[Game] Last poster gets $1,000,000,000!

For smaller, less serious games.

Re: [Game] Last poster gets $1,000,000,000!

Postby Technetium » Thu May 02, 2019 7:51 pm

Image

In memory of those who have been deleted.
The last poster to survive Blindside Island will win a cookie. Or perhaps 1500...
Technetium#8515 on Discord
User avatar
Technetium
Serial Killer
Serial Killer
 
Posts: 2078
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:25 am
Location: Swatting time flies

Re: [Game] Last poster gets $1,000,000,000!

Postby Jalandh » Thu May 02, 2019 7:51 pm

you met the 3 most commonly known that I could play off you meeting and surviving tbh.

173, peanut
106, Radical Larry
049, Plague Doctor
No matter what painful things happens,
Even when it looks like you'll lose...
When no one else in the world believes in you...
When you don't even believe in yourself...
I will believe in you!
User avatar
Jalandh
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
 
Posts: 159
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:58 pm
Location: BABY SHARK DOO DOO DOO DOO

Re: [Game] Last poster gets $1,000,000,000!

Postby Chemist1422 » Thu May 02, 2019 7:51 pm

"Radical Larry"

Do I want to ask
Image


FM: 31-37
Last: VFM59
Highest BtM placement: 2nd (twice)
User avatar
Chemist1422
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 844
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: Fogbound Lake (UTC-7)

Re: [Game] Last poster gets $1,000,000,000!

Postby Jalandh » Thu May 02, 2019 7:56 pm

Chemist1422 wrote:"Radical Larry"

Do I want to ask


Do you want your Femur broken?
No matter what painful things happens,
Even when it looks like you'll lose...
When no one else in the world believes in you...
When you don't even believe in yourself...
I will believe in you!
User avatar
Jalandh
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
 
Posts: 159
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:58 pm
Location: BABY SHARK DOO DOO DOO DOO

Re: [Game] Last poster gets $1,000,000,000!

Postby Watt2015 » Thu May 02, 2019 8:12 pm

Jalandh wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:"Radical Larry"

Do I want to ask


Do you want your Femur broken?


Yes
Favourite Quote:
Spoiler:
leeten wrote:Are you even an IC holy fuck you pandering pile of shit


You should probably click this.
User avatar
Watt2015
Bodyguard
Bodyguard
 
Posts: 227
Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 7:00 pm
Location: Riding on My Train

Re: [Game] Last poster gets $1,000,000,000!

Postby Jalandh » Thu May 02, 2019 8:13 pm

Watt2015 wrote:
Jalandh wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:"Radical Larry"

Do I want to ask


Do you want your Femur broken?


Yes


Spoiler: Image
No matter what painful things happens,
Even when it looks like you'll lose...
When no one else in the world believes in you...
When you don't even believe in yourself...
I will believe in you!
User avatar
Jalandh
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
 
Posts: 159
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:58 pm
Location: BABY SHARK DOO DOO DOO DOO

Re: [Game] Last poster gets $1,000,000,000!

Postby Watt2015 » Thu May 02, 2019 8:14 pm

Jalandh wrote:
Watt2015 wrote:
Jalandh wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:"Radical Larry"

Do I want to ask


Do you want your Femur broken?


Yes


Spoiler: Image


Work computer doesn't show images :v Or YT Videos..
Favourite Quote:
Spoiler:
leeten wrote:Are you even an IC holy fuck you pandering pile of shit


You should probably click this.
User avatar
Watt2015
Bodyguard
Bodyguard
 
Posts: 227
Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 7:00 pm
Location: Riding on My Train

Re: [Game] Last poster gets $1,000,000,000!

Postby Jalandh » Thu May 02, 2019 8:22 pm

Watt2015 wrote:
Jalandh wrote:
Watt2015 wrote:
Jalandh wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:"Radical Larry"

Do I want to ask


Do you want your Femur broken?


Yes


Spoiler: Image


Work computer doesn't show images :v Or YT Videos..


Carl saying "Ah shit, here we go again" in Larrys dimension
No matter what painful things happens,
Even when it looks like you'll lose...
When no one else in the world believes in you...
When you don't even believe in yourself...
I will believe in you!
User avatar
Jalandh
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
 
Posts: 159
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:58 pm
Location: BABY SHARK DOO DOO DOO DOO

Re: [Game] Last poster gets $1,000,000,000!

Postby Watt2015 » Thu May 02, 2019 8:22 pm

Jalandh wrote:
Watt2015 wrote:
Jalandh wrote:
Watt2015 wrote:
Jalandh wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:"Radical Larry"

Do I want to ask


Do you want your Femur broken?


Yes


Spoiler: Image


Work computer doesn't show images :v Or YT Videos..


Carl saying "Ah shit, here we go again" in Larrys dimension


Spicy
Favourite Quote:
Spoiler:
leeten wrote:Are you even an IC holy fuck you pandering pile of shit


You should probably click this.
User avatar
Watt2015
Bodyguard
Bodyguard
 
Posts: 227
Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 7:00 pm
Location: Riding on My Train

Re: [Game] Last poster gets $1,000,000,000!

Postby Seththeking » Thu May 02, 2019 8:51 pm

Alright I shall request a Admin to lock this thread now! :)
Image
User avatar
Seththeking
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 335
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:03 pm

Re: [Game] Last poster gets $1,000,000,000!

Postby Watt2015 » Thu May 02, 2019 8:51 pm

Seththeking wrote:Alright I shall request a Admin to lock this thread now! :)


Please do
Favourite Quote:
Spoiler:
leeten wrote:Are you even an IC holy fuck you pandering pile of shit


You should probably click this.
User avatar
Watt2015
Bodyguard
Bodyguard
 
Posts: 227
Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 7:00 pm
Location: Riding on My Train

Re: [Game] Last poster gets $1,000,000,000!

Postby Seththeking » Thu May 02, 2019 8:52 pm

Watt2015 wrote:
Seththeking wrote:Alright I shall request a Admin to lock this thread now! :)


Please do


Yeah and I’ll win!
Image
User avatar
Seththeking
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 335
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:03 pm

Re: [Game] Last poster gets $1,000,000,000!

Postby Technetium » Thu May 02, 2019 9:47 pm

Seththeking wrote:
Watt2015 wrote:
Seththeking wrote:Alright I shall request a Admin to lock this thread now! :)


Please do


Yeah and I’ll win!

you should go.
Image

In memory of those who have been deleted.
The last poster to survive Blindside Island will win a cookie. Or perhaps 1500...
Technetium#8515 on Discord
User avatar
Technetium
Serial Killer
Serial Killer
 
Posts: 2078
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:25 am
Location: Swatting time flies

Re: [Game] Last poster gets $1,000,000,000!

Postby GrumpyGoomba » Fri May 03, 2019 1:04 am

Pfft
Discord tag is Cryomaniac#7403. Hit me up if ya need me.

Spoiler: Why did you click this spoiler?
You have the gay now.



A special game made by desta for halloween! Do join up.
User avatar
GrumpyGoomba
Sheriff
Sheriff
 
Posts: 576
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:46 am
Location: Behind you.

Re: [Game] Last poster gets $1,000,000,000!

Postby Multiuniverse » Fri May 03, 2019 2:19 am

BRVR wrote:
GrumpyGoomba wrote:Heyyy wait... is SCP one of those cement baby things that kill you if you close your eyes/don't look at em?

SCP-173/The Statue
Euclid

it must have something with eyesight looking at it or it will move faster than the speed of light and will usually snap the neck of the closest thing possible.


Sounds like a doctor who weeping angel ripoff

Thanks parker for the gif and SuperDuper for suggesting rotational sig
User avatar
Multiuniverse
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 495
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:15 am
Location: Everywhere yet nowhere, nowhere yet everywhere.

Re: [Game] Last poster gets $1,000,000,000!

Postby BRVR » Fri May 03, 2019 7:06 am

Multiuniverse wrote:
BRVR wrote:
GrumpyGoomba wrote:Heyyy wait... is SCP one of those cement baby things that kill you if you close your eyes/don't look at em?

SCP-173/The Statue
Euclid

it must have something with eyesight looking at it or it will move faster than the speed of light and will usually snap the neck of the closest thing possible.


Sounds like a doctor who weeping angel ripoff

it is
but i like it
Spoiler: In Loving Memory of
Jason J. Hamilton
July 3, 1975 - March 29, 2018

'If you need me, call and I will come.
Though you can't see or touch me, I'll be near
And if you listen with your heart you'll hear
All my love around you soft and clear,

And then, when you must come this way alone
I'll greet you with a smile and say "Welcome Home!"'

Can you survive The Curse?
User avatar
BRVR
Jester
Jester
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:14 pm
Location: Derp Land Jevil! (3/15)

Re: [Game] Last poster gets $1,000,000,000!

Postby GrumpyGoomba » Fri May 03, 2019 7:19 am

What about that music note that makes you want to kill yourself the more you read it.
Discord tag is Cryomaniac#7403. Hit me up if ya need me.

Spoiler: Why did you click this spoiler?
You have the gay now.



A special game made by desta for halloween! Do join up.
User avatar
GrumpyGoomba
Sheriff
Sheriff
 
Posts: 576
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:46 am
Location: Behind you.

Re: [Game] Last poster gets $1,000,000,000!

Postby Technetium » Fri May 03, 2019 7:28 am

Chemist1422 wrote:
Technetium wrote:anyone want a music?

but of course

would you like one?

did you forget? if so, this is reminder.
Image

In memory of those who have been deleted.
The last poster to survive Blindside Island will win a cookie. Or perhaps 1500...
Technetium#8515 on Discord
User avatar
Technetium
Serial Killer
Serial Killer
 
Posts: 2078
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:25 am
Location: Swatting time flies

Re: [Game] Last poster gets $1,000,000,000!

Postby GrumpyGoomba » Fri May 03, 2019 7:33 am

Technetium wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
Technetium wrote:anyone want a music?

but of course

would you like one?

did you forget? if so, this is reminder.


Hey chem want a music?
Discord tag is Cryomaniac#7403. Hit me up if ya need me.

Spoiler: Why did you click this spoiler?
You have the gay now.



A special game made by desta for halloween! Do join up.
User avatar
GrumpyGoomba
Sheriff
Sheriff
 
Posts: 576
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:46 am
Location: Behind you.

Re: [Game] Last poster gets $1,000,000,000!

Postby Chemist1422 » Fri May 03, 2019 7:59 am

Technetium wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
Technetium wrote:anyone want a music?

but of course

would you like one?

did you forget? if so, this is reminder.

I was waiting for you and now will not have computer access for a while
Image


FM: 31-37
Last: VFM59
Highest BtM placement: 2nd (twice)
User avatar
Chemist1422
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 844
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: Fogbound Lake (UTC-7)

Re: [Game] Last poster gets $1,000,000,000!

Postby Technetium » Fri May 03, 2019 8:02 am

Waiting for me to what?
Image

In memory of those who have been deleted.
The last poster to survive Blindside Island will win a cookie. Or perhaps 1500...
Technetium#8515 on Discord
User avatar
Technetium
Serial Killer
Serial Killer
 
Posts: 2078
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:25 am
Location: Swatting time flies

Re: [Game] Last poster gets $1,000,000,000!

Postby Chemist1422 » Fri May 03, 2019 8:03 am

Oh missed that
Image


FM: 31-37
Last: VFM59
Highest BtM placement: 2nd (twice)
User avatar
Chemist1422
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 844
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: Fogbound Lake (UTC-7)

Re: [Game] Last poster gets $1,000,000,000!

Postby BRVR » Fri May 03, 2019 9:38 am

GrumpyGoomba wrote:What about that music note that makes you want to kill yourself the more you read it.

i forgot what that one is called but ye it exists. The Mask tricks you into thinking that it tells you how to escape in the game if you read between the lines.
Spoiler: In Loving Memory of
Jason J. Hamilton
July 3, 1975 - March 29, 2018

'If you need me, call and I will come.
Though you can't see or touch me, I'll be near
And if you listen with your heart you'll hear
All my love around you soft and clear,

And then, when you must come this way alone
I'll greet you with a smile and say "Welcome Home!"'

Can you survive The Curse?
User avatar
BRVR
Jester
Jester
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:14 pm
Location: Derp Land Jevil! (3/15)

Re: [Game] Last poster gets $1,000,000,000!

Postby Jalandh » Fri May 03, 2019 3:24 pm

BRVR wrote:
Multiuniverse wrote:
BRVR wrote:
GrumpyGoomba wrote:Heyyy wait... is SCP one of those cement baby things that kill you if you close your eyes/don't look at em?

SCP-173/The Statue
Euclid

it must have something with eyesight looking at it or it will move faster than the speed of light and will usually snap the neck of the closest thing possible.


Sounds like a doctor who weeping angel ripoff

it is
but i like it


To be fair, the weeping angel thing was a thing before doctor who.

but yes, the peanut is the living statue in SCP universe, the universe collects alot of different things and puts their own twist on it. Like Cthulu is an edgy teenage god who just wants to play steam games
No matter what painful things happens,
Even when it looks like you'll lose...
When no one else in the world believes in you...
When you don't even believe in yourself...
I will believe in you!
User avatar
Jalandh
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
 
Posts: 159
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:58 pm
Location: BABY SHARK DOO DOO DOO DOO

Re: [Game] Last poster gets $1,000,000,000!

Postby GrumpyGoomba » Fri May 03, 2019 8:54 pm

Jalandh wrote:
BRVR wrote:
Multiuniverse wrote:
BRVR wrote:
GrumpyGoomba wrote:Heyyy wait... is SCP one of those cement baby things that kill you if you close your eyes/don't look at em?

SCP-173/The Statue
Euclid

it must have something with eyesight looking at it or it will move faster than the speed of light and will usually snap the neck of the closest thing possible.


Sounds like a doctor who weeping angel ripoff

it is
but i like it


To be fair, the weeping angel thing was a thing before doctor who.

but yes, the peanut is the living statue in SCP universe, the universe collects alot of different things and puts their own twist on it. Like Cthulu is an edgy teenage god who just wants to play steam games

And is obsessed with christianity.
Discord tag is Cryomaniac#7403. Hit me up if ya need me.

Spoiler: Why did you click this spoiler?
You have the gay now.



A special game made by desta for halloween! Do join up.
User avatar
GrumpyGoomba
Sheriff
Sheriff
 
Posts: 576
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:46 am
Location: Behind you.

PreviousNext

Return to Arcade

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests