Appeal: WAAAP

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Appeal: WAAAP

Postby WAAAP » Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:35 am

I would like to appeal the ban on my account because I did not think that using the names of players using derogatory usernames would get me banned. To put into context, two players childishly called themselves the hard R "N-Word" using multiple g's and possibly a lack of the e in the word to get past the censorship system for names. During the game I believe I did a fair amount of criticizing the two people with the profane names but I also defended them in some ways since I believe people should be able to have their fun and that this game would only be temporary so we could move on to better games without people making their usernames into such names. Towards the end of the game, It just so happen that these two were the last ones alive so in the chat I types out:

"Epic Rap Battles of History!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
*N-Word user name*
VS.
*N-Word user name*
BEGIN!!!

(Or something like that ... also here I did not type out their actual usernames in respect to others)

I didn't think it would be wrong since It was legitimately the names they had chosen at the beginning of the game. I don't believe using their names to address them is Hate Speech, nor is putting them into an Epic Rap Battle of History scenario. If people didn't like the joke, I understand. But hate speech is much more harmful and degrading then what I did. I didn't refer another user in a derogatory manner, I simply used their usernames. Further down the line if I get this ban appealed I will use peoples numbers from now on since that seems like an easier alternative.
WAAAP

Re: Appeal: WAAAP

Postby TrialBot » Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:05 pm

Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Re: Appeal: WAAAP

Postby TurdPile » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:59 pm

Reduced to normal suspension. Don't use this language.

Appeal granted.
I have mostly rescinded my role as Admin.

All previous contact should instead be redirected to Flavorable.

If your inquiry doesn't directly have to do with Trial 2.0 or TrialBot, then please refrain from messaging.

Thank you.
TurdPile
Vampire
Vampire

Return to Appeals