Game Bug

Bugs reports for the Steam Client

Game Bug

Postby derbygamer03 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:49 am

Twice while i have been playing i have been unable to use my nightly ability. First time was i was medusa and could stone gaze however i was unable to visit other players at night even after the coven had gotten the necronomicon. I thought at first that the bug was nothing so just ignored it however it happened again today when i was playing arsonist. However this time it effected all nightly abilities and didn't give me a box to click during the night to go and douse any of the players.
derbygamer03

Re: Game Bug

Postby Jerme » Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:44 pm

Do you have perhaps any screenshot of this?
Were you the one with the Necromonimicon, or did an other Coven member had it that time?
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby derbygamer03 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:43 am

I have been informed since posting that only 1 member received the necronomicon however I also had an issue as arsonist where it wouldn’t let me select anyone to douse. Unfortunately I don’t have a screenshot although I will take one of it happens again
derbygamer03

Postby Jerme » Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:02 pm

Were you using the normal flash client or the unity beta of the Steamclient?
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby derbygamer03 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:41 am

I'm not sure, I loaded the game through steam I think
derbygamer03

Postby Jerme » Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:57 pm

The untiy beta is available for Steam, but there has to be the beta-"key" used, which is in the forum announcements.
Since you are not sure I belevie its the flash client then. It apparently bugged out then, but since the replacement client is on the way I am not sure if this is going to be looked into.

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Steam Bug Reports