Ban Appeal.

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Ban Appeal.

Postby GGWP1337 » Fri Jun 24, 2022 9:47 am

Hello, it's been a little under a year since i asked for an appeal last, i also know what Flavorable said last.
But I would also like to say I have since then been getting help with my problems regarding hatespeech, aggressions. I will also understand if you do not take it into consideration, and it would be understandable.
Since my accidents of rage, i've worked a lot on myself, seeing my errors, gotten psychiatric help and also gotten what I would call a new life, away from what before got me to the points where i was back then.
I hope if you have any questions i'll be gladly to discuss it, and then hoping i might be able to get another chance to also show I have changed.

Edit, Sorry for the poor explanation, english is not my native langauge.
GGWP1337

Re: Ban Appeal.

Postby TrialBot » Fri Jun 24, 2022 9:50 am

Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Re: Ban Appeal.

Postby Flavorable » Fri Jun 24, 2022 10:04 am

Denied means denied and the verdict does not change over time.
Please do not create another appeal for this, as it will be considered spam and treated a such.

Locking.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Appeals