Appealing: theeggbandit

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Appealing: theeggbandit

Postby Theeggbandit » Mon May 16, 2022 3:07 pm

Hello all, just went on tos and found I was banned for leaving the game. I am not sure what game this was because I have had crappy internet when I was playing the other day, I actually was kicked from my game multiple times during that session I believe due to the low quality internet that was booting me off. I would also be grateful for information on why my account was banned for 7 days, for leaving? Also what is the four strike policy about, is it four strikes in a certain amount of time? Or is it four strikes in all? Any information would be helpful, thank you!
Theeggbandit
Jester
Jester

Re: Appealing: theeggbandit

Postby TrialBot » Mon May 16, 2022 3:10 pm

Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby Theeggbandit » Mon May 16, 2022 3:54 pm

I looked into the trial bot record, yes this is definitely a DC, during the beginning of the game I was heavily lagging, I even said it in game. I do not know if accidentally dc'ing is a bannable offense, if it is excuse this, but I was struggling all game with massive lag and internet problems. I also remember that during transition phases my game would almost crash, hence why for a lot of day/night beginnings I was not able to talk for the first part. This has happened before to me, late game would crash on me, though it does come at bad timing looking at what I said.
Theeggbandit
Jester
Jester

Postby Jerme » Sat May 21, 2022 3:13 pm

Greetings,

you did not mention any sort of lag in the given report, that aside did your will, as well the situation of your leave show s certain intent.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Theeggbandit » Sat May 21, 2022 7:28 pm

day 3 I said, oops lag, because I thought I didn't send framed hex comments, so i typed it again and I realized both sent, that is why I said "oops, lag".

And with the will, I did that because I thought I was going to die at night.
Theeggbandit
Jester
Jester

Postby Jerme » Sun May 22, 2022 7:14 am

Saying "[tarnation] you" as last words before leaving is quite fishy imo...
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Theeggbandit » Sun May 22, 2022 8:22 pm

Jerme wrote:Saying "[tarnation] you" as last words before leaving is quite fishy imo...

I do understand that, and I definitely know it seems that way, but the reason I appealed to this was that I feel like there is enough evidence in the game (the not speaking after transitions between day and night, actually saying I was lagging out) that could support what actually happened. Otherwise, without all of that, I wouldn't have wasted your guy's time and mine, even if me dc'ing on accident was still the truth because there would be no way to prove that it happened.
Theeggbandit
Jester
Jester

Postby Flavorable » Sun May 29, 2022 10:30 am

Moderator Message: Your appeal has been denied. Your reports are valid and valid suspensions or bans cannot be appealed.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Appeals