Appeal Ban for JonP30

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Appeal Ban for JonP30

Postby JonP30 » Sun Jan 09, 2022 2:21 pm

I just Got off of a 7 day suspension for not even saying a racial Slur (I won’t even get into that.) but I go to log on and play and it says I have been banned, like yes I get mad who doesn’t with the amount of people leaving when they become mafia. But I don’t see why I’m banned i don’t recall saying anything that was very out of line to warrant a ban. Especially when there’s multiple Double accounting users on here that’s Dont even get banned. And just because someone gets sensitive if I call them out means I get suspended or perma banned. If it keeps going this way who is going to keep playing this game it will just die out. So I would like to appeal this ban on my account please.
JonP30
Jester
Jester

Re: Appeal Ban for JonP30

Postby Jerme » Mon Jan 10, 2022 5:42 am

Greetings,

please note that only invalid reports may be appealed.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby TrialBot » Mon Jan 10, 2022 5:45 am

Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby JonP30 » Mon Jan 10, 2022 5:56 am

I would like to appeal these reports of hate speech , harassment, and especially gamethrowing, why would I ever intentionally throw my games.
JonP30
Jester
Jester

Postby Jerme » Mon Jan 10, 2022 3:09 pm

Please note that you can click on each of the given report-reasons from TrialBot to check the report you are charged with.
You used a racial slur in the bottom report, in the Gt report you spiterevealing your hypnotist, in the 2nd Hatespeech/harassment report you tried to be edgy and pretty much "hinted" a racial slur and on the 3rd one you incited false reports on someone. They seem quite valid to me.
Also: Don't ask me why you threw, but instead ask yourself!
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby JonP30 » Mon Jan 10, 2022 4:11 pm

You can see that 7 was actually not Hypno, and it was strategy, also I didn’t hint at racism I never said a racist word so to be banned for not even saying it I mean come on ? And if you check the guys profile it sure as well seemed like double accounting to me.. I mean pretty suspicious the way he knew everyone role. And accusing someone of that is a ban-able offense? I would like to appeal, I’ll even take a couple day suspension for acting “edgy” as you called it, but I don’t think this is justifiable as a ban.
JonP30
Jester
Jester

Postby Jerme » Wed Jan 12, 2022 12:16 am

JonP30 wrote:You can see that 7 was actually not Hypno, and it was strategy,

Are you sure that the player wqith the Numebr 7 (Alice Young) was not Hypnotist?

JonP30 wrote: also I didn’t hint at racism I never said a racist word so to be banned for not even saying it I mean come on ?

Well, what did you mean instead with the last words you said in the second reprot from the top in Trial Bots list?

JonP30 wrote:And if you check the guys profile it sure as well seemed like double accounting to me.. I mean pretty suspicious the way he knew everyone role. And accusing someone of that is a ban-able offense? I would like to appeal, I’ll even take a couple day suspension for acting “edgy” as you called it, but I don’t think this is justifiable as a ban.

Well, there is no admission of the Sheriff for multiaccounting, so you incited reports on someone by telling a lie. Just because you think the person is using two accounts for having found evils as Sheriff, doesn't mean they are. We have a tier based system, thus this being your fourth punishment its a permanent one.

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby JonP30 » Thu Jan 13, 2022 3:10 pm

Okay so how about we repeal where I never said a bad word and it was for Negligent and Nongermane since that’s exactly what they were being. Also the report where it sure seemed like they were double accounting but apparently weren’t, which I’m not an admin so I wouldn’t be able to tell.
JonP30
Jester
Jester

Postby Flavorable » Thu Jan 13, 2022 4:20 pm

Only invalid reports are eligible for appeal. And none of your reports are invalid. Being oblivious or ignorant when it comes to the rules is not an excuse. You point blank lied to get people reported, claiming they admitted to cheating. This is not only considered harassment towards those players, but also fills our Trial System with unnecessary reports, just because you lied.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby JonP30 » Thu Jan 13, 2022 9:02 pm

I want those two reports appealed, isn’t that what the report button is for ? So sorry I had suspicion that somebody was cheating, so I reported, that’s what it’s there for. Those two reports ARE invalid. Just because it was found that he doesn’t seem guilty of cheating doesn’t mean I’m lied. That is ridiculous, I’m being harassed for by YOU now for having my own thoughts and opinion, so if he wasn’t cheating then I was wrong, but I had suspicions so I reported, and I want the two previous stated invalid reports appealed.
JonP30
Jester
Jester

Postby Flavorable » Fri Jan 14, 2022 12:18 am

It's not the reporting by you that's the problem. It's the fact that you said someone admitted cheating to you when they didn't. That's against the rules.

The other report is valid as well. You being ignorant about the rules does not make rules not apply to you, plain and simple, no matter how bad you want it to.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby JonP30 » Fri Jan 21, 2022 9:51 am

It seems like you two are trying to come up with ever excuse possible to not unban me when I gave solid proof and information, as to why the 2 reports are not valid and should be undone. So I ask again, please appeal my ban, as I have found and have proof to the 2 invalid reports.
JonP30
Jester
Jester

Postby Flavorable » Fri Jan 21, 2022 11:08 am

You can keep trying however you want, but the fact still stands that you made something up in the game to get someone else reported. That's not allowed, which is why the report is valid and it's not getting appealed.
You can jump high and jump low, but this outcome is not going to change.

Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby JonP30 » Fri Jan 21, 2022 2:53 pm

I didn’t just sit there and make it up I genuinely thought that he was cheating and I reported it, idk how many times I have to say it, it’s only right and it’s only fair for that to be appealed. And I’m just being niggled by you about it, I’ve presented ample proof that the reports were invalid BOTH reports not just one
JonP30
Jester
Jester

Postby Flavorable » Fri Jan 21, 2022 3:27 pm

Thinking someone is cheating and reporting them is vastly different from what you did. You claimed they whispered you and that they admitted they were cheating. They didn't, plain and simple. And yet you keep ignoring that fact when we point it out.

Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby JonP30 » Sat Jan 22, 2022 11:33 am

And you’re still only talking about one report I want both removed, also I see you said he didn’t cheat (I doubt that got looked into) but I reported I’m because I had suspicion of him cheating. Point blank, thats what the buttons for that’s what I did, that is not harassment that I making sure that he gets looked at for cheating.
JonP30
Jester
Jester

Postby TurdPile » Fri Apr 01, 2022 4:03 pm

Report is valid and valid bans cannot be appealed.

Appeal Denied.
I have mostly rescinded my role as Admin.

All previous contact should instead be redirected to Flavorable.

If your inquiry doesn't directly have to do with Trial 2.0 or TrialBot, then please refrain from messaging.

Thank you.
TurdPile
Vampire
Vampire

Return to Appeals