Lost my coins? help!!

Bugs reports for the Steam Client

Lost my coins? help!!

Postby Peachisfat » Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:05 pm

So recently I've been saving coins to buy skins and scrolls. I spend them pretty frequently on scrolls so I am usually at a low number. This time, I saved at least 4,000 tp. I headed over to the shop but just to browse. When I put my laptop down to leave my house, I accidentally hit my keyboard but thought nothing of it. Coming back to the game I noticed that my coins were only at 460! I checked my customization list to make sure nothing had been bought, (scrolls, skins, lobby icons, pets, houses, etc) and found that nothing had been bought; like my coins suddenly had disappeared. I'm very disappointed and was wondering if anyone else has had this problem or if it could possibly be fixed.

thank you,
a concerned customer.
Peachisfat

Re: Lost my coins? help!!

Postby Jerme » Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:00 pm

Are you currently talking of the Merit Points (sivler ones) or the town points (gold ones)
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Steam Bug Reports