Constantly Being Disconnect

Bugs reports for the Steam Client

Constantly Being Disconnect

Postby CSSwifty07 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:29 pm

The message I normally get is either "It appears you have lost your internet connection or the server has logged you out. Please check your connection before logging in again" or something about my server being shut down or closed by a remote host. Idk know what the second one means but this is happening EVERY TIME I load up TOS and try and hope in a Ranked match. It's normally always the first 2 tries and I get disconnected both times. It's 100% not my internet and I know this for a fact so it's something wrong with the game. And it's costing my Ranked score and probably getting me reported a bunch. Sometimes it'll just disconnect me right when the accept button for the game should pop up, sometime I'm let into the lobby and I can pick my name but when the timer gets to 0 it freezes and then disconnects me and there's times where It'll get to the wheel that shows your role, it'll tell me my role and then disconnect me instead of putting me in the game. I've been hoping It'd fix itself but it hasn't and I'm tired of having such a low ranked score because everytime I try and play a game it disconnects me before I can even play. Please someone tell me how to fix this. If you need more info lmk, I just want this fixed!
CSSwifty07
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Re: Constantly Being Disconnect

Postby Jerme » Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:02 pm

Those messages could have multiple reasons, either there is something the server had an issue with, or something along the way went wrong. The game currently requires a constant connection to the server.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Steam Bug Reports