[Suggestion] Please Add More People To The Forums

Post anything that doesn't belong in any other forum.

[Suggestion] Please Add More People To The Forums

Postby StlnSP » Fri Sep 10, 2021 6:30 am

Rather than *spending* your money on cosmetics that no one would buy you might as well *spend* them on having pewds here for the second time and gets the whole 9 year old armies here again lesgooo make the forums great again

Or else you get the BTS ToS here so we got 2 armies
It's short for Stallion, but you can call me Stin.

FM Record: 0 / 0 / 0

Image Spoiler:
Goodbye, GrandChase.
Image
User avatar
StlnSP
Disguiser
Disguiser
 
Posts: 1011
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:28 am
Location: We found his body at [REDACTED]

Re: [Suggestion] Please Add More People To The Forums

Postby TheDebil » Fri Sep 10, 2021 10:44 am

forums is a dying format
User avatar
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 405
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:16 am
Location: Location:

Re: [Suggestion] Please Add More People To The Forums

Postby lemonader666 » Sat Sep 11, 2021 4:11 am

TheDebil wrote:forums is a dying format

this
kids don't have the mental patience for shit like these anymore, their brain structure has been fucked up so much by constant dopamine influx that slow ass posts won't do
though at least that fact makes another forum I frequent better
User avatar
lemonader666
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
 
Posts: 1698
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:24 pm
Location: Xan#9127

Re: [Suggestion] Please Add More People To The Forums

Postby StlnSP » Sat Sep 11, 2021 5:08 am

lemonader666 wrote:
TheDebil wrote:forums is a dying format

this
kids don't have the mental patience for shit like these anymore, their brain structure has been fucked up so much by constant dopamine influx that slow ass posts won't do
though at least that fact makes another forum I frequent better

hmmm

i don't have the data, but is there actually a discrepancy between this game's players and active forum users? i just assumed the forum's dead because the game's dead.

on the other hand, i guess it's true. people probably use discord now for communities.
It's short for Stallion, but you can call me Stin.

FM Record: 0 / 0 / 0

Image Spoiler:
Goodbye, GrandChase.
Image
User avatar
StlnSP
Disguiser
Disguiser
 
Posts: 1011
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:28 am
Location: We found his body at [REDACTED]

Re: [Suggestion] Please Add More People To The Forums

Postby TheDebil » Sat Sep 11, 2021 6:00 am

lemonader666 wrote:
TheDebil wrote:forums is a dying format

this
kids don't have the mental patience for shit like these anymore, their brain structure has been fucked up so much by constant dopamine influx that slow ass posts won't do
though at least that fact makes another forum I frequent better

discord is better anyway tbf
User avatar
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 405
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:16 am
Location: Location:

Re: [Suggestion] Please Add More People To The Forums

Postby StlnSP » Sat Sep 11, 2021 6:29 am

StlnSP wrote:on the other hand, i guess it's true. people probably use discord now for communities.

case in point:
TheDebil wrote:discord is better anyway tbf
It's short for Stallion, but you can call me Stin.

FM Record: 0 / 0 / 0

Image Spoiler:
Goodbye, GrandChase.
Image
User avatar
StlnSP
Disguiser
Disguiser
 
Posts: 1011
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:28 am
Location: We found his body at [REDACTED]

Re: [Suggestion] Please Add More People To The Forums

Postby lemonader666 » Sat Sep 11, 2021 9:02 am

StlnSP wrote:
StlnSP wrote:on the other hand, i guess it's true. people probably use discord now for communities.

case in point:
TheDebil wrote:discord is better anyway tbf

discord is more convenient but forums are way comfier
User avatar
lemonader666
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
 
Posts: 1698
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:24 pm
Location: Xan#9127

Re: [Suggestion] Please Add More People To The Forums

Postby dolphina » Sat Sep 11, 2021 9:39 am

forums are like home to me, discord is where the scammers run free
Hi. I'm Kokichi Ouma Kuro, and you're watching Disney Channel.

It’s too late. The Evoland 2 propaganda has already started.


He/him pronouns are preferred. Trans rights! Also, some people call me Kokichi, Koki, or Kok. You can use those names, too.


My Discord server
PM me for my Discord!
I’m a self proclaimed anarchist, and a god of chaos.
My stinky FM Record
User avatar
dolphina
Blackmailer
Blackmailer
 
Posts: 1151
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2020 1:33 pm
Location: dance-off in Demonia

Re: [Suggestion] Please Add More People To The Forums

Postby StlnSP » Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:11 am

why is this joke thread actually sparks a genuine conversation

honestly i just like using BBCode on the forums.
It's short for Stallion, but you can call me Stin.

FM Record: 0 / 0 / 0

Image Spoiler:
Goodbye, GrandChase.
Image
User avatar
StlnSP
Disguiser
Disguiser
 
Posts: 1011
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:28 am
Location: We found his body at [REDACTED]

Re: [Suggestion] Please Add More People To The Forums

Postby lemonader666 » Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:13 am

StlnSP wrote:why is this joke thread actually sparks a genuine conversation

honestly i just like using BBCode on the forums.

I believe you were trying to type "why did this joke thread actually spark a genuine conversation"
User avatar
lemonader666
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
 
Posts: 1698
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:24 pm
Location: Xan#9127

Re: [Suggestion] Please Add More People To The Forums

Postby Yosh1123 » Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:02 pm

forums
User avatar
Yosh1123
Civilian
Civilian
 
Posts: 63
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:11 pm
Location: Temporal Tower

Re: [Suggestion] Please Add More People To The Forums

Postby StlnSP » Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:32 pm

lemonader666 wrote:
StlnSP wrote:why is this joke thread actually sparks a genuine conversation

honestly i just like using BBCode on the forums.

I believe you were trying to type "why did this joke thread actually spark a genuine conversation"

Image
It's short for Stallion, but you can call me Stin.

FM Record: 0 / 0 / 0

Image Spoiler:
Goodbye, GrandChase.
Image
User avatar
StlnSP
Disguiser
Disguiser
 
Posts: 1011
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:28 am
Location: We found his body at [REDACTED]

Re: [Suggestion] Please Add More People To The Forums

Postby TheDebil » Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:41 am

lemonader666 wrote:
StlnSP wrote:
StlnSP wrote:on the other hand, i guess it's true. people probably use discord now for communities.

case in point:
TheDebil wrote:discord is better anyway tbf

discord is more convenient but forums are way comfier

true, i get that
User avatar
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 405
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:16 am
Location: Location:


Return to The Lounge

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests