Who has made best friends forever on ToS?

Post anything that doesn't belong in any other forum.

Re: Who has made best friends forever on ToS?

Postby chitownmvp01 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:42 am

moonbird wrote:everyone but truegent


thx :)
Spoiler: Image


Thanks Achro!: Spoiler:
Chitsticks INC.


Favorite Roles: Mayor, Jailor, Investigator, Lookout, Sheriff, Godfather, Consigliere
Least Favorite Roles: Transporter, Jester, Survivor, Disguiser, Mafioso (original, not promoted)
User avatar
chitownmvp01
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
 
Posts: 8464
Joined: Thu May 01, 2014 4:50 am
Location: Chicagoland (CST/UTC-6 or CDT/UTC-5)

Re: Who has made best friends forever on ToS?

Postby DumbStorm » Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:33 pm

Me and nightmarefox, really like the guy.

This totally isn't sarcasm.
Level 100 Cancermancer, Toad the Chode.

-Fallimoltus-

Being uncomfortable is the only emotion I feel in this RP.

'Happily' married to HereThereEverywhere
User avatar
DumbStorm
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 483
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:34 pm
Location: The Mushroom Kingdom, falling out of a window

Re: Who has made best friends forever on ToS?

Postby HereThereEverywhere » Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:19 pm

Made two pr neato friends
One's sorta just stopped getting online and the other is meh
The friends I made through the forums are cooler anyway
canadian joker says a lot aboot society

Riskka#1854
User avatar
HereThereEverywhere
Vampire Hunter
Vampire Hunter
 
Posts: 4736
Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:27 pm
Location: I am here

Re: Who has made best friends forever on ToS?

Postby Cirque » Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:59 pm

Eh I haven't made really any friends on TOS even though I keep trying :lol:
Image

FM Record: 8 - 1
User avatar
Cirque
Mayor
Mayor
 
Posts: 814
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2016 5:20 pm
Location: Netflix

Re: Who has made best friends forever on ToS?

Postby IAmAMunchlax » Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:29 pm

love u too gent
User avatar
IAmAMunchlax
Halloween 2015 Winner
Halloween 2015 Winner
 
Posts: 1441
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:11 pm
Location: ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨ ⁨

Re: Who has made best friends forever on ToS?

Postby Arcthurus » Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:54 pm

Nellyfox wrote:Well...have you? And who are they?
I'll throw all my things in a spoiler...because, spoilers, it's long. ;p this line is outdated and sad

Spoiler: One of the reasons I made this thread is because I'm extremely shy and would never be able to personally approach all these people with this subject, so they get thanked in public, yay!
But another reason is so you all can do the same.
On to my little message...not in any order.
7/15/2019

munch is making me update this so 2 years later here we go

@aeo - you're my best friend, my best friend, and i love you to pieces. you're such an enjoyable person to be around and i'm so glad you gave me the time of day so long ago. i've told you so many times already how important you are to me and that hasn't changed at all. you're my brother and will always be my brother. per aspera ad astra

@xerxes - dude gencon is going to be wicked. you're such a talented and funny kid and i love you so much. i'm so glad you're always down to party literally whenever because the day is never dull when you grace god with your presence. ily xoxo

@met - there's....a lot of history to unpack that i can't really do here. so i'm just gonna say...keep my heart, i'm going to kiss your nose

@munch - whew. there's also a lot of history with you that's probably impossible to unpack in any scenario. anyway...i love you lots, i enjoy meeting up with you as much as i can, and i hope there will be plenty of times to do so in the future. always have a good time with you, especially when you bring out the mayo ;)

@schultz - you're last on the list because you're a bottom haha! gottem. you're the best son and i love you very much. thanks for being my wingman and general support, you're the best


So yeah. Feel free to leave your own little thank-you letters of sort. That's what this thread is for, right?




NOT EVEN IN THE LIST MFW

Image


Spoiler: Image

Art Count: 3
Spoiler: Cyrus & Horane

---
Aeolus & Phoenix

---
Xero & (Priest)
User avatar
Arcthurus
Mafioso
Mafioso
 
Posts: 1448
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:41 pm
Location: (-03:00 UTC/GMT)

Re: Who has made best friends forever on ToS?

Postby Alicitzen » Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:52 am

Arcthurus wrote:
Nellyfox wrote:Well...have you? And who are they?
I'll throw all my things in a spoiler...because, spoilers, it's long. ;p this line is outdated and sad

Spoiler: One of the reasons I made this thread is because I'm extremely shy and would never be able to personally approach all these people with this subject, so they get thanked in public, yay!
But another reason is so you all can do the same.
On to my little message...not in any order.
7/15/2019

munch is making me update this so 2 years later here we go

@aeo - you're my best friend, my best friend, and i love you to pieces. you're such an enjoyable person to be around and i'm so glad you gave me the time of day so long ago. i've told you so many times already how important you are to me and that hasn't changed at all. you're my brother and will always be my brother. per aspera ad astra

@xerxes - dude gencon is going to be wicked. you're such a talented and funny kid and i love you so much. i'm so glad you're always down to party literally whenever because the day is never dull when you grace god with your presence. ily xoxo

@met - there's....a lot of history to unpack that i can't really do here. so i'm just gonna say...keep my heart, i'm going to kiss your nose

@munch - whew. there's also a lot of history with you that's probably impossible to unpack in any scenario. anyway...i love you lots, i enjoy meeting up with you as much as i can, and i hope there will be plenty of times to do so in the future. always have a good time with you, especially when you bring out the mayo ;)

@schultz - you're last on the list because you're a bottom haha! gottem. you're the best son and i love you very much. thanks for being my wingman and general support, you're the best


So yeah. Feel free to leave your own little thank-you letters of sort. That's what this thread is for, right?




NOT EVEN IN THE LIST MFW

Image

f
Peace out nerds
User avatar
Alicitzen
Halloween 2019 Winner
Halloween 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 7808
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:56 am
Location: Chaldea

Re: Who has made best friends forever on ToS?

Postby JazzMusicStops » Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:21 am

I wonder how many posts in this thread aged well and how many didn't
And you may say to yourself, "My God! What have I done?"

User avatar
JazzMusicStops
Sponsor
Sponsor
 
Posts: 5462
Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:06 am
Location: Mr Johnson's Wild Ride (GMT)

Re: Who has made best friends forever on ToS?

Postby Helicooler » Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:02 am

JazzMusicStops wrote:I wonder how many posts in this thread aged well and how many didn't

that probably shouldnt be looked into
/ -
You'll change your name
or change your mind
and leave this fucked up place behind
User avatar
Helicooler
Sheriff
Sheriff
 
Posts: 580
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:55 am

Re: Who has made best friends forever on ToS?

Postby JazzMusicStops » Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:45 am

Helicooler wrote:
JazzMusicStops wrote:I wonder how many posts in this thread aged well and how many didn't

that probably shouldnt be looked into

Perhaps not
And you may say to yourself, "My God! What have I done?"

User avatar
JazzMusicStops
Sponsor
Sponsor
 
Posts: 5462
Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:06 am
Location: Mr Johnson's Wild Ride (GMT)

Previous

Return to The Lounge

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests