I used a text chain generator for my FM posts.

Post anything that doesn't belong in any other forum.

I used a text chain generator for my FM posts.

Postby ICECLIMBERS » Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:44 am

I started by using almost every post from my more 'recent' games but then I added posts from almost every game I've been in, with an emphasis on larger posts.

Spoiler: while listing reasons why they might be scum so those arguments in order to slip away from Gobln?
Supports my theory that mafia do.

I appreciate your input.

To answer Sturps’ questions

Sure/Sure/Sure/Meh/Why

Go read through my posts that contradicts a death note along with you that I am not the ideal lynches for people’s thoughts.
Von- Between leaning scumread by a large pool of people, which I doubt.
Thus chit is Town Investigative

Long ago, you were used in a previous checks but you mention not reading the truth about night results would be.
It's also push a lynch. Relying solely on conventional wisdom for reads is why I believe Shortcut the most. Stating that “Alzar should be available later.
Anyways, I'm heading off to bed for not protecting Schultz. If he is scum he'd be a neutral or bussing, and I know it's cliché but lynching Evan does that, but I guess we can find them from what I can tell frame=scumread on my slot D1 (with a roleblock the unconfirmed scum without ever pushing them around? All it does is serve attention on. Second of all I made a disadvantageous play at the end. Arguing that we got two kills in. Me in CFM16, you in 10C.
In CFM16 I targeted JackoDerp. I wanted to see if people have the GF.

At this point I’m just too tired to contribute through Menace's iso I think I can rule out him focusing on you to answer my questions so far have been unfazed by Akame flipping town how to win the game which would K1ll call out Dork over his time of posting "more stuff more closely.
I do agree that Evil is town and really it's an issue with this is that it's 6-7, but we could still turn that around. Let's not worth the risk to lynch a third party in all of us go to sleep. EoD is early in the morning.

I'm not unconvinced that Met seems to talk a lot with Rock?”

Shortcut pointed out that you Said about chit since I figured she'd be most likely to flip mafia.
Then ladd says that Rock changed his opinion and backs it up with evidence and so far today is (scummy) kill analysis and not how I'm pursuing him last night.
3. I have a good deathnote set and it'd be similar and I was inclined to be protectives or lookouts on him.
If I were arsonist I would’ve fused the person to use as a standard. So why is Moleland the Poe pool
Well if I'm dying my last wish is that there is a kill N8, likely on Schultz128 @Metrion
anyway regarding Chemist lol what scum do once a power role is outed. Mel rants about having to make scum because that one point that he could easily die soon and I’m skeptical of his jump on moonbird for her use of the miller claim, he may have have assumed cop but at probably some bussing involved, especially since at times it seems as if you lynch me and win.

If I'm scum for believing that they do but so far aside from Ultii cannot both be scum in 9 people so claiming that this medium is telling the truth since it seems as if sometime scum act scummy and because I just wanted to throw it out so people acknowledges it. Let’s see if he thought would read me as scum.
Swords-
Weak town.
Rock- leyva had a natural reaction to Evil's claim was skepticism. I'd imagine a counterclaim to anther spy means instant death.
Mafia can claim since Gobln isn't the kind to switch votes at the start of day.

Please don't think my opinion hasn't changed? Why did you accused Arckas of of posting if they could transport... But here's hardly anybody mentioned protectives early thought vorono in bad light earlier despite giving reasons as to why Invenio witched Nelly) then the SK must’ve not paid attention since Met blocked from killing I'd distance myself to the jester are equivalent to the odds of me being mafia would behave in this post:
Here PoE calls Eldritch hard." She never mention that? All I recall is claiming that you would agree with the flow too much.

no it just means that I was OK with lynching Vucub or Edmund instead of answering them. Ninja was too quick to vote, but I’m tepid to label him as townie as others didn't.

/vote JackoDerp instead and that I did, actually.
Pretyped, so I might say something like this.

Page 27
Nothing much. I just want to avoid everything.
I have so many regrets about some of my suspicious of in case the prankster "doused" Cow N1 since it would just alert scum to my alignment indicative" as seen here. Says that he's town. I cannot see anything special there that moon brought up and over time rather a sheep in his theory. One, he's limiting his claimspace. Not surprised that I don't really remember any game like this it's impossible that the zombies investigated and then cleaned the gas off of his prior rolefishing and being partners with Xanet during his push againt Eldritch I believe that people in the first place?
One thing to save him. I also wanted to see if he thought ladd was either blocked by a consort. Finally, it focused more on how he wanted to lunch FML and were on the wagon.
Sir is less likely to be mafia where the confliction.
As I mentioned that Eldritch altogether.
If you have no blood on your scumbuddy you're probably going to posts over a dozen ninjas
The lenny made introduction seems townie.

Did you thinking? I'm probably eating up the possibility of her being scum but him repeating 9E where he was on the wagon.
Gotta love how Animate also points out something I said and decided to use this is a large game and the living. But then he becomes stupid and talks about how we have a Godfather if there's a retributionist should take that post your reads on me/puma/teamalex are bizarre, which I’m not naive
I can't trust you all neatly summarize your argument.

You state that you found him N1? We would’ve been on spretznaz for a while, can you distinguish between finding somebody) the only interactions with a single observation.
I forgot Evil was in this game ._.

Samuel seems town to me for now.
Pretzel- fakeclaiming spy with visits incoherent with the times
Spoiler: Image

in the distance the shelves
rode three shadows of blue
ICECLIMBERS
[Forum Mafia VII] Winner
[Forum Mafia VII] Winner

Re: I used a text chain generator for my FM posts.

Postby ICECLIMBERS » Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:45 am

Nothing much. I just want to avoid everything.

ICECLIMBERS
[Forum Mafia VII] Winner
[Forum Mafia VII] Winner

Postby ICECLIMBERS » Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:46 am

I could probably post this in FM and nobody would notice.

ICECLIMBERS
[Forum Mafia VII] Winner
[Forum Mafia VII] Winner

Postby Chemist1422 » Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:48 am

Have I ever even played with you

Why am I mentioned there
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?
(still here for danganronpa i guess)

stop sending reports to me i'm not a tos game moderator
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby IkeClimbers » Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:51 am

Chemist1422 wrote:Have I ever even played with you

Why am I mentioned there

Rude.
I climb for my friends.
IkeClimbers
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Transcender » Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:54 am

IkeClimbers wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:Have I ever even played with you

Why am I mentioned there

Rude.

I approve of this alt
Transcender
Recruiter
Recruiter

Return to The Lounge