Welcome to my TedTalk

Post anything that doesn't belong in any other forum.

Welcome to my TedTalk

Postby Willy25976 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:33 am

The FitnessGram Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal bodeboop. A sing lap should be completed every time you hear this sound. ding Remember to run in a straight line and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark. Get ready!… Start.

Credit to https://www.urbandictionary.com/define. ... pacer+test
Egg^2=Eggs
Willy25976
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Re: Welcome to my TedTalk

Postby Chemist1422 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 3:42 pm

No
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?
(still here for danganronpa i guess)

stop sending reports to me i'm not a tos game moderator
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby GrumpyGoomba » Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:11 pm

Why
Spoiler: Why did you click this spoiler?
GrumpyGoomba
Mayor
Mayor

Postby Crimson97 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:57 pm

The black rhinoceros or hook-lipped rhinoceros (Diceros bicornis) is a species of rhinoceros, native to eastern and southern Africa including Botswana, Kenya, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, South Africa, Swaziland, Tanzania, Zambia, and Zimbabwe. Although the rhinoceros is referred to as black, its colors vary from brown to grey.

The other African rhinoceros is the white rhinoceros (Ceratotherium simum). The word "white" in the name "white rhinoceros" is often said to be a misinterpretation of the Afrikaans word wyd (Dutch wijd) meaning wide, referring to its square upper lip, as opposed to the pointed or hooked lip of the black rhinoceros. These species are now sometimes referred to as the square-lipped (for white) or hook-lipped (for black) rhinoceros.

The species overall is classified as critically endangered (even though the South-western black rhinoceros is classified as vulnerable). Three subspecies have been declared extinct, including the western black rhinoceros, which was declared extinct by the International Union for Conservation of Nature (IUCN) in 2011.

Spoiler:
Crimson97
[Forum Mafia XVIII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVIII] Winner

Return to The Lounge