I would like to appeal a ban.

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

I would like to appeal a ban.

Postby WehrmachtSoldier » Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:40 am

My ban was 100% justified. I got reported for using an inappropriate username in September 2018 and last week, gamethrowing a game in June 2018 and spamming in a game in September 2018. I do understand that a ban is natural to come, but besides one instance from last week, where I was pissed off at a guy who was soft gamethrowing like 3 games I had him in (by "trusting" second vet claim instead of jailor and voting jailor up in 2v1 as town, going afk mid game and losing the game etc.), while I was on a loss streak anyway, i wasn't on the best mental and knowing he will never get banned I had an offensive name towards the person, I have improved my attitude as a player and I play by the rules now. I want to apologise for my attitude in the past and plead for an unban if possible, and promise not to do anything against the rules. I seriously love this game and I have spent hours playing it. Should I get unbanned and then have another offense against me, then fair enough, but i can change.
WehrmachtSoldier

Re: I would like to appeal a ban.

Postby TrialBot » Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:50 am

Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby Jerme » Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:05 pm

You might be given another chance, since your oldest one could be deemed as expired, but be aware you do not have eternal chances, so the possible next one is likely your last.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby TurdPile » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:44 pm

Appeal granted.
I have mostly rescinded my role as Admin.

All previous contact should instead be redirected to Flavorable.

If your inquiry doesn't directly have to do with Trial 2.0 or TrialBot, then please refrain from messaging.

Thank you.
TurdPile
Vampire
Vampire

Return to Appeals