The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

Post anything that doesn't belong in any other forum.

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

Postby StlnSP » Mon Mar 22, 2021 6:46 pm

iEsdeath wrote:No I haven't returned. Fuck you guys

Hell yeah dude not welcome back

lunastella wrote:>based
Image


I'm just wondering how did you get thanosed AND not get your username taken
It's short for Stallion, but you can call me Stin.

FM Record: 0 / 0 / 0

Image
Spoiler: Goodbye, GrandChase.
Image
User avatar
StlnSP
Disguiser
Disguiser
 
Posts: 1001
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:28 am
Location: We found his body at [REDACTED]

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

Postby Fenraiser » Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:00 pm

lunastella wrote:>based
Image

Lol it's the second coming.
deathofrats0808 wrote:
James wrote:DEATH! I JUST WANT ONE MORE BREATH!
CAAN YOOOU GRANT MEE ONE MOOOORE PLEEEEEEEEAAASE!?


All out of breath I'm afraid. I only have existential dread left.
User avatar
Fenraiser
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 482
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:02 pm
Location: VLDR/BRVR's Haunted House/BTM

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

Postby lunastella » Tue Mar 23, 2021 12:42 am

StlnSP wrote:I'm just wondering how did you get thanosed AND not get your username taken

youd love to know that wouldnt you ;)
User avatar
lunastella
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2021 1:57 pm

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

Postby destawaits » Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:44 pm

Why are we still here
just to suffer?

Laffey#8446
User avatar
destawaits
Serial Killer
Serial Killer
 
Posts: 2435
Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2015 1:14 am
Location: Discord [UTC-7]

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

Postby Fenraiser » Tue Mar 23, 2021 11:12 pm

destawaits wrote:Why are we still here
just to suffer?

I want to witness the extinction of FM on this forum.
deathofrats0808 wrote:
James wrote:DEATH! I JUST WANT ONE MORE BREATH!
CAAN YOOOU GRANT MEE ONE MOOOORE PLEEEEEEEEAAASE!?


All out of breath I'm afraid. I only have existential dread left.
User avatar
Fenraiser
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 482
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:02 pm
Location: VLDR/BRVR's Haunted House/BTM

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

Postby Descender » Wed Mar 24, 2021 1:47 am

destawaits wrote:Why are we still here
just to suffer?

postcount go brrrrrrr
INBOX#6929
User avatar
Descender
Mafioso
Mafioso
 
Posts: 1404
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:55 am
Location: NEO!

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

Postby destawaits » Wed Mar 24, 2021 10:14 pm

I came back to view some old BtM games

Laffey#8446
User avatar
destawaits
Serial Killer
Serial Killer
 
Posts: 2435
Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2015 1:14 am
Location: Discord [UTC-7]

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

Postby Chemist1422 » Thu Mar 25, 2021 11:07 am



Spoiler: yeah i'm out. i may still swing back occasionally, and i'll still be around on discord/other forums if you ever need me or want to invite me to something, but otherwise i'm gone.
User avatar
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 1020
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: on the beach at dusk (CST/CDT)

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

Postby Descender » Thu Mar 25, 2021 11:35 am

timing
yeah im leaving as well i guess
i will not have time for this
and im completely burnt out of anything here
not to mention theres a certain person who reallllly likes making my time here hard
if you need to contact me go through INBOX#6929, i check it a few times a day
INBOX#6929
User avatar
Descender
Mafioso
Mafioso
 
Posts: 1404
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:55 am
Location: NEO!

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

Postby dolphina » Thu Mar 25, 2021 6:09 pm

Chemist1422 wrote:

Spoiler: yeah i'm out. i may still swing back occasionally, and i'll still be around on discord/other forums if you ever need me or want to invite me to something, but otherwise i'm gone.

sad. you were really active here. hope you finish our forum game tho. if you don’t i’ll kill you >:(

Descender wrote:timing
yeah im leaving as well i guess
i will not have time for this
and im completely burnt out of anything here
not to mention theres a certain person who reallllly likes making my time here hard
if you need to contact me go through INBOX#6929, i check it a few times a day

timing indeed.

have a safe departure, the both of you! sad to see both of you go, since both of you are pretty major posters. hope you enjoyed your stay in hell
Hi. I'm Kokichi Ouma, and you're watching Disney Channel.

