Too bad they live in different universes.

As long as it isn't that kind of Teemo I'm ok with this.

Swordsworth wrote:>bringing ToL here

?
Last edited by SpellChecker on Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please don't multi-post in a row.
Spoiler:
User avatar
lemonader666
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
 
Posts: 1553
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:24 pm
Location: Xan#9127

Re: Church of Teemo

Postby GifttheGiver » Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:52 pm

that quad post
User avatar
GifttheGiver
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 432
Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2015 4:41 pm
Location: Inaba

Re: Church of Teemo

Postby HereThereEverywhere » Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:56 pm

I've done better.
canadian joker says a lot aboot society

Riskka#1854
User avatar
HereThereEverywhere
Vampire Hunter
Vampire Hunter
 
Posts: 4736
Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:27 pm
Location: I am here

Re: Church of Teemo

Postby lemonader666 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:19 pm

GifttheGiver wrote:that quad post

If you think i was post farming, I wasn't.
Spoiler:
User avatar
lemonader666
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
 
Posts: 1553
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:24 pm
Location: Xan#9127

Re: Church of Teemo

Postby lemonader666 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:02 pm

BoomLay wrote:
lemonader666 wrote:
GifttheGiver wrote:that quad post

If you think i was post farming, I wasn't.

edit exists

I do acknowledge it. Your point being?
Spoiler:
User avatar
lemonader666
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
 
Posts: 1553
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:24 pm
Location: Xan#9127

Re: Church of Teemo

Postby HereThereEverywhere » Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:35 pm

You're a failure
canadian joker says a lot aboot society

Riskka#1854
User avatar
HereThereEverywhere
Vampire Hunter
Vampire Hunter
 
Posts: 4736
Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:27 pm
Location: I am here

Re: Church of Teemo

Postby lemonader666 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:55 pm

Understandable, have a great day.
Spoiler:
User avatar
lemonader666
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
 
Posts: 1553
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:24 pm
Location: Xan#9127

Re: Church of Teemo

Postby Kirize12 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:00 pm

;miaow
Factional balance - understanding that whisper games are bad because they cause Town to win a disproportionate amount

Strategical balance - understanding that whisper games are bad because there's no reason to use any other strategy

Structural balance - understanding that disabling the Mayor's whispers, despite it fixing whisper games, means that a player can't use a core mechanic of the game and is still bad

This matters - educate yourself.
User avatar
Kirize12
Sponsor
Sponsor
 
Posts: 8825
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:50 am
Location: Tony Stark in Ranked

Re: Church of Teemo

Postby dyaomaster » Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:01 pm

*pets Kirzie12
"Research has it that 47% of quotes are fabricated using true statistics."
-Alfred Wolman, 1997

Did I just say something about Coven? Don't trust me, I don't own it.

we need help
User avatar
dyaomaster
Disguiser
Disguiser
 
Posts: 1050
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:39 am
Location: 2nd pixel from the top. 500 to the right.

Re: Church of Teemo

Postby Kirize12 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:54 pm

I'll give you $50 to change your name to TeemoMystic.

dyaomaster wrote:*pets Kirzie12

Oh hi. Teemo has a message for you:

Factional balance - understanding that whisper games are bad because they cause Town to win a disproportionate amount

Strategical balance - understanding that whisper games are bad because there's no reason to use any other strategy

Structural balance - understanding that disabling the Mayor's whispers, despite it fixing whisper games, means that a player can't use a core mechanic of the game and is still bad

This matters - educate yourself.
User avatar
Kirize12
Sponsor
Sponsor
 
Posts: 8825
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:50 am
Location: Tony Stark in Ranked

Re: Church of Teemo

Postby Shilster » Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:19 am

meow
-




It matters not who you are, Death awaits you.

-
User avatar
Shilster
Werewolf
Werewolf
 
Posts: 3484
Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:59 pm
Location: (GMT+7)

Re: Church of Teemo

Postby genggar » Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:11 am

Let all rabies be forgiven
and all cats freed

amen
Hanzo, Genji, Widowmaker Insta-lock , Quickplay in a nutshell


Spoiler:
Image


If you see someone (mostly ranked) named Living bread and with an Uriel's skin, You're Probably playing with me
User avatar
genggar
Escort
Escort
 
Posts: 75
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:48 am
Location: Narnia

Re: Church of Teemo

Postby JazzMusicStops » Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:09 am

how does one forgive a disease
And you may say to yourself, "My God! What have I done?"

User avatar
JazzMusicStops
Sponsor
Sponsor
 
Posts: 5462
Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:06 am
Location: Mr Johnson's Wild Ride (GMT)

Re: Church of Teemo

Postby genggar » Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:57 pm

JammySplodge wrote:how does one forgive a disease

By praying to our Lord and savior TEEMO
Hanzo, Genji, Widowmaker Insta-lock , Quickplay in a nutshell


Spoiler:
Image


If you see someone (mostly ranked) named Living bread and with an Uriel's skin, You're Probably playing with me
User avatar
genggar
Escort
Escort
 
Posts: 75
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:48 am
Location: Narnia

Re: Church of Teemo

Postby Fenraiser » Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:44 pm

JammySplodge wrote:how does one forgive a disease

Medicine?
VFM 71 Ends In a Heretic Victory~
User avatar
Fenraiser
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 451
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:02 pm
Location: Working

Re: Church of Teemo

Postby Kirize12 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:55 pm

P E T

T H E

T E E M O
Factional balance - understanding that whisper games are bad because they cause Town to win a disproportionate amount

Strategical balance - understanding that whisper games are bad because there's no reason to use any other strategy

Structural balance - understanding that disabling the Mayor's whispers, despite it fixing whisper games, means that a player can't use a core mechanic of the game and is still bad

This matters - educate yourself.
User avatar
Kirize12
Sponsor
Sponsor
 
Posts: 8825
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:50 am
Location: Tony Stark in Ranked

Re: Church of Teemo

Postby Phinerxen » Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:28 am

why would you necrobump this thread out of all the shit ones
Image
User avatar
Phinerxen
Investigator
Investigator
 
Posts: 250
Joined: Mon May 29, 2017 7:24 am
Location: Reiwa 87

Re: Church of Teemo

Postby Kirize12 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:13 pm

Phinerxen wrote:why would you necrobump this thread out of all the shit ones

Because he’s cute :3
Factional balance - understanding that whisper games are bad because they cause Town to win a disproportionate amount

Strategical balance - understanding that whisper games are bad because there's no reason to use any other strategy

Structural balance - understanding that disabling the Mayor's whispers, despite it fixing whisper games, means that a player can't use a core mechanic of the game and is still bad

This matters - educate yourself.
User avatar
Kirize12
Sponsor
Sponsor
 
Posts: 8825
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:50 am
Location: Tony Stark in Ranked

Re: Church of Teemo

Postby BS4125 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:30 pm

Vully is better

Spoiler:
lemonader666 wrote:
Seththeking wrote:
BS4125 wrote:Please post relevant posts to the topic at hand and not digress. Also please explain your opinions otherwise your contribution is sub-zero.


Oooooooo Mister Power over here!

And would you look at that, I was on the forums longer then you.

But overall the role for this topic needs work, I mean it's so bad people would rather
get off topic lol.

solola is a mod you retard
User avatar
BS4125
Christmas 2018 Winner
Christmas 2018 Winner
 
Posts: 978
Joined: Sun May 01, 2016 12:10 pm
Location: Nextdoor to my neighbour

Re: Church of Teemo

Postby ChubbyMooshroom9 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:18 pm

I can get Kirize banned since this cat runs ToL.
Image

Hall of Fame
Spoiler:
Shino Thomson
Image
Federico Decandia
Image
Clayton (Briah)
Image
Gebura Briah
User avatar
ChubbyMooshroom9
FM Awards: Town
FM Awards: Town
 
Posts: 1370
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:31 pm
Location: Ethiopia

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests