Steam Login Bug

Bugs reports for the Steam Client

Steam Login Bug

Postby ArcticVoid331 » Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:29 pm

So I've had this game for years, and I always log in through Steam. Haven't played in some time and now I have "reset" my password, yet I use Steam....Never created an account on here, just played.
So if anyone has any useful information on how to get around this that would be great.
my IGN is ArcticVoid
ArcticVoid331

Re: Steam Login Bug

Postby Mindsplitter » Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:28 pm

I'm having the same issue. I finally got to these forums and was able to login but The credentials still tell me to reset my password (in the game client) and I cannot change my password in the User Control Panel because it tells me my email is not associated with a ToS account.
Mindsplitter
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Fri Jan 03, 2020 11:04 pm

Hi there.

If you bought the game on Steam and created your account through Steam, you were asked to select a username and password.

You can login to the forums via the same info you created here on the forums and check the link below for what email you signed up with;
ucp.php?i=profile&mode=reg_details

If that's not the correct email, or it is and you cannot login or get a password reset, please provide your username, current email from the link above, and any previous emails that might have been associated with your account to the Developers via info@blankmediagames.com. Make sure you respond to the automatic email so they know you still need help with this.

Thanks.
Please contact BMG with any questions regarding your account issues;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Mindsplitter » Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:31 pm

Still haven't heard back from the devs.
Mindsplitter
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Jerme » Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:29 pm

There are a lot of users affacted that have sent emails. There are a raising count of mails (1800 mails or so), thus it may its time.
I hope you did respond to the automated reply that you received when you mailed them.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Steam Bug Reports