Appealing: KhaozAphelion17850

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Appealing: KhaozAphelion17850

Postby KhaozAphelion17850 » Tue Jul 19, 2022 4:11 pm

Banned for IGN that resembles banned slur. Understood, in hopes of legitimizing the actual name used I’ll upload this logo: https://ibb.co/7KJDxdX that my sisters (Nicca and JJ) use for recording ToS vids obviously without racist intent. Obviously if anyone was offended the entire game ran as if nothing and this had never been a problem in the past. My account had been open for many years if that helps my case that I’m a regular member of ToS and this is an isolated incident. My proposal is to have the ban lifted if admins see fit or at least banned for a set time as with no other guilty reports or problems otherwise this seems quite an abrupt action. Not saying I don’t see the problem, but I will appeal to the mercy of the mods in this case as I’d hope it’d make sense to consider a bigger picture. Regardless of action taken thanks anyway.
KhaozAphelion17850

Re: Appealing: KhaozAphelion17850

Postby Jerme » Tue Jul 19, 2022 10:59 pm

Greetings,

please note that the given naming choice is still more or less seen as an evasion of a racial slur. Just note that this kind of naming choices may warrant a permanent ban on its own. I'd like to remind you to the loading screen tip to not pick "edgy names", to which this does count towards.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby TrialBot » Tue Jul 19, 2022 11:00 pm

Here are your reports:
Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby KhaozAphelion17850 » Wed Jul 20, 2022 7:58 am

Thanks for the response Jerme. Yeah like I said I totally understand why the report was made, so I know the only hope I have given the guidelines for this is literally just... admins deciding to give me another chance. Frankly I’m not holding my breath as people in the community like this: viewtopic.php?f=40&t=51582
have probably ruined the good nature of this kind of request. Nevertheless, if after reevaluation the punishment could be reduced to banning for however long, shit ban me for a year, I’d appreciate another opportunity to show I’ve realized how seriously this kind of thing is taken. Otherwise, it’s been fun and I’m still glad I was able to enjoy it with the friends I’ve gotten into the game thus far. I’m sure the admins themselves have guidelines they’ve gotta follow regardless which I respect and I’m not gonna pretend I’ll get my way just because. Thanks again.
KhaozAphelion17850

Postby Jerme » Wed Jul 20, 2022 2:17 pm

Please note that we are not allowed to give 2nd chances when the ban is justified.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby KhaozAphelion17850 » Wed Jul 20, 2022 4:23 pm

Figured. So is that the last word or do I have to wait for one of the two guys who can unban to post here?
KhaozAphelion17850

Postby Flavorable » Wed Aug 10, 2022 2:08 pm

Moderator Message: Your appeal has been denied. Your reports are valid and valid suspensions or bans cannot be appealed.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Appeals