He/him pronouns are preferred. Trans rights! Also, some people call me Kokichi, Koki, or Kok. You can use those names, too.


My Discord server
PM me for my Discord!
I’m a self proclaimed anarchist, and a god of chaos.
My stinky FM Record
User avatar
dolphina
Blackmailer
Blackmailer
 
Posts: 1118
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2020 1:33 pm
Location: Miitopia Hell

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

Postby Syliana » Sun Mar 28, 2021 11:19 am

lunastella wrote:>based

The legend returns
Squeaks in the night
User avatar
Syliana
Jester
Jester
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:57 pm

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

Postby Varanus » Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:25 am


later
You were expecting a decent signature...

BUT IT WAS ME! DIO!
User avatar
Varanus
FM Lead Moderator
FM Lead Moderator
 
Posts: 697
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:08 am
Location: Lurking

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

Postby Descender » Wed Apr 14, 2021 4:19 pm

..i was gone a few weeks and this is the state of the site
sigh
i didnt want to return so soon, but apparently i have to
ill hang around a little longer i guess
INBOX#6929
User avatar
Descender
Mafioso
Mafioso
 
Posts: 1404
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:55 am
Location: NEO!

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

Postby alex1234321 » Wed Apr 14, 2021 6:58 pm

Descender wrote:..i was gone a few weeks and this is the state of the site
sigh
i didnt want to return so soon, but apparently i have to
ill hang around a little longer i guess

so YOU killed the forums!

Welcome back
#SaveTheTG

Tired of trying to play discord Mafia games and not getting enough people? Join Town of Morons! We now have our own bot!


Credit to PurpleSidewalk1
alex1234321
Role Ideas Moderator
Role Ideas Moderator
 
Posts: 4038
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:20 pm
Location: Somewhere (UTC-5)

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

Postby StlnSP » Thu Apr 15, 2021 9:38 am

Descender wrote:..i was gone a few weeks and this is the state of the site
sigh
i didnt want to return so soon, but apparently i have to
ill hang around a little longer i guess

It's been 3000 years...
It's short for Stallion, but you can call me Stin.

FM Record: 0 / 0 / 0

Image
Spoiler: Goodbye, GrandChase.
Image
User avatar
StlnSP
Disguiser
Disguiser
 
Posts: 1001
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:28 am
Location: We found his body at [REDACTED]

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

Postby ManateeDude » Mon Apr 26, 2021 11:18 pm

*thinks so hard* im probably gonna lurk for a few weeks and take in the state of the forums before inevitably dissapearing again. if u wanna talk 2 me my discord is in my sig :)
they/she

Discord: light fagami#3663
User avatar
ManateeDude
Medium
Medium
 
Posts: 161
Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:46 pm
Location: Canada (EDT)

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

Postby dbz » Fri May 21, 2021 10:58 am

I went on hiatus for like two years or something.
But now I'm addicted to ToS again.
You'll usually find me in classic ranked games, playing as the name Reaper.

Image
User avatar
dbz
Benefactor
Benefactor
 
Posts: 211
Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:57 pm
Location: USA

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

Postby AbstractGlacial » Sun Jun 06, 2021 2:51 pm

since the forums are pretty much dead, i wanted to write something like a "thank you" post

been on this website since i was 12, and learned so much from it. obviously, it improved my english in ways school never could, and now i will be studying abroad, so i thank the forums for that. it also taught me a lot of social rules and how to behave on the internet properly. i have a firm belief that everyone needs a little bit of bullying to become a good person and ive gotten just the right amount imo where i ended growing thick skin and becoming happy

played a ton of mafia and met some great people like ejji, cheeze and debil. they are online friends that i will forever treasure

it was a fun ride, thank you town of salem forums. may you rest in peace
User avatar
AbstractGlacial
Witch
Witch
 
