:)

Post anything that doesn't belong in any other forum.

:)

Postby dolphina » Sat Aug 14, 2021 9:19 pm

He is running.

He knows he is running because of the sharp and unforgiving cold piercing into his back. He knows he is running because of the way his stomach aches, because of the way his legs cry out for rest, and because of the way his lungs exhale in short, hacking breaths. Because, because, because, because.

He is running, and he does not know where he is running. He runs because he can run. He runs because he must run. He runs because he might run. He runs for all these reasons, and more. He runs because the punishment of not running is too large for him to bear. He runs because the punishment of running is too large for him to bear. He runs, he ran, he is running. More and more and more, he runs, he ran, he is running.

Everything is too fast and too slow, all at the same time. Everything hurts. Everything is fine. Everything is agony. Everything is bliss. Everything is despair. Everything is hope. Everything is everything, and yet it is nothing at the same time. He doesn’t understand, but he runs anyway, because he is but a puppet of a universe, stuck betwixt awful circumstances and worse systems, and the ones who rule the cosmos demand that he runs, so he runs. He runs, he ran, he is running. Stuck between the halting expansion of everything and the endless abyss of nothing. Stuck as a puppet of spacetime, and the master of life. He runs, he ran, he is running.

And yet, and yet, and yet. He stills, just for a moment, and all the world halts with him. The trees stop swaying, the stars stop mid-twinkle, and the water stops moving. But he runs, he ran, he is running, so he takes off once more, and the world restarts.

He runs

He ran

He is running.

He runs

He ran

He is running.

He runs

He ran

He is running.

He runs

He ran

He is-

He stops. He stops, and the world keeps moving. He stops, and he sees a biker rush past him. He stops, and the wind is billowing past his face. He stops, and the water keeps flowing. He stops, and the universe keeps on ticking.

He walks.

He walks to a bench, and sits down.

Perhaps he will sit for a while.

He runs, he ran, he is running.

And now, he is sleeping.

What a rest it will be.
Hi. I'm Caleb, and you're watching Disney Channel.

vocaloid KAITO #1 fan

He/they pronouns. Trans rights! I have fifteen names and infinite anxiety. I am the transgender masculine.

PM me for my Discord!
I’m a self proclaimed anarchist, and a god of chaos (apparently).
My stinky FM Record
dolphina
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Re: :)

Postby dolphina » Sat Aug 14, 2021 9:22 pm

vocaloid KAITO #1 fan

He/they pronouns. Trans rights! I have fifteen names and infinite anxiety. I am the transgender masculine.

PM me for my Discord!
My stinky FM Record
dolphina
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Postby Descender » Mon Aug 16, 2021 5:49 am

Report ID: 3491764

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

NO WHERE IN THE DEFINITION OF THE RULES "Leaving" DOES IT SAY GOING AFK. LITERALLY EVERYONE KNOWS IT MEANS LEAVING THE GAME TO WHERE YOU ARE OUT OF THE MATCH AND ARE NO LONGER ABLE TO DO YOUR ROLE AND TYPE STUFF OR TALK TO THEM BECAUSE YOU FUCKING CLICKED THE LEAVE BUTTON LOL. IF THAT ISNT THE CASE THEN WTF DOES ADDING A RECONNECT FEATURE DO AS SAID IN THE EXCEPTION PART OF THE RULE? IF UR GOING AFK U DONT NEED A RECONNECT FEATURE. AFK IS CONSIDERED GAMETHROWING BECAUSE THERES NO WORLD WHERE YOU CAN EVER THINK THAT GOING AFK HELPS YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING SO ITS ASSUMED THAT YOU ARE THEREFORE INTENTIONALLY LOWERING YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Well actually no the definition is having the intent of losing. You can be trying so hard to win but if ur mom falls down the stairs and you gotta go help her, IT DOESNT MEAN U WERE TRYING TO LOSE. THIS IS ANOTHER WHOLE ISSUE, AFKING NEEDS ITS OWN CATEGORY. But I digress. SECOND OF ALL, I PLAY ON MOBILE, I AM BASICALLY ALWAYS AWAY FROM MY KEYBOARD. SO TF IS CONSIDERING AFK AS A MOBILE PLAYER?? IF I PUT MY PHONE DOWN? GUESS WHAT I MADE DINNER WITH 1 HAND SO MY PHONE WAS STILL IN MY FUCKING HAND? WHAT IF IM ON THE IPAD AND I SET MY IPAD ON ITS STAND AND THUS MY HANDS ARE NOT ON THE VIRTUAL KEYBOARD? IS THAT AFK?? TF? lmao like I said in my last appeal 99% of people are r▇▇ed on this game. Also, first off, Ik that yall take people's words as the truth. SO I SHOULD HAVE BEEN BANNED FOR GAMETHROWING (which I have an argument for and ill come back to).. THE RULES SAY THAT YOU ONLY GUILTY A REPORT IF THE CATEGORY IS CORRECT. For example, If i say the n word but I get reported for leaving, people are supposed to inno the leaving report even if the details say: "he said n word". THE JUDGE THAT BANNED ME LITERALLY KNOWS THE RULES LESS THAN I DO. I KNOW MORE THAN THEM LMAO.

SECOND, FINE YOU CAN ARGUE ALL YOU WANT THAT AFK COUNTS UNDER THE LEAVING CATEGORY. GUESS WHAT? HOW TF WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THAT WAS AGAINST THE RULES IF IT SAYS IT EXACTLY NO WHERE? HUH? Exactly you fucking imbeciles.

First off, the duplicator of the report is a r▇▇ed virgin that takes the trial system too seriously. THE JUDGE THAT GUILTED IT IS ALSO A R▇▇ AND NEEDS TO BE REPLACED PROBABLY BY ME CUZ I ACTUALLY HAVE A BRAIN.

Second, let's pretend i got banned for what I did under the category gamethrowing, or we can still have it be under leaving... yall take my word as the truth for what I say, right? WELL.

I SAID "same" as in I WAS ALSO A SURVIVOR. I then followed up with "im going afk" THAT IS CONSIDERED BY ANY ENGLISH MAJOR AS 1 CLAUS. Or whatever, like they grouped together. I was going afk because I was a survivor. Thats the entire value of what I said. SO BASICALLY IF YOU TAKE WHAT I SAY AS THE TRUTH. YOU WOULD ALSO TAKE THAT IM A SURVIVOR AS THE TRUTH. Correct? WELL ACTUALLY I WAS FUCKING SK (which u can see) SO I FUCKING LIED. SO THEREFORE YOU MUST CONCLUDE THEY ARE BOTH LIES BECAUSE THEY ARE APART OF THE SAME SENTENCE. LIKE YES THEY ARE SEPARATED IN CHAT. BUT IF I WAS NEVER CLAIMING SURV I WOULD NEVER BE SAYING I WAS GOING AFK. THEY LOGICALLY FOLLOW EACH OTHER. THE WHOLE POINT WAS THAT I WAS TRYNA SELL THE IDEA I WAS SURVIVOR. EVERYONE SAYS SURVIVOR IS BORING AND SO WHAT DO U DO WHEN U R BORED AND DONT WANNA PLAY THE ROLE? YOUD PROBABLY GO AFK. (Afk as in not pay attention as much or maybe tab out, im not saying i literally go to a different room when im surv) once again theres not even a fucking definition anywhere in the rules i read. Well actually what youd do if you dont wanna play as surv is leave the fucking game and you wont get banned because apparently these r▇▇s cant connect the dots that obviously if someone leaves at the start of the day then they obviously left cuz of their role lmao. And yes ik repeat offenders are banned for that exact reason, except its so obvious after only 2 reports of leaving when both times they r mafia and its at the start of day both times. Lmaooooooo. But yet I saw this person with like 12 leaving reports and they aren't banned yet lmaooo. Which actually wanna know why this is the case assuming im not wrong that repeat offenders can be banned even if they didnt admit to leaving? (Why else would Jennings tell me to report people that dont admit anyway?) Its because once again these little virgins with 0 personality only have their little virtual points as a redeeming quality to show. And so if they see someone with 50 leaving reports, they don't vote guilty because they can't guarantee that other people will and so they don't want to get a MINUS 1 on their trial rating history. Lmao sad. I digress.

WHAT I DID IS LITERALLY A HIGH ELO DECEPTION TACTIC THAT YOU LOW IQ R▇▇S WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO PULL OFF. "Well actually they arent r▇▇ed cuz they wouldnt use that strat that gets you banned" lol stfu. I just mean the whole general idea of building a believable cover story to play as Silent NK which is OP (its not op but one of the better strats for nk) cuz since theres no SK kills for example, there is always a claim space available for non sk. Thus I could actually be survivor. Yes the strat fails if no other killers but you were screwed at that point anyway. And it can fail for other reasons Etc etc ik, ik how to play the game. Oh also unlike you horny virgin males with no personalities. Im actually charming and funny and like I said in my last appeal, I flirt with people (or be super friendly etc) to get them to help me. As Silent NK I plan on getting neutrals to side with me, so its actually a pretty good strat for me. Maybe not for you weirdos. If you search Chico on the ToS Subreddit, the oldest post ever about claiming witch as a lie to mafia members to get themselves to reveal their whole team LITERALLY TALKS ABOUT ME BECAUSE IM THE ONE THAT GOT IT STARTED AND MADE IT POPULAR CUZ I ACTUALLY HAVE A FUCKING BRAIN AND CAN THINK OF CREATIVE STRATEGIES.

ANYWAY, fine wanna ban me under gamethrowing? Wanna take my word for it? Well how about you get someone with the highest level of power to go into the game files or whatever... and SEE THAT I LITERALLY CLICKED "Do not kill roleblockers" AT SOME POINT AFTER SAYING I WAS LEAVING AND BEFORE SAYING I CAME BACK (i was always there). SO THEREFORE I LITERALLY WOULD BE PROVEN TO NOT HAVE GONE AFK. IF THE GAME AND TRIAL SYSTEM WERENT TRASH, AND THE DEVS WERENT USELESS AND GREEDY AND ACTUALLY UPDATED THE GAME, YOUD BE ABLE TO SEE THE ACTIONS I DID.

YOU CANT TAKE MY WORD FOR IT IF THERES PROOF ITS LITERALLY NOT TRUE. Imagine I was standing in front of you and I held up 10 fingers and I said I had 9 fingers, and you counted 10 fingers, would you take my word that I had 9 fingers??? NO U FUCKING WOULDNT LMAO WTF??? Edit: Actually I just thought of a better analogy or example, imagine i well, spammed which gets me banned for spamming, but imagine I typed "Im afk" 100 times in chat. Are you gonna take my word for it and ban me for being AFK? EVEN THO IM TYPING? LMAO? DO U SEE THE R▇▇ED LOGIC.

IMAGINE I SAID: "I just posted 15s real address in chat", but I literally never said anything before I said that. Would you take my word for it and ban me under the harassment category for posting someones address (when I literally didnt post anything)? Stfu no you wouldnt use logic for once you stupid fucks (talking to jurors and judge tbh). I love you Levin.

Btw TO ADD MORE EVIDENCE THAT IT WAS ALL A COVER STORY. The original report was cheating cuz I said some BS about Alice being my IRL FRIEND so I was defending them. Get someone with power to check my friendslist, ALICE HAS NEVER BEEN ON MY FRIENDSLIST. And no an IRL friend wouldnt not be added on my friendslist tf?? It was a lie because the guy obviously suspected me of being mafia for "defending" Alice (this wouldnt be cheating even if it was true). First off I literally admit that that was the dumbest thing I ever said. I literally should have just said "Oh i just thought she was Pirate". But I like to tell major BS. I literally not long ago was ambusher and someone saw me d2, and I claimed jailor and got the guy lynched and he was a Townie and I managed to survive the entire game and lived. (Shows how fucking r▇▇ed yall are). This is not made up. Get top admin to like idk "filter" chat of everything thats ever been said. The guy said in a pregame lobby "Are you the chico that claimed jailor as ambusher"? LIKE IM NOT MAKING THIS UP GO FIND IT. Anyway my point being that WHY DID I DEFEND ALICE AS SK? CUZ IM A FUCKING GOD AT THIS GAME AND HAVE A BRAIN. Oh and yeah the guy that reported me proves my point, he basically thinks having friends is reportable lmao. SHOWS THAT HES A TYPICAL LOSER ON THIS GAME WITH NO PERSONALITY. He clearly has no fucking friends. Doing stuff for your friend is not cheating. First off, Alice could literally be a mafia member im defending. HER BEING MY FRIEND IRL ISNT CHEATING. Lmao??? IF IT IS IT MEANS U CANT BE ON THE SAME TEAM AS UR IRL FRIENDS OR ELSE U HAVE TO BE BANNED FOR CHEATING CUZ TEAMMATES THAT R GOOD OBVIOUSLY DEFEND EACH OTHER. I digress. The guy that reported me is a fucking r▇▇ lmao. God Im so scared of reincarnating as a typical ToS user. And also I claimed to be survivor so literally from his perspective he still thinks survivors arent allowed to help someone, even tho they have no allegiance, if said person is a friend... uhhhh what?

Like I said, Silent NKs require other people to do the killing, correct? If Alice has not talked ever the entire match (she said like 4 words or soemthing, go look at the report) then she is PROBABLY evil, correct?? Ok.. so.. I need evils alive.. correct? I WAS TRYNA GET THEM TO NOT LYNCH ALICE WHO I THOUGHT WAS EVIL CUZ I NEEDED THEM TO KILL FOR ME CUZ IM PLAYING SILENT SK. I literally get lynched day like 9 or something. LOOK AT EVERYONES REACTION, THEY WERE SURPRISED I WAS SK. EVERYTHING I SAID SUCH AS "im back, wow 3 spies were hanged" IS CALLED MY GOD FUCKING ACTING DECEPTION SKILLS, SOMETHING YOU LOW IQ FUCKS CAN ONLY DREAM OF. THATS WHY YOU BELIEVE IT AND THINK I WAS ACTUALLY AFK LAMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. But yes actually at some point I did make food (hence why i thouhht of that as a cover story) but I still had my phone in my one hand and was watching the game and "playing" the game even tho my "playing" consisted of doing nothing. I didnt even need to take in info cuz I was waiting to kill at a point when id end up in a 1v1. If this isn't true that when I made food I wasnt away from my phone, then explain how I did my ability to not kill rbers?? ALSO Like WTF COUNTS AS AFK ON MOBILE? PLEASE EXPLAIN MODS?, IF I LOOK AWAY FROM THE SCREEN CUZ I THINK I SAW A GHOST IN THE CORNER OF MY ROOM, DOES THAT COUNT AS AFK????? NO? EXACTLY. In the rules I read there isnt even a definition of afk at all so you cant even argue that me grabbing food and playing at the same time counts as being afk CUZ ITS NOT BANNABLE ACCORDING TO THE RULES IN THE FIRST PLACE (under the circumstances of having no history). Tbh i forgot to say how this connects to me pretending to be afk. Basically im clearly try harding as silent sk right? What does a silent sk need to win? To survive to like top 3 people. How could one survive to top 3 people? By seeming like you don't need to be lynched? How could you do that? By pretending to go afk cuz u got surv which is boring asf. Clearly everything I did was just as a cover to win as silent sk. I wasnt actually afk. It's obvious.

THIS BAN IS R▇▇ED LOLOLOL.

HUMANITY IS FUCKED. WHY IS NO ONE INTELLIGENT? But nah like I said I mean i totally get it because I said i was afk sure, not like you can look at context or anything and its not like you are NOT FORCED to take my word for, you just CAN take my word for it, not like you can actually look at context and make your own choices baaaaah, baaah baaah black sheep have you any wool? Again, like my last report, if this fucking virgin that sits on the trial system all day stops duplicating my reports then no harm wouldve been done and no one wouldve cared.. and guess what.. AS A REAL
SURVIVOR I WOULD HAVE PROBABLY DONE THE EXACT SAME THING AS BEING "afk" U DO FUCKING NOTHING AS SURV. U DONT VOTE AND U DONT TAKE SIDES AS SURV (in general thats what u normally do to not make anyone mad and murder u lol, obviously like in end games for example etc u take sides lol, im not a r▇▇, ik how to play). AND SOMETIMES U GO FOR THE NO VEST ACHIEVEMENT SO BEING A FUCKING SURV IS LIKE BEING AFK. SO FUCKING BAN ANYONE THAT ROLLS THE ROLE SURVIVOR LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Im so sorry for causing 0 harm to anyone. IF YOU NOTICE IN LIKE EVERY SINGLE AFK REPORT. ITS BECAUSE THE GUY WAS AFK AT A PIVOTAL MOMENT WHERE THEY NEEDED TO BE THERE. SUCH AS CLAIMING ON THE STAND. THEREFORE YOUD SAY NOTHING ON THE STAND, THEREFORE YOUD BE BANNED UNDER "GAMETHROWING". BRO IM TELLING YOU I WAS THERE, IDC WHAT I SAID. THERE IS PROOF DEEP IN THE FUCKING DATASERVER or whatever lol im
Just saying words, that shows I literally CLICKED MY BUTTON TO NOT KILL RBERS CUZ IM TRYNA STAY HIDDEN. AT NO POINT DID ME BEING "afk" affect the game. Devil's advocate: Yes i get why it doesn't necessarily need to be at a pivotal moment to affect the game, because u miss out on information... except... ALL THE INFORMATION I COULD'VE MISSED OUT ON IS IN THR FUCKING CHAT LOG LMAO. Yes reach far asf cuz u know the ban is BS but u dont like me, say that ima have to spend time scrolling up in chat log which affected the game. lmao fuck u. (Btw none of u even thought of that cuz ur r▇▇ed, I had to think of that for u) But that doesnt even matter because I wasnt afk and:

BTW JURORS AND THE R▇▇ED JUDGE THAT GUILTIED ME. LEARN THE FUCKING RULES CUZ I DID.

JURORS GUIDE:

> Q: What do I do for an AFK player?
A: We all have things that come up sometimes. A few cases here and there for a user isn't that much of an issue. Check their report history (see Other Reports). If they have a habit of going AFK or leaving a game, vote guilty. Otherwise, give the user the benefit of the doubt.

DOES ANYONE SEE A HISTORY OF BEING AFK FROM ME? LMAO EZ ASS APPEAL. Levin you know what to do bro. Unban me OMG. CAN I BE A JUDGE OR MOD? I THINK I SHOW A GREAT UNDERSTANDING OF THE RULES AND A HIGH LEVEL OF INTELLIGENCE. I THINK ID BE A PERFECT FIT. CONSIDER ALL MY WELL WRITTEN AND LOGICAL APPEALS AS MY APPLICATION. No, seriously, THIS JUDGE THAT GUILTED ME OR
MOD OR WHATEVER DOESNT EVEN KNOW THE FUCKING RULES. WTF IS THAT? GET RID OF THEM. ???????

