can't play game

Bugs reports for the Steam Client

can't play game

Postby bond007tjw » Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:23 pm

can't play game just says invalid user and passsword WHAT THE ACTUAL (****) this is annoying
bond007tjw
Survivor
Survivor

Re: can't play game

Postby Jerme » Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:39 pm

Please refrain from creating multiple thread about this, as this won't speed up the process.
It could be that your password contains atm some characters that cannot be displayed by flash, thus resulting into a false match of the password hash.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby bond007tjw » Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:57 am

sorry but i still can't play the game
--
now it says the acount isn't linked with town of salem game WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY can help me fix please otherwise it was a waste of money buying freaking coven :evil: :evil:
bond007tjw
Survivor
Survivor

Postby Jerme » Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:21 am

I'll lock this thread, because you got already one about the same topic in Ask Questions, where I've given you a possible idea why the login didn't work.
Just as a side note: Please refrain from multi posting, or you have to be warned for breakign forum rule 7.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Steam Bug Reports