Can't play the game

Bugs reports for the Steam Client

Can't play the game

Postby BeholdAPaleHorse » Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:14 am

So a few days ago I purchased the game on Steam so I can play with my friend. When I launched the game I couldn't register, https://imgur.com/a/TuILPmA this immediately popped up after trying to do so. I logged out of Steam, then relogged to see if its going to get fixed, well it was not. Then I restarted my PC and quickly logged into Steam and launched the game and it was working. The next day I went through the same process to be able to play the game. Today I restarted it again, but now it just wouldn't let me play at all... I launch the game from my Steam Library, and when I'm in the menu I click on Log In through Steam and this message pops up again.

I have registered with my email, it wouldnt work that way either

I have an internet connection

I'm not offline or hidden on steam

I do not have steam family share or whatever activated

I literally have everything that is required...

I don't want to refund cuz I played 8 hours in under 1,5 hours (when it somehow let me to) so please... help...
BeholdAPaleHorse

Re: Can't play the game

Postby Jerme » Thu Jun 18, 2020 6:36 am

You could try with logging in using your username & password, this has the same effect that the "login with Steam"-button.
I am currently unsure why this message would pop up.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Steam Bug Reports