To make it clear, you literally can't ban me for something that isn't listed as a rule. "Afk" is not seen anywhere in the definition of the category "leaving" so how tf do I get banned for that? What if I claim that being AFK is allowed, what are you gonna do? Show me the rules where it says it isnt? LMAO NO CUZ U CANT CUZ ITS NOT LISTED AS BEING NOT ALLOWED IN THE RULES. (Except in the juror guide I posted and that says I literally need a history of it) and once again i gave evidence that it wasnt even true, Top admins can check that I did in fact do actions at night. You cant take my word that I have 9 fingers if Im standing in front of you and show you 10 fingers. And I was gonna write this next part somewhere else, I think i actually deleted the paragraph i wanted to write it in accidentally, but yes I am not r▇▇ed, ik that the jurors and judge cant see my actions in the trash trial system. HOWEVER, if they had a fucking brain and could look at context and once again INVOKED THEIR RIGHT TO INNO REPORTS THAT THEY DEEM GUILTY BUT DONT THINK I DESERVE A BAN FOR THEN ID BE FINE BUT THEY DONT CUZ THEY CARE ABOUT THEIR LITTLE SOY BOY TRIAL RATING POINTS AND REDDIT KARMA SO MUCH THAT THEY DO NOT USE THAT RIGHT. Anyone reading this.. please send me proof of your trial rating history with minus 1s and make me believe that its cuz u innoed even tho u knew they were guilty. LITERALLY 0 PEOPLE CAN DO THAT BECAUSE NO ONE DOES IT. EXCEPT ME (on my other account i do trial) CUZ IM NOT A R▇▇ED VIRGIN WITH NO PERSONALITY THAT CARES ABOUT AN IMAGINARY NUMBER LMAOOOOO. LOOK AT THE KIDS WITH 40000 TRIAL POINTS LMAOOO. Anyway THE CONTEXT SHOWS NOTHING HARMFUL OR GAME RUINING HAPPENED FROM ME SAYING "BYE" (implying im afk) LMAO. I DIDNT SCREW OVER ANY TEAM, YES IK I COUNT AS A TEAM, I DIDNT SCREW OVER MYSELF EITHER. IMAGINE THINKING U R SUPPOSED TO ATTACK AS SK IN CAA LOLLL. Unless u see like another sk Attck or something.. AND YEAH I DIDNT GAMETHROW, I DIDNT LOWER MY CHANCES OF LOSING. I DDINT LEAVE CUZ I FUCKING NEVER CLICKED THE "leave game" button. I LITERALLY INCREASED MY CHANCES OF WINNING BY SAYING "bye" LMAO??! NOTHING I DID WAS HARMFUL, WHICH IS THE PURPOSE OF EVERY SINGLE RULE. To prevent harm or game disruption.

Edit: someone posted another document where apparently afk does fall under leaving or something? I didnt actually look yet but it looks different. So basically... what youre saying is.. I got banned for something that isnt even anywhere attached to the game client of ToS thus I literally COULDNT NOT HAVE KNOWN THE RULES. "Ignorance doesnt excuse u" BRO IF I LOG ONTO TOS ITS LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND THIS APPARENLTY EVEN MORE UPDATED DOCUMENT THAT IS EVEN MORE EXPANDED. ONCE AGAIN LIKE I SAID, THIS GAME IS TRASH AND ISNT UPDATED. THE NEW DOCUMENT THAT THIS PERSON LINKED ME IN PMS LITERALLY NEEDS TO GO ON THE TRIAL SYSTEM INTERFACE. Or page, or whatever ud call it. How tf was I supposed to find that? I think its actually on discord where he got it from? Where tf in the rules does it say im supposed to make a discord to find the most accurate rules? Are you telling me in the Terms of Service it says youre supposed to go to discord to find the most accurate rules?? But uh ig i forgot if it does cuz i totally read the ToS just like everyone else did.
How about u actually update the IN GAME rule page u lazy fucking useless devs. LMAO. BS BAN ONCE AGAIN. So basically I was banned for trying my best to actually read and understand the rules and not be ignorant. Makes sense.. (and yes im not r▇▇ed, ik people shouldnt be allowed to hard afk, (as in a long time, like i said what if i look away for 1 second? Am i considered afk LMAO? R▇▇ed.)

Lets sit down and do some logical thinking alright? So, when someone gets guiltied on a report, all their other reports are closed.. well in quotes from what I saw a mod say before, I think Jennings. "We want them to learn from their mistakes". Well, if you watch this video I just made, you can see me doing just that! I saw my first ever guilty report on this account, so what did I do? I WENT TO THE RULES THAT ARE LITERALLY ON THE SAME PAGE AS MY GUILTY REPORT. HOW TF AM I AT FAULT FOR LOGICALLY ASSUMING "oh these rules right next to where i got fucking banned, they must be accurate, after all it LITERALLY SAYS, "THESE ARE THE MOST ACCURATE RULES"". LMAO. LETS GO ALEX JONES CONSPIRACY THEORIST ON THIS. THE DEVS KNOW THE GAME IS FUCKING TRASH AND THEY R BROKE AND SUCK AT BEING DEVS SO THEY LITERALLY PUT THE WRONG RULES NEXT TO YOUR GUILTY REPORTS SO THAT YOU GET BANNED AGAIN AND HAVE TO SPEND MONEY ON A NEW ACCOUNT. LMAO. PLEASE TELL ME A SINGLE ONE OF YOU REALIZES HOW R▇▇ED AND FUCKED UP THAT IS?

https://youtube.com/shorts/3o_ZSfs-9gI?feature=share

"Proof" of them being the "most accurate rules" lmao. https://imgur.com/a/R2t8aDn "This guide may update without warning" LMAO YOU DONT UPDATE ANYTHING U LYING USELESS DEVS. YOU FORGOT TO WRITE THE PART WHERE IT SAYS A NEW FUCKING DOCUMENT MIGHT BE CREATED AND THE LINK IS HIDDEN SOMEWHERE SO GOODLUCK LEARNING THE FULL RULES. ENJOY THE BAN NERD THANKS FOR YOUR MONEY. LMAOOOOOOOOOO

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1P7V ... obilebasic

^ Yep banned for following rules which apparently arent even accurate even tho they say they are accurate. Makes sense, 10000 IQ logic. I wish i was that intelligent. Inb4 crazy mental gymnastics that say i was supposed to solve some hidden riddle to find the link to the accurate document and the ToS says im supposed to solve said riddle too. And that since I didnt, im such an evil game ruiner that goes afk and ruins games and I deserve a ban. LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PLEASE SOMEONE WITH A BRAIN AND POWER SAVE ME.

LEVIN IK I SAID A BUNCH OF MEAN WORDS, BUT PLEASE SAVE ME FROM THESE IDIOTS, YOU CAN BE ONE OF THE FEW PEOPLE WITH A BRAIN. UNBAN ME. LEAD BY EXAMPLE. DONT WORRY ABOUT WHAT THEY THINK OF YOU: DISCLAIMER: LEVIN INNOING ME DOES NOT MEAN HE AGREES WITH MY NAUGHTY LANGUAGE.

To put this in perspective, I was ROBBED OF $10 for causing 0 harm, and for causing 0 disruption that game, and basically for saying "bye" lololz. Once again like in my last appeal, I might as well have been banned for saying the word "the" that game. Cuz either way "bye" and "the" both caused 0 harm. Thank you for stealing my money.. I just realized something. Literally 12 year olds voting on the Trial System could be determining if I lose my adult money or not LMAO. And in terms of intelligence, yall might as well be 12 year olds LOLZ. Lol fuck me whose idea was the Trial System?? Can we have an IQ test required in order to vote on the Trial System? Lmao. (And yes IQ tests dont really mean anything, its just rhetoric.) But wait actually the fate of my wallet relies on big brain, and mature LEVIN <333 ;) ;) LEVIN DONT FAIL ME.

Wanna know why ignorance of the law (or rules) isn't usually an accepted argument for why you shouldn't be banned or jailed for something? Its because all rules and laws pretty much exist to prevent evil stuff and the assumption is that everyone is good and they know right from wrong. I don't need to be told that I can't murder someone irl, it's just obvious. Every single rule on ToS, throwing, harassment, etc is to prevent harm or game disruption. ME SAYING "bye" and me NOT NOT claiming on stand etc/me not screwing my team over, DIDNT CAUSE ANY HARM OR GAME DISRUPTION LMAO. CHILL TF OUT. I DID NOTHING WRONG. I KNOW RIGHT FROM WRONG. I literally have never been banned for an actual offense such as gamethrowing or cheating. Literally yall can only get me for "harassment" which wouldnt even be an issue if yall didn't cry over words lmao. Like I do nothing wrong on this game. Im a good Townie. Lmao. Its so obvious this ban is r▇▇ed. Use logic. Look at context. For fucks sake. "OMG CHICO PRETENDED TO BE AFK? BAN HIM HES SO FUCKING EVIL HES THE ANTI CHRIST RAWRR" lmaoooehhejdjsjen

Are you a Puppet Levin or a leader? All the other cute little green named people around here are waiting for you, you seem like the boss around here, you can't make your own independent choices? Is that what your Red Named overlords such as Shape tell you to say? Theres literally ZERO exceptions? ME BEING THE ONLY PERSON ON THIS APPEAL FORUM TO HAVE GUILTIES FOR CAUSING 0 HARM ISNT GOOD ENOUGH FOR AN EXCEPTION? LOL? (And the fact I literally am "given" the wrong rules)? Please explain at which point in my "leaving" guiltied report was someone harmed or the game disrupted / ruined. Exactly, it wasn't. My match was not like every other "afk" report where the "afk" person goes on the stand and says nothing and they end up being jailor that was afk. I LITERALLY WAS THERE WATCHING THE WHOLE TIME. CHECK THE WHATEVER. I DID MY LITTLE "do not kill roleblockers" button (doesnt show in trial system). LITERALLYYY R▇▇DDEDDD. I don't even need an exception because once again I was not even afk. You do not have to take my word for it when I said i was afk in the match(when i said "bye"), show me where in your GMod guide that you HAVE TO TAKE MY WORD FOR IT. If I say Im Jeff Bezos in the chat, youre gonna really believe me? Lmao, no you can take it as a joke. Just like you can take me saying "bye" as a tactic.

Also yes my goal is to ruin ToS and I don't even want to play the game so i go AFK, that's why you can literally ask ShapeShifter that I showed him an exploit that allowed the incels such as cake or blake or whatever to leave the pregame lobbies and instantly join back. Why would I bother with that when that allows him
to patch it if I dont even wanna play the game? I just wanna go afk apparently lol. (Yes ik the rebuttals. This is all
rhetoric. You could say "well u wanna play ur fav roles, and go afk as bad roles". Or "that 1 time, aka the report u got, u did actually go afk for once". True actually, you're right, I do wanna go AFK as surv so that's what I did, except when you realize I WAS SK THAT GAME AND IT WAS A COVER STORY THAT I WAS GOING AFK. UNBAN ME. LOL. Also, i have 0 reports for leaving at the start of the day. I play every role. I fucking hate mafia and would rather leave and I KNOW I COULD GET AWAY WITH THAT but I don't.. apparently id rather just go afk?? Lol, that makes no sense. Why would I go afk as a role i dont like when I can just leave and get away with it? Im not a r▇▇. So the logical explanation is that I dont go AFK lol??? Do yall have a single
ounce of logical thinking skills? God Im embarrassed to be a human.

Inb4 red letters & locked.
Possibly known as TodaysStory
TG Frequenter and Host
she/her
Descender
Role Ideas Moderator
Role Ideas Moderator

Postby Ezradekezra » Mon Aug 16, 2021 8:55 am

new copypasta unlocked
Ezradekezra
Halloween 2020 Winner
Halloween 2020 Winner

Postby Cabohhh » Mon Aug 16, 2021 9:51 pm

what the fuck is going through that electric meat of yours
The Coroner
The Mystic
The Hitman
The Hierophant

Grey's Anatomy, Season 5, Episode 6, 3:17
Cabohhh
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby dolphina » Mon Aug 16, 2021 10:27 pm

Cabohhh wrote:what the fuck is going through that electric meat of yours

everything and nothing

vocaloid KAITO #1 fan

PM me for my Discord!
My stinky FM Record
dolphina
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Postby Cabohhh » Tue Aug 17, 2021 9:04 pm

dolphina wrote:
Cabohhh wrote:what the fuck is going through that electric meat of yours

everything and nothing

ah yes

BEANS
The Coroner