Posts: 58
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:16 pm
Location: British Columbia, Canada

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

Postby timurtheking » Wed Jun 09, 2021 7:57 am

AbstractGlacial wrote:since the forums are pretty much dead, i wanted to write something like a "thank you" post

been on this website since i was 12, and learned so much from it. obviously, it improved my english in ways school never could, and now i will be studying abroad, so i thank the forums for that. it also taught me a lot of social rules and how to behave on the internet properly. i have a firm belief that everyone needs a little bit of bullying to become a good person and ive gotten just the right amount imo where i ended growing thick skin and becoming happy

played a ton of mafia and met some great people like ejji, cheeze and debil. they are online friends that i will forever treasure

it was a fun ride, thank you town of salem forums. may you rest in peace

++
Check out my ideas:
The Philosophers (New Faction)
Witch Change/buff
Favourite Roles: Jailor, Transporter, Veteran, Serial Killer, Consigliere, Mayor, Godfather and Witch
Disliked Roles: Framer, Arsonist, Medium and Retributionist
I prefer editing and balancing roles more than creating roles.
My Ranked Name is usually Monarchy with the demon skin who has a ghost pet.
User avatar
timurtheking
Sponsor
Sponsor
 
Posts: 44
Joined: Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:34 am
Location: Under the bridge.

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

Postby CheezePie » Sat Jun 12, 2021 5:02 am

AbstractGlacial wrote:it also taught me a lot of social rules and how to behave on the internet properly.

bottom text
User avatar
CheezePie
Doctor
Doctor
 
Posts: 192
Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:56 am
Location: yes (Mike#8780 | UTC+2)

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

Postby AbstractGlacial » Sat Jun 12, 2021 6:14 am

CheezePie wrote:
AbstractGlacial wrote:it also taught me a lot of social rules and how to behave on the internet properly.

bottom text

based
User avatar
AbstractGlacial
Witch
Witch
 
Posts: 58
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:16 pm
Location: British Columbia, Canada

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

Postby dolphina » Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:58 am

AbstractGlacial wrote:it also taught me a lot of social rules and how to behave on the internet properly. i have a firm belief that everyone needs a little bit of bullying to become a good person and ive gotten just the right amount imo where i ended growing thick skin and becoming happy

played a ton of mafia and met some great people like ejji, cheeze and debil. they are online friends that i will forever treasure

it was a fun ride, thank you town of salem forums. may you rest in peace

cut out the part of the post that doesn’t apply to me. honestly, this. thank you town of salem forums for whittling my anger and pretentiousness away into chill
Hi. I'm Kokichi Ouma, and you're watching Disney Channel.

He/him pronouns are preferred. Trans rights! Also, some people call me Kokichi, Koki, or Kok. You can use those names, too.


My Discord server
PM me for my Discord!
I’m a self proclaimed anarchist, and a god of chaos.
My stinky FM Record
User avatar
dolphina
Blackmailer
Blackmailer
 
Posts: 1118
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2020 1:33 pm
Location: Miitopia Hell

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

Postby Purple998 » Wed Jul 07, 2021 12:44 pm

h
Who needs a "GF", when you have your own hands? -Mafioso




If you read this yu gai xd
User avatar
Purple998
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 429
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:00 pm
Location: yes

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

Postby lemonader666 » Thu Jul 08, 2021 1:13 am

Purple998 wrote:h

there's nothing left
User avatar
lemonader666
Godfather
Godfather
 
Posts: 1688
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:24 pm
Location: Xan#9127

Re: The Thread of Sad Leavings and Glorious Returns 3.1

Postby Descender » Thu Jul 08, 2021 5:02 am

Purple998 wrote:h

h
INBOX#6929
User avatar
Descender
Mafioso
Mafioso
 
Posts: 1404
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:55 am
Location: NEO!

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests