Appealing SUPERGOGETA

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Appealing SUPERGOGETA

Postby SuperGogeta » Sat Jan 01, 2022 9:50 am

Yesterday I was playing on coven all any and I was ambushed just playing my role normally and the game running normally then the guy with the name starting with T in my game who was actually plague bearer calls out 3 with a fake invest role so I call him out on it. The town believes me and we end up lynching the plague bearer then he starts getting everyone to report me for saying I said the N word and other hate speech when I didn’t do any other hate speech and I am black so I am feeling pretty discriminated by this ban on my account. After putting all the money into that account and enjoying playing this game this happens. I do not abuse the game in anyway and this was one instance where someone didn’t like that I knew they weren’t invest and they get mad and try to get everyone to report me. I spent so much money on this game for me not to be able to use my account and I can’t believe I am in this situation but if you can get my account unbanned I will not use any words of hurt towards anyone even though I didn’t use any hate speech in the first place.
SuperGogeta
Executioner
Executioner

Re: Appealing SUPERGOGETA

Postby Jerme » Sun Jan 02, 2022 4:18 am

Greetings,

please mind that evadign the hardfilter to use an other blocked racial slur is against the game's rules and may warrant a permanent ban, there are no exceptions on that rule. Your ethnic background, account age and similar things do not matter here, as the rules are treating everyone then same.

Please keep in mind that only invalid reports may be appealed.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby TrialBot » Sun Jan 02, 2022 4:20 am

Here are your reports:
Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby SuperGogeta » Sun Jan 02, 2022 9:22 am

I do realize now that I can’t say that anyway because other people do not know of my ethnicity but I don’t do it all the time or really at all it was more of a spur of the moment type of situation. It’s not like I repeatedly said it and spammed or was actually using it to hurt someone’s feeling it was more of used as a “Bruh” substitute but I forgot that I was talking on a game I can’t use profanity. If there’s any possibility that I can receive a suspension and I know the error of my actions and I don’t think my account has ever gotten anything reported on it before so I just think it’s harsh and a little unfair that I only said it once and am realizing the error of my ways and wouldn’t ever try it again out of respect for the devs and moderators and out of respect for other people that also play this game.
--
I do realize now that I can’t say that anyway because other people do not know of my ethnicity but I don’t do it all the time or really at all it was more of a spur of the moment type of situation. It’s not like I repeatedly said it and spammed or was actually using it to hurt someone’s feeling it was more of used as a “Bruh” substitute but I forgot that I was talking on a game I can’t use profanity. If there’s any possibility that I can receive a suspension and I know the error of my actions and I don’t think my account has ever gotten anything reported on it before so I just think it’s harsh and a little unfair that I only said it once and am realizing the error of my ways and wouldn’t ever try it again out of respect for the devs and moderators and out of respect for other people that also play this game.
--
I’ve also been playing the game for quite sometime and just had forgotten certain rules when I got back on to play recently. I know that doesn’t excuse me or anything I said before but possibly receive a longer suspension or just a suspension in general seeing as how this account hasn’t ever been appealing bans or had suspension. I have also read that someone that has said the n word one time like me was able to get off with a warning. I would like to receive the same if possible to show you that I wouldn’t do that in any game again or cause myself to be reported again and I think this is just a little harsh for only saying it one time and I realized I shouldn’t of after I did and I didn’t do it again as you can see from the game I was in.
Last edited by Jerme on Mon Jan 03, 2022 12:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: merged multipost, please use the edit button if you need something to add when you have the latest reply, especially when that reply was not even 15 minutes ago.
SuperGogeta
Executioner
Executioner

Postby Jerme » Mon Jan 03, 2022 12:39 am

Well, saying it once does already suffice for the given punishment.
Some might have gotten suspended for that, but then they either had been lucky if it happened recently, or it was in the past, where the rules weren't as strict.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby SuperGogeta » Mon Jan 03, 2022 8:10 am

I just don’t see how it’s such a harsh punishment even you know by reading the report that it’s not anything to do with hurting someone’s feelings and honestly I was just at peak disbelief in the moment obviously I shoulda controlled myself within that moment but that’s the only moment I’ve had in the over 5 years I played the game it’s no disrespect whatsoever but I’ve even been playing longer than most from what the website says. You know it was an accident and I understand you don’t want people hating on your game for no taking out trolls but since I was not trolling I was just confused how this guy couldn’t understand how easily it was to tell that he was wrong and lost the game bc of it. I can make an apology or something extra to show you that I still would like to play this game with my account I’ve had since October of 2016. I just would like some second chance because I’ve never had something like this happen to me on any game and I do believe everyone deserves at least a second chance. If it was a suspension I still would’ve stepped back for a second and thought to myself that I’m out of line but this just makes it seem like I’m just having the whole game taken away from me for the simple one accident I made it wasn’t directed in any hurtful way that guy just saw the word and reported me for it. Think about you made one mistake playing one of your favorite games from earlier in your life and it’s taken away bc you forget one rule for the spur of the moment and you can’t delete the text and the person in the game that was mad at you knows you don’t mean it in a hurtful way and gets everyone to report you and then you don’t even get a second chance for the account you have dumped countless hours into playing just to be told that there is no possibility even though anybody looking at this case could see that yes I did say it yes it was said once but not hurtful or in a real negative way at all and I really just think that if you think ab it from my position it doesn’t really seem fair to be perma banned for something small if when I’m very sympathetic towards the situation and happy to apologize for my wrongdoings and will assure them never to occur again.
SuperGogeta
Executioner
Executioner

Postby Flavorable » Mon Jan 03, 2022 8:57 am

It's not an accident when you evade the hard filter to type out a racist slur. We don't tolerate racist slurs, hence why we use a hard filter that blocks them.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby SuperGogeta » Mon Jan 03, 2022 9:29 am

It wasn’t meant for harm and it was an accident to break rules obviously in the moment it wasn’t an accident to say the word because I’m used to using it in daily life since I’m racially fitted to do so. So when I was talking in the game it was like how I talk in real life so why is it look upon so harshly when you know I was just trying to be like bruh and obviously that’s what I would say from now on if I was given a second chance like many before me have.
SuperGogeta
Executioner
Executioner

Postby SuperGogeta » Tue Jan 04, 2022 11:14 pm

May I receive further assistance
SuperGogeta
Executioner
Executioner

Postby Jerme » Wed Jan 05, 2022 1:14 am

There is no much assistance for us to give. You did evande the hardfitler by replacing the g's with 6's. That seems pretty much like an intended evasion to me. Care to enlighted why you used that spelling?

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby SuperGogeta » Wed Jan 05, 2022 8:37 am

Well tbh it wasn’t an on purpose evasion of the filter. When I’m texting anybody in any situation I spell it like that just bc it’s a joke between me and my friends to do so. So if that is what this is about I will have to say that I accidentally passed the filter spelling it like that? I’m assuming the actual correct spelling of the word is blocked? If so I didn’t intentionally go around it I was saying the word in the moment but when me and my friends spell it that way in other games and texts people have never seen it as a problem. I now know that you cannot spell any words that are considered bad the correct way or in a different way and I apologize that it looks like I intentionally did try to pass the filter but I will assure you it wasn’t on purpose and like I said when I said it I immediately regretted it knowing that people report a lot on here so like I said before I could of deleted it if I was able but I wasn’t and I was thrown under the bus by everyone and it just really sucks because I feel it wasn’t a personal attack on anyone and really not a racist remark in the way I intended to use it. If given another chance I wouldn’t screw it up I can assure you as one of the vet players on the game.
SuperGogeta
Executioner
Executioner

Postby SuperGogeta » Thu Jan 06, 2022 10:16 am

As you can see in the report as well you can see I only said it once and I really look forward to playing Blank media games next game “Traitors in Salem” but it would really suck if I couldn’t play anymore on this game and have fun with friends. Again I only spelled it that way once and only said it once other than that I did nothing to break the rules. I’ll even be okay with suspending my account for the week amount from today just please let me have a second chance.
SuperGogeta
Executioner
Executioner

Postby SuperGogeta » Fri Jan 07, 2022 10:39 pm

May I receive more assistance?
SuperGogeta
Executioner
Executioner

Postby SuperGogeta » Sun Jan 09, 2022 3:27 pm

Can I speak with LevinGamesRise
SuperGogeta
Executioner
Executioner

Postby SuperGogeta » Sun Jan 09, 2022 3:28 pm

LevinSnakesRise I meant idk why autocorrect did that.
SuperGogeta
Executioner
Executioner

Postby Jerme » Mon Jan 10, 2022 5:45 am

Please note that the more you reply to your appeal, the longer you will have to wait, as the appeals are handled from the back.
Also: Please make use of the edit button, instead of posting multiple replies, as I recommended you to do via the edit messages of your posts.

