Appealing: JustGamerBoyNL

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Appealing: JustGamerBoyNL

Postby JustGamerBoyNL » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:02 am

I'm appealing my suspension because I don't agree. First of all, the game says that I have been suspended for hate speech/harassment while there is no report in that category that has been found guilty. The reason I have probably been banned for is an in-game username because that is the only one that has been found guilty. While it has been reported as racist, I think its unfair. It was only an unfortunate username. I haven't said anything in that game that could be declared as racist or discriminating. The username also didn't have anything in it with killing certain people from certain races, nor did it have anything in it with me hating them or supporting people who would do horrible and unresponsible things to certain people for certain races.

Edit: The only thing I said that could be declared as hate speech was just a dumb thing to trigger possible feminists (not the ones for women rights, but the ones who like to riot)
Last edited by JustGamerBoyNL on Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JustGamerBoyNL

Re: Appealing: JustGamerBoyNL

Postby TrialBot » Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:40 am

Here are your reports:
Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:31 pm

Please explain to me how deciding to pick a name (which can't be unfortunate when you do it yourself) that is the racist belief that white people are superior to other races, and should be dominate over them isn't being racist.

Don't worry, I'll wait.
Please contact BMG with any questions regarding your account issues;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby JustGamerBoyNL » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:36 am

I never chose this name with the intention to be racist. In my head I explained the name as in me being named a white racist, not that I was offending anybody. Thats all, nothing else.
I renounce myself from any racist or discriminating actions and beliefs.
JustGamerBoyNL

Postby JustGamerBoyNL » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:08 am

And if, hypothetically speaking, if that name displayed my thoughts and believes, that I didn't say out loud, they still would be my thoughts and believes and I dont think you can suspend me for something that is in my head.
JustGamerBoyNL

Postby TurdPile » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:56 pm

Appeal denied.
I have mostly rescinded my role as Admin.

All previous contact should instead be redirected to Flavorable.

If your inquiry doesn't directly have to do with Trial 2.0 or TrialBot, then please refrain from messaging.

Thank you.
TurdPile
Vampire
Vampire

Return to Appeals