Game freezes and keeps me stuck in an empty lobby

Bugs reports for the Steam Client

Game freezes and keeps me stuck in an empty lobby

Postby Tamunil » Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:05 pm

I'm having many problems after buying Tos on steam today. My wifi is good and doesn't disconnect so I don't think that's the issue. After I select what mode I want to play on, it either doesn't respond in any way, brings up the loading bar and then the bar disappears and nothing happens, or it loads and sends me to an empty lobby where the 'leave the lobby' button does not work and the only way to exit is to shut down the game from the settings button, which works for some reason if the 'lobby exit' button doesn't :|

On top of this, it doesn't let me buy things in the shop.

Very confused and hoping I didn't waste money, any help is really appreciated
Tamunil

Re: Game freezes and keeps me stuck in an empty lobby

Postby Jerme » Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:17 pm

The Flash engine is quite unforgivign with smaller disconnects that could happen everytime, especially with WiFi, so I believe just that happened.
There is a new client in the works, which is planned to be release in the first quarter of this year.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Game freezes and keeps me stuck in an empty lobby

Postby Tamunil » Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:27 pm

Jerme wrote:The Flash engine is quite unforgivign with smaller disconnects that could happen everytime, especially with WiFi, so I believe just that happened.
There is a new client in the works, which is planned to be release in the first quarter of this year.

Sucks I can't play but I'll look into other stuff while this is sorted out. Thanks for replying
Tamunil

Return to Steam Bug Reports