appeal

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

appeal

Postby BunchaSnowflakes » Sun May 15, 2022 1:30 pm

I want to appeal my last report being "racist". Using the word "nib ba" as addressing certain player in a non-insulting way and was never the intention of being racist towards him/her.

Opening urban dictionary to check what the word means we can read the following:

"The art of changing word "Fine Black Gentleman" slightly, so no one gets offended."

"Noun. What you type for Fine Black Gentleman so you don't get reported on Facebook"

"Used when you want to say Fine Black Gentleman but you cant bc you're either white or near white people"

"How white people say the n word to not get black people offended"

"A Gen Z’s of saying Fine Black Gentleman so they don’t get grounded."

Reconsider this and unban me. I never intended to use a racial slur in order to offend anyone. As you can see I used something else. Don't be political correct cucks. It was purely for the laughs but it went over the guy's head.
BunchaSnowflakes
Jester
Jester

Re: appeal

Postby TrialBot » Sun May 15, 2022 1:35 pm

Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby BunchaSnowflakes » Sun May 15, 2022 1:47 pm

1 of them is old and was deemed guilty. I appeal the new one (from 14th may).
BunchaSnowflakes
Jester
Jester

Postby Jerme » Wed May 18, 2022 10:51 pm

Greetings,

please note that this word is also part of the game's hardflter as its still a racial slur, which you also have proven/shown in your OP.
Bypassing the filter to use otherwise blocked words is still reason enough for a punishment.

The report is valid.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby BunchaSnowflakes » Wed May 18, 2022 11:05 pm

This is nonsense. The intention of the word is not to be demeaning and insulting. I could have said "nig ga" and whatnot but I didn't just for that reason. There are tons of memes and posts which use this NON racial slur I used on the internet. There's always context to what words we use in the chat. Take another look, you'll see it was just for laughs, i was not starting a "jim crow law" or whatever. Again, the word "nig ga" was NOT used.
BunchaSnowflakes
Jester
Jester

Postby Jerme » Sun May 22, 2022 5:59 am

Just because of those are so called "Memes", doesn't mean the given word is allowed everywhere. Especially when the word is already part of the filter, which you evaded.
Evading the hardiflter will lead to at least a suspension, slurs could also result in a hardher punishment.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Flavorable » Sun May 29, 2022 10:25 am

Moderator Message: Your appeal has been denied. Your reports are valid and valid suspensions or bans cannot be appealed.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Appeals