Appealing: TheRealOk

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Appealing: TheRealOk

Postby TheRealOk » Sat Mar 25, 2023 7:32 pm

Greetings to the Town of Salem Moderation team,

I am writing to you today to appeal what I believe is an unjust ban to my account. The ban was issued to me after I named myself "im here for cp" in a game of Town of Salem. While I understand that the initials "cp" can also be used to refer to a reprehensible and illegal form of content, I want to clarify that my reference was to Chris Paul, the basketball player.

There is a popular internet meme featuring LeBron James saying "I'm here for CP", which refers to Chris Paul. Throughout the game, I made sure to clarify that I meant Chris Paul and not the other form of CP. However, despite my efforts to explain my reference, I was still banned from the game. I strongly believe that the ban was unwarranted, as there was no malicious intent behind my name choice. I did not use any inappropriate language or engage in any behavior that could be construed as disrespectful or harmful. In fact, my intention was simply to have a fun and light-hearted reference to a basketball player that I admire.

Furthermore, I would like to point out that the Town of Salem community has a long-standing reputation for being welcoming and inclusive. As a player, I have always been respectful of others and have never engaged in any inappropriate behavior. I believe that this one incident should not define my entire experience with the game. In light of these points, I kindly request that you reconsider the ban on my account. I believe that the punishment does not fit the alleged crime, and I would appreciate the opportunity to continue playing the game that I have come to enjoy so much. I understand that there are rules and guidelines that must be followed, but I believe that my situation is an exception and that my intentions were innocent and harmless.

Thank you for taking the time to read my appeal. I hope that we can come to a resolution that is fair and just for all parties involved.

Sincerely,
TheRealOk
TheRealOk

Re: Appealing: TheRealOk

Postby Hiway202 » Sun Mar 26, 2023 3:08 am

Poke for Trialbot.
Hello, my name's Elencia! I'm happy to answer questions, so feel free to send me a PM if you need anything! However, I don't have the power to grant your appeal, so please don't PM me about that.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Hiway202
Trial System Judge
Trial System Judge

Postby TrialBot » Sun Mar 26, 2023 3:10 am

Here are your reports:
Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby Flavorable » Mon Apr 10, 2023 8:41 am

Moderator Message: Your appeal has been denied. Your reports are valid and valid suspensions or bans cannot be appealed.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Appeals