Still can't get into my account

Bugs reports for the Steam Client

Still can't get into my account

Postby Insurgo » Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:34 pm

I have followed everything that has been suggested. I have changed my password and have checked my account name and my email. Both are correct, and yet when I use them I still cannot get into the game. Please help!
Insurgo
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Re: Still can't get into my account

Postby Flavorable » Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:55 pm

First and foremost: Try restarting your pc and see if that helps.

If not: E-mail the devs at info@blankmediagames.com and explain the situation.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Insurgo » Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:12 pm

Restarting didn't do anything unfortunately, so I have emailed the devs, hopefully they can sort this out. Thanks for the reply
Insurgo
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Joker0oXd » Fri Jan 03, 2020 11:10 pm

Depends on how you set up your game if its steam you use the in game name with the email you set it up with. then click the steam icon once you changed your password successfully. Note that you have to use the in game name with the correct email or it wont work. The in game name is the name that shows up in your settings and at the end of the game. Next to your chosen name that you pick to play that day. If its just the normal login its the same steps just sign back in through the username password. Hope this helps
Joker0oXd
Jester
Jester

Postby Insurgo » Sat Jan 04, 2020 1:50 pm

Thanks for the reply. I can login to the forum with my username and email. The same username and email appear on my account settings on the forum. I then request to change my password, and it takes me to blankmediagames.com, where I type in the same username and email, and every time I've done this it says the email is not linked with a town of salem account (when it clearly is, as i use it to log into the forum). I then try to just login normally on blankmediagames, and when i press enter it comes up with '404 Error. Oops, looks like there's nothing here! Would you like to return home?'. I literally can't do anything, and I don't know why. How long do the devs take to reply? I sent an email 2 days ago. Thanks for any help, I just want to get back to playing haha
Insurgo
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Jerme » Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:44 am

If you did not receive an automatic reply (which you should respond to), then you might need to check your spam&junk folders for it, and additionally whitelist both info@blankmediagames.com and noreply@blankmediagames.com
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Insurgo » Tue Jan 07, 2020 4:12 pm

I responded to the automatic email straight away, and I haven't received a reply. I've checked every folder I have. I understand if there is a lot of emails then it will take time to respond, but do you have an estimate as to when they'll get back to me? I miss playing haha. Thanks
Insurgo
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Flavorable » Tue Jan 07, 2020 4:31 pm

Insurgo wrote:I responded to the automatic email straight away, and I haven't received a reply. I've checked every folder I have. I understand if there is a lot of emails then it will take time to respond, but do you have an estimate as to when they'll get back to me? I miss playing haha. Thanks

At least a week, possibly more. Last we heard there were still 1600 e-mails in the backlog and the community manager is doing his best to work through them all.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Insurgo » Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:05 pm

Okay no problem, thanks for letting me know.
Insurgo
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Return to Steam Bug Reports