Appeal MadBaron

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Appeal MadBaron

Postby MadBaron » Tue Jan 25, 2022 10:30 am

Dear BlankMediaGames,

I got banned quite a while ago for inappropriate IGN (fully understandable as I found a loophole in your profanity filter and exploited it). Equally this is prior to November 2020 so as per the FAQ I appreciate I can't appeal this.

Anyway, I'm quite excited about the Traitors of Salem game.

As a result, I'm not really appealing for my account to be unbanned but simply just want to have my username (MadBaron) +/- email unlocked to simply create a new account with this same username.

Is this possible?

I appreciate I may lose all the money I've previously spent on the game and previous ranks but I guess that's deserved for stupid things in the past.
MadBaron
Jester
Jester

Re: Appeal MadBaron

Postby TrialBot » Tue Jan 25, 2022 10:35 am

Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Re: Appeal MadBaron

Postby Jerme » Thu Jan 27, 2022 3:46 pm

Greetings,

your previous appeal - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=113265&p=3545053 - was denied and the given verdict doesn't change over time by our rules.
If you wish to have your account name changed, you could contact support@blankmediagames.com and try your luck with out communiy manager.
You could also go ahead and delete the posting account of yours in order to free your username and mailaddress using this link: https://www.blankmediagames.com/help/re ... letion.php

I will lock this thread, since this is not really an appeal (and the appeal itself is already denied).
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Appeals