Refer-A-Friend Rewards

Bugs reports for the Steam Client

Refer-A-Friend Rewards

Postby LordQuas21 » Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:20 pm

Hey so I've currently referred four friends who now have the full Town of Salem game. I don't know if this is too late because it was a few months ago now but I was with them when they made their accounts and put my username, LordQuas21, in the corresponding box. The users are LordQuaz666, AssassinFood, LordBootyClap, and Caelifer. If it's too late just let me know, but I know that I'm owed the first 4 reward tiers. Thanks in advance!
LordQuas21
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Re: Refer-A-Friend Rewards

Postby Jerme » Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:58 pm

Have you checked if you already have the 4 reward tiers judged by lobby icvon and the goldfish pet?
When those rewards were already distributed before the change of the referral system was introduced, then you won't receive the rewards again.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby shapesifter13 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:24 pm

I don't show any of these users as having listed you as their referrer. Where was this information filled in when they created their accounts? What purchases did they make to join the game?
shapesifter13
Developer
Developer

Postby LordQuas21 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:04 pm

Hm, I believe there was a box during their name creation to ask who referred them to the game. This was done before the game became pay to play. Since then one person, LordQuaz666, has gone on to purchase the game.

I have checked and do not have the other reward tiers. But I guess that makes sense if none of them are listed as referencing me
Also if this helps all of them probably created the accounts on mobile. Some of them created it a day before the game became pay to play, I remember us cheering about the timing lol
LordQuas21
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby shapesifter13 » Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:42 pm

We haven't had any issues so far with mobile referrals, but I will double check and see if there is an issue with them being listed properly.
shapesifter13
Developer
Developer

Postby LordQuas21 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 2:12 pm

Thanks!! Let me know if Im able to get the rewards
LordQuas21
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby LonelySpec » Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:22 pm

I've been having the same issue. I referred two friends and I didn't get anything for it.
LonelySpec

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:24 pm

LonelySpec wrote:I've been having the same issue. I referred two friends and I didn't get anything for it.

They must make a real-money purchase.
Please contact BMG with any questions regarding your account issues;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Steam Bug Reports