Tukiruki

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Tukiruki

Postby Tukiruki » Wed May 15, 2019 9:30 pm

Hi. I'd like to know what'd happened and the reason why I was marked as a gamethrower. First of all, I do not do this because I find no reason to make my own team lose. What I can think of is that we were 3 townies vs 1 nk and 2 mafias and neither TKs nor the Jailor were alive so, practically, we had to decide who we'd give the chance of winning (also, Arsonist doused somebody the night before).
However, I find it impossible to be responsible for a gamethrowing action. If you think I made my team lose, please give me some information because I'd read the rules and I have not had any intention of making my own team lose. I have Master elo and did not get it by doing this! Thank you so much and have a nice day.
You can find me as Chester in ranked games!
Tukiruki
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Re: Tukiruki

Postby TrialBot » Wed May 15, 2019 9:35 pm

Here are your reports:
Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby Tukiruki » Wed May 15, 2019 9:54 pm

In that case, it isn't gamethrowing. When I tried to log in it said that I'd been banned for gamethrowing.
https://imgur.com/MKxXmN5

And well, it was a joke and the tos screen got bugged so by the time I clicked on full screen I had no time to change it so I can cope with it.
You can find me as Chester in ranked games!
Tukiruki
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Jerme » Thu May 16, 2019 8:17 am

The displayed reason got a bit bugged, the reason of the report itself is the "real" reason.

That beign said, the repot is valid and valid suspensions may not be appealed.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Appeals