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby SuperGogeta » Sun Jan 16, 2022 6:11 pm

I will keep that in mind but may I speak with LevinSnakesRise??
SuperGogeta
Executioner
Executioner

Postby SuperGogeta » Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:56 pm

Is this really the end of my assistance when I have been needing further help regarding this issue ???
SuperGogeta
Executioner
Executioner

Postby SuperGogeta » Wed Jan 26, 2022 1:28 am

I realize that you’re busy with many appeals but I’ve been waiting patiently to just be ignored longer I really believe I deserve a second chance or at least have the right to talk to LevinSnakesRise so that he can see it and make out his decision for my account. I can almost confirm completely that my account has never gotten strikes before this one and to be banned immediately when others have been given many more chances it just seems downright unfair. I have apologized profusely and am not sure what else I can do to make up one mistake I have made while playing this game. I just don’t see a perma ban as fair with no prior warnings that many others have received I’m not looking for attention or poking childish reasons I simply want equality that others have received in the past and recently as well from reviewing other reports similar to my own. A simple update on things in a response from anyone would be great but if unable to be solved from other positions may I receive a conversation between me and LevinSnakesRise if that’s not too much to ask so we may review and find a solution to this situation.
SuperGogeta
Executioner
Executioner

Postby SuperGogeta » Thu Feb 03, 2022 4:44 pm

Is there anyone I can receive further assistance with I have been very patient…
SuperGogeta
Executioner
Executioner

Postby Jerme » Tue Feb 08, 2022 11:33 am

Please note that the more you reply to your own thread the later will it likely be handled. The given person you'd like to talk with is currently not available, but will hopefully find time to work himself through the appeals subforum, starting with the oldest untend appeal (based on age of the latest response).

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby SuperGogeta » Thu Feb 10, 2022 3:39 pm

So if he is unavailable then is there someone that can reason with me over this issue you or lift my perma ban because the support is staggering on how ridiculous accusations that can be proven wrong instantly and will not have to be delt with again if this inconvenience was fixed…
SuperGogeta
Executioner
Executioner

Postby Flavorable » Thu Feb 10, 2022 4:38 pm

Just like everyone else, you will have to wait for his final verdict, it's either that (which will lead to a denial, because the report is valid) or I can handle it, which means it will be denied right now.

Appealing is a privilege, not a right, and the fact that you keep bumping your own appeal, just means you keep pushing back your own appeal, since appeals are handled from oldest last reply to newest last reply.

And I still do not understand why this is being questioned for debate to begin with: You evaded the hard filter to use a racist slur, you also severely hinted at committing crimes against children, you have a pisspoor attitude ingame, and then after breaking the rules, you say, and I quote: "7 you funny reports do notthing".

If they do nothing, I don't see why you're crying about getting reported and subsequently banned.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby SuperGogeta » Sat Feb 12, 2022 6:57 pm

You’re crazy if you think I said anything about committing crimes against children you tripping. Also there has been many people have said way worse and got unbanned I’m not saying what I said was right I’m asking for a second chance which everyone deserves except you are being unfair to me with giving me that opportunity if you all just let me play again you see I understand what to do and what not to do so I get no second chance and sit here talking to you when the report isn’t even something that should be taken this far.
SuperGogeta
Executioner
Executioner

Postby SuperGogeta » Thu Feb 24, 2022 9:43 pm

So now I’m being falsely accused of other actions I did not take part in what so ever nor was there a reference to it from anybody in the game. Correct me if I’m wrong but I’ve read the transcripts through and through and find no evidence of this whatsoever. So can I finally have some assistance regarding my real issue instead of bringing up irrelevant points that did not occur ?
SuperGogeta
Executioner
Executioner

Next

Return to Appeals