Appealing: wtc7200

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Appealing: wtc7200

Postby wtc7200 » Sun Jan 09, 2022 6:24 pm

Was banned for cursing at a guy and whispering him swear words and flaming him in dead chat. The thing is that this guy had been in a few of my games before and threw one of them and insulted me which made us enemies. Since he had thrown my game and then proceeded to hurl insults like "go get therapy" and other shit like that in previous games, I insulted him in this game. I'll admit that I was harsh and unpleasent toward him, but I didn't evade any filters and he could've done /ignore whenever if he was really offended.
wtc7200
Jester
Jester

Re: Appealing: wtc7200

Postby TrialBot » Sun Jan 09, 2022 6:25 pm

Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby Jerme » Mon Jan 10, 2022 5:57 am

Greetings,

please note that your behaviour in the given game was not warranted. Each game should be seen alone, thus previous actions don't matter in the given game. You were clearly holding a grudge, were toxic towards them and incited false reports against said user.
The given report looks pretty valid to me, thus it cannot be appealed.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby wtc7200 » Mon Jan 10, 2022 6:24 pm

incited false reports against said user? what do you mean by that, Also even though I was toxic I didn't "harass" them or break any rules.
wtc7200
Jester
Jester

Postby Jerme » Wed Jan 12, 2022 11:07 am

Inciting false reports means asking others to report a player for something they ahven't done (in the given match).
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby wtc7200 » Thu Jan 13, 2022 1:58 pm

I did say that, but I saying to report someone who is actually a thrower. Also, I only swore at him and targeted him because he had targeted me in at LEAST 2 games before this one. He started the feud and I was just retaliating.

Also, In another appeal post I was told that my spamming report was guilty because I posted lines of chat between my fake investigator will to avoid getting caught by the filter, but this wasn't the case. I posted the will multiple times because I felt that the town wasn't paying attention to the will, and I waited a fair period of time between reposting it. However, I never got a response when I said that I waited between reposting the will. I would like to appeal the spam report too.
wtc7200
Jester
Jester

Postby Jerme » Thu Jan 20, 2022 12:39 pm

Please note that the events of previous game don't matter, so regardless of the other person having thrown in the past based on your point of view or not, when no reulbreak happened in the current game, don't report a player. Also do not ask others to report someone for somethign they haven't done in the match. Each round of ToS is a book, so whatever happened in a previous one doesn't matter.

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby wtc7200 » Fri Jan 21, 2022 11:56 am

Well you can take solace in knowing that I didn't actually report him because I know that gamethrowing reports based on stupidity aren't gonna get guiltied. Can I be unbanned now?
wtc7200
Jester
Jester

Postby Flavorable » Fri Jan 21, 2022 12:08 pm

You incited false reports, were harassing this person all game, told someone they should shoot themselves while you were both dead, which indicates irl. All in all, your behavior is not wanted in this community. All this anger over a videogame is not only unnecessary, it's unhealthy.

Not sure why this is such a long discussion? Report is valid and valid reports are not eligible for appeal.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby wtc7200 » Fri Jan 21, 2022 7:47 pm

Actually someone said "Dusty: somebody needs to shoot 6" (6 being me) while I was already dead. To which I responded "shoot yourself bitch." This dusty fella was CLEARLY wishing that I would get shot in real life. Therefore, my pussy scale comeback of "shoot yourself" was NOT meant to mean in real life, but merely mocking the guy who wished for me to die. Not to mention that he was a completely different guy I didn't harass the dusty guy "all game." The ignore button works does it not, if the guy I was bothering felt bothered, he could've used the ignore feature. And I didn't incite false reports. Report is valid and eligible for appeal. Not only this report, but all 3 of my last reports are invalid and eligible for appeal.
wtc7200
Jester
Jester

Postby wtc7200 » Wed Feb 02, 2022 12:00 pm

Ok so apparently this appeal is still open? Can you look into my spamming report please since you locked my other appeal that I made for the spamming report since I thought that this appeal was just for the harassment report?
wtc7200
Jester
Jester

Postby Flavorable » Wed Feb 02, 2022 12:30 pm

Spamming report is valid and is not eligible for appeal.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby wtc7200 » Thu Feb 03, 2022 5:24 pm

Can you elaborate? I don't see how I spammed by posting a will extra times when it was ignored the first time.
wtc7200
Jester
Jester

Postby Jerme » Tue Feb 08, 2022 11:39 am

You did post your will a total of 7 times on day 3(of a total of 15 chat messages at the given day), a total of 5 times (of 8 messages) on day 4.

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby TurdPile » Fri Apr 01, 2022 4:06 pm

Report is valid and valid bans cannot be appealed.

Appeal Denied.
I have mostly rescinded my role as Admin.

All previous contact should instead be redirected to Flavorable.

If your inquiry doesn't directly have to do with Trial 2.0 or TrialBot, then please refrain from messaging.

Thank you.
TurdPile
Vampire
Vampire

Return to Appeals