Appealing: JustADude

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Appealing: JustADude

Postby JustADude » Fri Dec 03, 2021 11:09 am

Hello staff and judges, so today or yesterday i was permamently banned for Hate speech / harrasment.

You don't even need to post my report i know EXACTLY why i was banned, it's probably of the N word i used in my last ToS game. i wanted to be just a typical TROLL because i know how and internet breaks those rules by typing similiar stuff. First i never actually finished the sentence or if i did i wanted to laugh about contry called Ni*eria i saw it is also banned word. i never said anything i hate those people nothing just abuse people reaction to this stuff i didnt brag about it or anything and when i saw people in game got offended i tried to excuse myself, this is the only reason im making this appeal its not ENTIRELY offensive or anything, of course it is a bit i dont really know much what to say. (and this is the ONLY game i said something "racist" like that in other games i'm usually toxic because I'm (was) grinding my ranked ELO, you untill you get a high elo some games can be frustrating, and since im old player i know basically game rules and scumreading a little bit more

I made this account in 2013/14 and recently i got back to this game i've played so many games in the past few weeks (30 games a day or more) my brain just wanted to take a break from ranked, I went into coven ALL ANY and THIS happened it was late night, i really don't know why i did this i've never said anything similiar i promise I'm not that stupid.
recently i got banned for 7 days for leaving games (when i know game is lost), that ban made me really sad i was counting my days untill i get unbanned and now this, this was basically my returning to childhood when i remembered back about this game yes im talking about myself but this is really hearbreaking for me, No i dont want any special treating or anything i know everyone is treated fairly.

I would like to appeal for one more chance this game really means a lot to me since i have not the best PC
I am sorry please forgive me :(
You never know how much you cared about this game untill you take a bullet.
Sorry for my engilsh. its not the best
JustADude

Re: Appealing: JustADude

Postby TrialBot » Sat Dec 04, 2021 2:40 am

Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby Jerme » Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:06 am

Greetings,

please note that using blocked words warrants a suspension. The mentioned country and a similar named country are both blocked due to them being close to a certain racial slur and were used by racist as "loopholes" in an attempt to bypass a punishment.
By our given rules of appealing may only invalid, non archived reports be appealed. That aside do we go by a tier based punishment system, so the fourth one is a ban the latest.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby TurdPile » Fri Apr 01, 2022 10:05 am

Report is valid and valid bans cannot be appealed.

Appeal Denied.
I have mostly rescinded my role as Admin.

All previous contact should instead be redirected to Flavorable.

If your inquiry doesn't directly have to do with Trial 2.0 or TrialBot, then please refrain from messaging.

Thank you.
TurdPile
Vampire
Vampire

Return to Appeals