Time, will and role bug!

Bugs reports for the Steam Client

Time, will and role bug!

Postby shrek6669 » Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:38 pm

So this happened around 2/3 weeks ago, though I haven't seen anything about it being fixed?

I was playing TOS and mid-way through a normal ranked game (Not coven), I believe it was night 3/4, and the night had just ended and day 4/5 started. Where the normal timer for discussion and voting appears, had changed. It changed from it's regular time limit for discussion to "Voting" and the time was "130 seconds". I knew this was a bug, but I could still continue playing the game. Then when it rotates around the dead people and their roles, it had showed the last person to had die will and role. So say Person A dies day 2, then Person B dies day 3, then Person C dies day 4. It showed Person A's will and role for Person B, and then I saw Person B's will and role for Person C and it continuously did that up until the end of the game. It seemed as if no one else had this issue and I only knew their roles from the chat if someone had said it.

This was obviously an issue because I couldn't see their will and role until the next person. Is anyone else having this problem?
"Hey, I'm lesbian." "I thought you were American?"
shrek6669

Re: Time, will and role bug!

Postby Jerme » Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:38 pm

Do you possibly have any screenshots of this?
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Time, will and role bug!

Postby shrek6669 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:12 pm

Jerme wrote:Do you possibly have any screenshots of this?

No sadly; I didn't think to do so at the time.
"Hey, I'm lesbian." "I thought you were American?"
shrek6669

Return to Steam Bug Reports