Appealing: Yakukoo

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Appealing: Yakukoo

Postby Yakukoo » Wed May 04, 2022 8:29 pm

The report I got banned for: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/v ... id=3683225

I work from 6 PM to 1:30 AM and I play nights. I want to relax and play some Town of Salem after work sometimes, but I can't. Because "Kyle on Gfuel" (the notorious gamethrower), keeps joining 80% of my lobbies for hours and hours, daily. So I'm frustrated and decide to play anyway, despite the gamethrower, so I can at least play SOME games, rather than try to lobby dodge this guy and waste hours, often times waiting ~15 minutes for a lobby to fill and see this guy as the 14th or 15th player joining my lobby anyway. Out of frustration, I named myself "Gfuel on Kyle" and played the game, despite the gamethrower. Due note that I am not Kyle. I do not know Kyle. I do not condone his actions, nor am I a fan of him like I saw some weird ppl chanting his name (or Marmuu's)

Today I tried to log in after work, relax a bit playing some Town of Salem, but I can't, because I'm banned for "inappropriate IGN". I've read the rules on appeals just now and I did notice the note about naming yourself as notorious gamethrowers, so I understand why I was probably banned at a glance at my IGN, but I would like to appeal the ban based on my previous statements that I do not condone, nor try to replicate his actions. It was a name chosen out of frustration.
Yakukoo
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Re: Appealing: Yakukoo

Postby TrialBot » Wed May 04, 2022 8:30 pm

Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby Jerme » Wed May 18, 2022 11:59 am

Greetings,

claiming to be a problematic user is punished in a similar way than beign said user.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Yakukoo » Fri May 20, 2022 3:44 am

I never claimed I was him (he was actually in that match, so it's not even a matter of "maybe it was him").
I didn't throw.
I didn't mimic his behavior.
I never condoned it in the first place.

Given all that, and the fact that I now understand this very clearly and never will use any similarity to any thrower's name, could I get a pardon for this one, please?
Yakukoo
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Jerme » Sun May 22, 2022 6:28 am

Naming yourself like them would suffice there, I apologize.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Yakukoo » Tue May 24, 2022 10:26 pm

No worries. I also understand why naming yourself as them would be problematic, since ppl wouldn't know I'm not him, but given that he was actually in that game with his actual name, and mine was a mockery of his, reversed (frustration got the best of me, I was trying to get a few normal games before I had to sleep and go back to work the next day), and that I won't even do that anymore in the future ... I would still like to go through with the appeal.
Yakukoo
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Flavorable » Sun May 29, 2022 10:05 am

Moderator Message: Your appeal has been denied. Your reports are valid and valid suspensions or bans cannot be appealed.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Appeals