Ban Appeal

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Ban Appeal

Postby Ameeracan » Sat May 21, 2022 7:43 pm

I was banned for Multi-Accounting when I have literally 1 account and it's grandfathered. Make it make sense. Do you guys genuinely even fact-check your bans or do you just read a report and accept it? Genuine question. Either way, the only time I've ever mentioned multi-accounting is when someone who was multi-accounting called me a multi-accounter for calling him out and reporting him and in return, I told him "sure" which I obviously don't. Do you guys accept false reports? And if I'm not unbanned can I get a refund for my wasted time? If I'm going to be unbanned without proper reasoning then I may as well have the money I spent on this game back, even if it's just $10.
Ameeracan
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Re: Ban Appeal

Postby TrialBot » Sun May 22, 2022 4:56 am

Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby Flavorable » Sun May 22, 2022 5:01 am

If you claim to be someone's alt, we take your word for it.

The reason it is a ban instead of a suspension is because you have amassed 4 guilty reports, and since we work with a tiered system, a fourth guilty is always a permanent ban.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Ameeracan » Mon May 23, 2022 10:49 am

3 of those reports are archived so how is that 4?
Ameeracan
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Ameeracan » Mon May 23, 2022 10:51 am

I don't game throw, and since I apparently did I'd like to see the proof of the 2 game throws since it was archived. Same thing with the leaving. I never leave the game aside from "abnormal disconnections" so if you can't prove those 4 amassed reports then your tier system is false and I only have 1 true report. 3 out of the 4 reports that you've uploaded are archived, thank you.
Ameeracan
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Jerme » Wed May 25, 2022 10:45 pm

Greetings,

each report TrialBot posts in an appeal thread had a guilty verdict. Archived reports are sadly not viewable anymore and thus also not appealable. You have in total a lot more than those 4 reports on your account (more than 50, stopped counting afterwards).
Your previous gt suspensions were possibly for getting yourself killed by the Veteran (the gamethrowing one) and leaving too many games.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Ameeracan » Thu May 26, 2022 9:37 am

Just because I’ve been reported doesn’t mean the reports are valid. You’re giving me assumptions of what the reports could’ve been rather than looking at my actual case. Does this not sound careless at all to you? I’m trying to figure out the proper reason why I was banned and all I can get in return is a “probably” rather than an actual concrete reason. So if I’ve been false reported 49 times and have 1 real report I still get banned? This trial system is awful. If I’m not getting unbanned then I hope that it’s revised in the future so no one else is treated unfairly like this. The one “valid” report that I have literally shows me being harassed but you choose to not see that. Then you can’t even give a proper reason on why it’s a ban rather than a suspension.
Ameeracan
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Flavorable » Thu May 26, 2022 10:15 am

It's a ban because you amassed 4 guilty reports. Your previous reports are all archived and thus are no longer up for discussion. There was ample time to look into said reports, now there's not anymore, thus they are no longer appealable. Said reports being archived does not mean they are not real, nor that they don't count, it simply means they have been archived by now and the time to appeal them has since passed. The "possibly" that Jerme mentioned was from said archived reports' report details. The last report prior to the current one was from October 2018, if that one, or any of the others, were not valid, they would have been appealed by now, prior to the reports getting archived. And getting reported is not the same as getting a guilty report, a guilty report goes through 9 jurors and a Judge or Moderator before even receiving the guilty verdict, and it goes with a suspension, meaning you previously had a 1 day suspension, a 3 day suspension and a 7 day suspension.

Your current report is valid because you claimed to be someone's alt, we will take your word for it, because the players in the game will also take your word for it. That report is valid and thus cannot be appealed. Whether or not you feel someone harassed you and whether or not someone else breaks the rules, allegedly or actually, has no bearing on the validity of your own report.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Ameeracan » Thu May 26, 2022 5:41 pm

Thank you for an ACTUAL answer and not an assumption. That is all I needed.
Ameeracan
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Flavorable » Sun May 29, 2022 11:16 am

Moderator Message: Your appeal has been denied. Your reports are valid and valid suspensions or bans cannot be appealed.

Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Appeals