I am unable to log change my account password

Bugs reports for the Steam Client

I am unable to log change my account password

Postby CloudedCheese » Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:15 pm

I see many people are experiencing the same issue that I have here. I am able to enter my username and email and complete the captcha and request a password change, however, I have yet to receive my email to actually change it. I have attempted this many times. please help me and the many others on these forums with this issue. thank you

~CloudedCheese
CloudedCheese

Re: I am unable to log change my account password

Postby Jerme » Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:36 pm

Greetings,

when everything's fits and you should be sent a mail without receiving it, then this would mean that your mailprovider blocks the receiption of the message. Would you please try to firstly check your spam and junk folders for the email? If you do not find it there, I'd like you to whitelist both info@blankmediagames.com and noreply@blankmediagames.com, and add those as a contact . Please do so when accessing your account on the providers website instead of using an external mailclient.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Steam Bug Reports