we’re sorry

Post anything that doesn't belong in any other forum.

we’re sorry

Postby dolphina » Wed Dec 15, 2021 8:02 pm

We're sorry; you have reached a number that has been disconnected or is no longer in service.

“why won’t this fucking thing work?! i’ll wait a bit. fucking hell…”

If you'd like to make a call, please hang up and try again. If you need help, hang up and then dial your operator.

“…”

The time allotted for you to dial has been exceeded. Please hang up and try your call again.

he slams the phone onto the floor. “fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck!” the phone goes back in the receiver anyway. dial it. dial the number. he dials the number. he picks up the phone, but all that plays in his ear is

We're sorry; you have reached a number that has been disconnected or is no longer in service.

the number has been disconnected his ass. he knows that number by heart. there is no way itd be disconnected or no longer in service. that’s just bullshit. so he dials it again and he dials it again and he dials it again and he dials it again and he dials it again and he dials it again and he dials it again and he dials it again and he dials it again and he dials it again-

every. single. time. it invades his thought, his mind, his life, and he sits in the phone booth on a midnight dreary, rain pouring down around him the dark night as he sits inside the vibrantly blue phone booth with no umbrella by his side. it goes

in the same voice over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over an-

error code x#404
*** STOP: 0x00000050

you should stop

the number has been disconnected

they arent coming back.

your taxi isnt coming either
Hi. I'm Caleb, and you're watching Disney Channel.

vocaloid KAITO #1 fan

He/they pronouns. Trans rights! I have fifteen names and infinite anxiety. I am the transgender masculine.

PM me for my Discord!
I’m a self proclaimed anarchist, and a god of chaos (apparently).
My stinky FM Record
dolphina
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Re: we’re sorry

Postby horusagario » Sun Dec 19, 2021 1:12 pm

the hell i am listening to $UICIDEBOY$ - The Number You Have Dialed Is Not in Service (Lyric Video) and i decided to check Town of Salem forums randomly, and this is the first post i see. you've cursed me.
horusagario

Re: we’re sorry

Postby dolphina » Wed Dec 22, 2021 5:51 pm

horusagario wrote:the hell i am listening to $UICIDEBOY$ - The Number You Have Dialed Is Not in Service (Lyric Video) and i decided to check Town of Salem forums randomly, and this is the first post i see. you've cursed me.

what of it, peasant
Hi. I'm Caleb, and you're watching Disney Channel.

vocaloid KAITO #1 fan

He/they pronouns. Trans rights! I have fifteen names and infinite anxiety. I am the transgender masculine.

PM me for my Discord!
I’m a self proclaimed anarchist, and a god of chaos (apparently).
My stinky FM Record
dolphina
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Return to The Lounge